Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That's it. Time to give those Muslims barbarians in the western provinces an eviction notice by way of a tank barrel.

Or since they love videos so much best to get one of their fighters/cowards/whatever and execute them using death by a thousand cuts (a form of torture from the Imperial era).

Human rights is weakness. Woe to the vanquished for they have no rights, as Livy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Human rights is weakness. Woe to the vanquished for they have no rights, as Livy said.
    So edgy, so though, so hardcore. Much warrior poet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I suspect that if some el salvadorian or afghani had said no sympathy for 911 the US has fucked us in more ways than you can imagine youd be outraged.
    Mate, such people are best reported and ignored. You can't converse with someone that makes such immoral, blanket statements.

Daesh is desperate and are loosing big time, they have also vowed to reclaim spain, israel and other things that will never happend.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-03-02 at 12:45 PM.

China would probably drowned the ISIS in that river, and still would probably not have that big effect on China.

Deleted
    ISIS are still making statements?! They're pretty much done right now.

Oh and China has no scrupules whatsoever, if they feel like it they will turn middle east into a nuclear wasteland and not care what the UN has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/is...against-china/

Fucking hell there's no end to this garbage.
    What we need to do is create video of footage of North Korea making fun of ISIS and leak the video, no matter who loses we win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Good the more they fuck with China the better. I have no sympathy to that country.
    "I'm ok with Isis killing Chinese"

Fucking racist.

Don't Isis issues these threats at random

Deleted
    China's retorn should be: "Big deal, that's what out government does every 10 years".

Deleted
    What is Skroe position here since china = enemy iho

10+ Year Old Account
    China would absolutely fucking annihilate them. They don't have to deal with a bunch of whiny liberals getting in the way.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    ... that's duct tape.
    "stealth tape" Clearly "stealth tape"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Once again no sympathy. China has fucked us in more ways than you could imagine.
    How exactly?

China = Zerg - Superior Numbers! *expendables!*
    Russia = Terran - They got big dicks and guns!
    U.S. = Protoss - Superior Military Tech, but uses lots of *minerals*!

ISIS = newb who can't even play starcraft but claiming to be the best at it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's gotta be smoke. ISIS was already dwindling even before Trump started...um...asking the generals he knows more than what to do...bad example, but they're way down in strength. Attacking an even stronger, angrier country would be suicide and they can't possibly be that stupid.
    There is someone angrier than Trump? :O

Deleted
    Let's see how long the hairy brownies last until they commit their first mistake and get roasted, eh?

On a more serious note, China is not burdened by their women in this regard like the West is, they can just assblast gangmonkeys away. You can not seriously think that a totalitarian state like China will either look favourably upon their uproar or grant any mercy if they aren't just attention whoring.

ISIS is going to learn that other countries don't fight politically correct wars or play nice.

Hilarity will ensue.

15+ Year Old Account
    China's policy of suppression would probably remain largely internal. They are no strangers to Uyghur unrest and it's largely tied into the Xinjiang conflict. Also I smell NIMBY attitude but I'd advice against schadenfreude no matter how you feel about China. This isn't a simple enemy-of-my-enemy issue. ISIS as an organization may fall and crumble but its ideology will probably live on far longer and not just in China.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Last thing the US could ever want would be the Russian and Chinese forces. to do joint operations. HUGE threat to US sovereignty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Anyone has a link to the half hour long vid?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.