Haste on BoS Frost

I've been reading some topics about it, but I just can't find myself out of this question. What is the most comfortable haste rate for you?
    Currently, I'm floating around between 22-25%, trying to find that golden middle, but something feels wrong. Overall dps is good, but I feel like something is just not quiete right. Maybe its RNG, maybe it's only 25% crit not enough, but I would like to hear your opinion and would be glad to recieve some solid numbers on that. :3

http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...D%D0%BB/simple

I know its kinda dumb to question some "super accurate numbers", which might not even do anything significant to my character, but I can't do anything about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Sim yourself, nobody will be able to tell you what stats are best for you. Haste is pretty valuable for BoS, right now I have 21% and it's my highest priority stat by a landslide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsDPSxazqJY <<<< A guide on how to sim yourself using Pawn and Simcraft
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

I know how to sim and use pawn according to sim data, thx I'm not really satisfied with the result. Not because its bad, but because I dont feel like that is enough haste. I was just askin you, pips, how do you feel about it and how much haste do you prefer to have, since frost BoS relies on it sometimes. But thx anyway : ^)

Well, more Haste always is going to FEEL better, since ur rotation speed is going up but if the numbers themselves fall behind, it's a dent in ur dps ^^
    Myself, I'm at 20% currently and it seems to work out. Haven't really tested with more but I don't feel starved on resources or have a lot of downtime, so this seems like a good number to be at.

I try to not go below 19-20%, currently @ 22% Haste and my sim profile says Strength>>Mast>Vers>Crit>Haste
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Im at 26% haste, my stat prio look like str >> mastery = crit = vers = haste. If i drop below 23-24% haste, haste takes mastery place in my stat prio and mastery becomes 2nd priority. Thats with legendary helm and belt, CoF and crit 895 chains. So yeah sim yourself, haste will make your rotation feel better but might be a dps loss. But anyways ilvl is almost always better except for jewellery.

Thank you guyz. Yeah, I mostly change around rings and necks, strenght is way to much value on high ilvl items. Well I tried to drop crit a little to increase haste and according to sim it was kinda right decision. Again, thx :3

Don't forget about mastery. It is a very very good stat. It is currently my highest weighted stat. Once I got over 20ish% haste and 25% crit, mastery went through the roof for me. Like mastery is weighted 2 points higher than haste, which is now my lowest stat.

This would be obviously different for different people, but the newest build of simcraft changed my stat weights around. I didnt have mastery weighted so high until i updated to the new simcraft.

Well, mastery is indeed usefull. I try to keep it over 35%, since rime + crit is INSANE. So yeah, that's kinda dilemma I had. Yeah, at 26% of haste sim started to scale mastery as top secondary stat.

Deleted
    30% Crit (Aim 30%)
    19% Hast (Aim 21-22%)
    32% Mastery (Aim 30+%, 35 should be a nice spot)
    5% Versa

I reach 20% Hast with food and use Claw neck enchant (got me crit&haste 30%uptime)

I feel i need a bit more hast, but not that much. From my experience 21-22% is nice (and it's hard to keep all of this at this lvl)
    Using Helmet/Ring in this setup. (Trinkets are CoF+Horn)
    Last edited by mmoc3bda65c621; 2017-03-01 at 06:46 AM.

Stop using pawn and just sim yourself with each gear piece. Pawn sucks if you want to min-max.
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    "People won't take the time to help me get geared"
    then
    "I'm too busy to get geared, I don't have the time to spare"

you NEED 20% Haste to refresth RW during BL without loosing the 10 stacks of GS