Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

John Oliver's takedown of Trump, Putin and Russia....

... and it's fucking glorious. Skip to 16:28 for the lead up to the amazing musical number at the end!

Remember Westerners: Putin is our enemy.

Last edited by Skroe; 2017-02-20 at 10:38 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bah, not available outside America, boo.

inb4 "BUTTHURT LIBS, TRUMP WON GET OVER IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    ClipConverter handles it fine, though.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    inb4 "BUTTHURT LIBS, TRUMP WON GET OVER IT!"
    I mean, if you are going to say it for us. Cheers?

Also, "OMG IT'S CURRENT YEAR!"

It looks like he's aged like 10 years since Trump Won. I guess hissyfits wear down the Body XD
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-02-20 at 10:06 AM.

@16:10 I agree with Trump there. All the evil shit John is accusing Russia of doing the US does, so what's his point again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    @16:10 I agree with Trump there. All the evil shit John is accusing Russia of doing the US does, so what's his point again?
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Yeah keep watching, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
    He's implying America is not quite as evil as Russia. I beg to differ.

I'll wait to see Trump's foreign policy and how many countries he decides to drone strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's implying America is not quite as evil as Russia. I beg to differ.

I'll wait to see Trump's foreign policy and how many countries he decides to drone strike.
    It's been quite a while since the United States decided to up and roll into part of a neighboring country and decide it was theirs.

I also don't recall the United States decriminalizing domestic abuse.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I mean, if you are going to say it for us. Cheers?

Also, "OMG IT'S CURRENT YEAR!"

It looks like he's aged like 10 years since Trump Won. I guess hissyfits wear down the Body XD
    must be nice to ignore all criticism with a bumper sticker defense, "LUL LIBS HE WON GET OVER IT"

It really is like 4chan got elected. Retarded children who think they can just ignore all criticism because they won.

He's just being tsu for best boy, Trump-sama.

"John Oliver was later found dead in an unfortunate case of accidentally snapped neck. Vladimir Putin sent his most sincere condolences and promised to personally investigate this case. Trump more assured than ever that Putin is a stand up guy".
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2017-02-20 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I can view it just fine.

Anyway John Oliver is one of the most vile persons. True manipulator and fearmonger. Come on its 2017 ! Get over your favourite candidate losing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I can view it just fine.

Anyway John Oliver is one of the most vile persons. True manipulator and fearmonger. Come on its 2017 ! Get over your favourite candidate losing.
    Anyone who's against your view is a fearmongerer, anyone who supports you speak the truth. We know this already.

Its still sad that people will still agree with Trump, even though Russia is clearly not a good country to currently have political relations with.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Anyone who's against your view is a fearmongerer, anyone who supports you speak the truth. We know this already.
    Do you have any proof of your statement or are you just throwing ad hominems around?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkconas View Post
    Its still sad that people will still agree with Trump, even though Russia is clearly not a good country to currently have political relations with.
    Right,USA should launch nukes ASAP.
    Thank god your or Hillary are not in charge.

Deleted
    wow a tv comedian complains about the president of the US what a clown John Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It's been quite a while since the United States decided to up and roll into part of a neighboring country and decide it was theirs.

I also don't recall the United States decriminalizing domestic abuse.
    US uses regime change, private military and drone strikes etc...

That Russia decriminalizing domestic abuse is an exaggeration. From my understanding they changed some of the minor domestic violence laws. Domestic violence is still illegal in Russia.

Wouldn't it be nice if two nuclear superpowers got along so the rest of us wouldn't have to fear the imminent nuclear war and getting caught in their crossfire.... Yes, Putin helped Assad stay in power. How mean of him! Why couldn't he just let CIA funded ISIS take over? That way Killary and Neocons would have another excuse for another botched up invasion in Middle East. Yeah, Putin is evil incarnate, preventing USA war lobby to fill their pockets with another sensless war.

How dare Trump even suggest he wants to go along with Putin, when the profits of the war lobby are at stake?

John Oliver is nothing but agitprop at this point.