Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I personally think four difficulties is excessive. I wish they just made LFR a smidge harder and kept it queueable and made that normal.

That said, in defense of LFR, I raided weekly fairly hardcore in vanilla/tbc before taking a break in wrath after a guild implosion. After that it was hard to get motivated to find a new raiding guild. I floated through wrath/cata and most of MOP until I discovered the LFR in late panda. There was huge novelty in the ease by which I could get a raid group going (unheard of for an early days player) and jump into doing something that was at least sort of like something I had liked so much. It was also exciting to go through the expansion's raids to get a glimpse of what had happened and what I'd missed (I resubbed sometime toward the end of the 14 month SoO drought). Getting that taste of raiding was just what I needed to get back into it and before I knew it I was doing flex raids and moving into heroic and eventually mythic Siege. This continued into WoD where I continued raiding at the heroic and eventually mythic level.

So basically, for all of its flaws, LFR can be a gateway or intro/prep for raiding. The hope is that it will leave the player wanting more challenges like that to move up the ladder, rather than simply being complacent with floating through the LFR model.

10+ Year Old Account
    No if it ever became necessary or an ideal way to spend time in-game from a rewards perspective, then yes, I'd like it removed, because I have no fun in it, but as I can quite happily ignore it, why would I want to ruin the fun of others who seem to enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    I dont understand.

You dont do LFR right?

But you care that others do .... ? Why does this bother you?

It doesnt impede with your game time so why do you care? Im not being sarcastic, I see this type of post all the time and I really would like to know why this bothers so many people.
    It bothers me because it breeds retards, People have no clue like ZERO FU*KING CLUE about the mechanics, also people saying "it doesnt affect you" dont be stupid, of course it affects me and others, coz these retards are joining out pug M+ groups our pug raids ect coming in and wasting out time, when something can titanforge to 900 from LFR THAT IS A HUGE PROBLEM, people reciving the highest quality loot from practically AFKing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    Do you wish LFR was removed from game?
    My vote is strongly YES!
    How hard is it to pug a norm.
    No, but I'd like little man children who keep whining about it to be removed. Can we do that?

My only issue with LFR is that it is the main source of augment runes, which are extremely expensive. Being semi forced to run LFR on multiple characters every week to funnel them to my main is a very negative aspect of legion. I could buy them yes, but that would add 10-15k gold per week to my already high consumable bill of around 80k a week.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    No, but I'd like little man children who keep whining about it to be removed. Can we do that?
    Lol i bet your one of the tards with BIS legendaries QQing on another thread "fix my dps plz"

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-03-02 at 03:25 PM.

It bothers me because it breeds retards, People have no clue like ZERO FU*KING CLUE about the mechanics, also people saying "it doesnt affect you" dont be stupid, of course it affects me and others, coz these retards are joining out pug M+ groups our pug raids ect coming in and wasting out time, when something can titanforge to 900 from LFR THAT IS A HUGE PROBLEM, people reciving the highest quality loot from practically AFKing...
    I hate to break it to you but ppl are going to be 'retards' with or without the raid finder.

look at it this way, say you want to play a tank in a raid, but you've never played a tank, in a raid, or that particular raid before.

well the RF lets you learn SOMETHING that you can then improve on in the harder difficulties.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-03-02 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    I hate to break it to you but ppl are going to be 'retards' with or without the raid finder.
    But the thing is that LFR is not punishing for being a retard... If you die 100 time from standing in bad you will either give up and go home or find a way to get past it, Personal progression, which leads to a better player being formed

its inherently designed to not be punishing, you've obviously not done the runs with tanks who've never tanked, healers who never healed.

sure its a cake walk if everyone in the raid are seasoned veterans, thats not why it exists.

I was thinking about doing my DK tank as my next alt, you can bet your ass the first thing i'm going to do when i get the ilvl is practice tanking the fights. getting a feel for boss positioning, when the right time to use cooldowns are etc etc.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-03-02 at 03:15 AM.

Should be removed. Brings nothing of value to this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol i bet your one of the tards with BIS legendaries QQing on another thread "fix my dps plz"
    /pat.... no, child, I'm casual. Two toons at 865-70, utility legendaries only. DPS is fine.

But you're just illustrating that most gamers are immature manchildren who talk big online but have no real game.

I wish we would go back to Normal / Heroic or Flex / Mythic in a modern sense. LFR is nice for looking at things but it's really brain dead and that's a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    This shit again? /sigh.

Nope. LFR has absolutely zero affect on raiders or their guilds. Stop bitching about a problem that doesn't exist.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    /pat.... no, child, I'm casual. Two toons at 865-70, utility legendaries only. DPS is fine.

But you're just illustrating that most gamers are immature manchildren who talk big online but have no real game.
    Hmmm ya 7/7 Mythic EMN 6/10 Mythic NH with 5 toons 900+ and i only play maybe 2 Hours a day raid 3 nights a week, but yeah man, no game thats me.
    Maybe you should try Hello kitty island adventure that might be more to your station

Im actually squarely the kind of player LFR was supposedly targeted at, and i'd like to see it gone.

Why?

Rampant iLevel inflation is bad for the game, period/end.

4 Raid difficulties (a 60 iLevel spread) is just too much. Cut it, or massively cut the space between them.

no, because i'm not a petulant manchild that's mad that other people are playing with my toys.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, because i'm not a petulant manchild that's mad that other people are playing with my toys.
    Another derper with a keyboard, Oh joy!

Do you wish LFR was removed from game?
    My vote is strongly YES!
    How hard is it to pug a norm.
    Ah another amazing thread by someone with a low post count complaining about LFR.

And of course when he does not get the echo-chamber of people agreeing that LFR should be removed they turn to personal attacks. Great.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2017-03-02 at 03:56 AM.

Honestly with how easy Normal morde is yes, together with Crossrealm cancer that destroyed this game the past 6 years.

Deleted
    I'm conflicted.

In one way, yes, because it cheapens the content and is counter-productive to the flow of the game.

On the other hand, it's pretty good to gear up alts.

So... i think it should be removed but i would like for smaller scale raids like 10 mans were added in their place. Some shorter raids like Zul'aman used to be, so there would be raids that are faster to run.