Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Argent tournament mount is extremely similar and imo, much better. Paladins got the shaft. I think this is relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Argent tournament mount is extremely similar and imo, much better. Paladins got the shaft. I think this is relevant:

LOL man!!!!!!! Such a reality in our faces

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the issue is they cant just go back and update those old models without making it something new, like they cant just go "updated old racial mounts" without it being "new updarted version of the race mounts" because os little people use them, and because adding content, that you allready have, means no extra play time
    Tbf, let the whiners whine. No matter what they do, they'll never be able to escape the whining of people with a hard-on for deciding what the devs spend their time on.

They've laid the foundation for updating the racial mounts at the very least, considering the Vicious mounts.

I was expecting some badass pegasus wings to fly out or some more ground animation than simply shiny hoof prints in the ground. I was surprised it was just another flying horse like headless horseman mount in the air.. lame. The ground version of it is alright but so much missed potential. More similar to the D3 Tyrael Charger mount but a bit more polished with better wing animation.

I dunno, I like horses, but not those made by WoW designers. Blizzard in its other games is completly capable to design awesome horses, look at Malthael charger for example, but this class horse simply doesn't cut in.

Edit : also I guess we will once again be stuck to a color depending of our faction and race. My transmog is not blue, but I will get the blue horse (probly).
    Last edited by Aleax; 2017-03-05 at 02:00 PM. Reason: edit Number 2 : clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Edit : also I guess we will once again be stuck to a color depending of our faction and race. My transmog is not blue, but I will get the blue horse (probly).
    Nope, according to wowhead coverage of the subject you get the golden one baseline and you unlock colourings based on artifacts you maxed, for example you get red recolour for maxing Ashbringer.

- - - Updated - - -

I linked the posts earlier in the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Nope, according to wowhead coverage of the subject you get the golden one baseline and you unlock colourings based on artifacts you maxed, for example you get red recolour for maxing Ashbringer.

- - - Updated - - -

I linked the posts earlier in the thread:
    Good that, thanks for the info.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks very average. I will probably not use it that much

All I know is that as a Tauren, horses suck. I got the headless horseman's mount many years ago and refused to even use it on my tauren characters, which sucked because back then it was one of the few mounts that was "combo" land and air without sprouting wings or anything and I liked to swoop down in wpvp with as low a profile as I could manage

Anyway, all horses look like ponies. Why can't they give us freaking clydesdales?

Blizzard should make a Vacuum Cleaner mount ... maybe an Engineering pattern.

Then everyone could have amount that sucks, not just Paladins.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Well by definition, class, lore, whatever you want to call it a Charger has and always will be the "it" mount for a paladin. Its a trusty stead that charges into battle with you. There's no need for a paladin to have anything crazy or over the top. Its not in the classes lore to be over the top or crazy/flashy, etc. That is a personal desire not class/lore. I love the fact that its Riverdare's Charger redeemed. Yes there could have possibly been more to it but I'll really have to look it over more to see if its for me or not, if not its back to the regular lvl 40 charger or Argent Charger, I feel or desire a need for a bigger/flashier mount on my paladin.

I prefer mounts that have a more uniform color palette (e.g. blood elf charger, argent charger). This new horse comes in 4 recolors and each of them is a rainbow.