Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    How can you more violently misconstrue a persons positions then what the OP did? It's almost awe inspiring. OP should write for the New York Times.
    He is a liberal pretending to be supporting Trump, to make him look bad. With as many stories of pretenders being posted, the OP is hard to believe, as not being a "fake news" version of a Trump supporter. I'm not buying it, unless OP provides a birth certificate of his child being named Donald. Extra Trump points if it's a girl...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Dr X gon give it to ya
    "Dr"... I heard his graduate professor was Mexican... probably gave X a fake degree just to spite Trump.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    ...apparently offended that Trump plans to make prescription drugs cheaper for seniors, provide more high paying jobs for Americans, ...
    People really believe this, don't they?

If you are one of these people, please message me, I have some wonderful bridges for sale in several states...many at discount prices. Buy now while supplies last!

Prescription drugs are not magically going to get cheaper. You can't have better insurance plans while paying less...unless you completely overhaul the system and head towards universal healthcare.

Where are these high paying jobs going to come from? What is his plan? Oh yeah, there is no plan beyond MAGA.

Listen, I can understand why people were buying this schtick a year ago, but he's been in office for 1 1/2 months, and there is simply no evidence of any plan beyond basic nonsense like building the wall (which has no real funds to start yet, and the Mexicans are still not paying for it...except for that import tax that will actually be paid by US consumers, but, oops, that wasn't really the plan; the plan is really...er, well...it's an awesome plan!) and rounding up immigrants with a nice PR campaign being planned to show how evil they (ala The Criminal Jew - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...he-didnt-like/).

For all the complaints from the RW about Obama, he had his plans well detailed and in progress long before this time in his Presidency. Heck, for all of Trump's complaining about Democrats interfering with confirming his nominations, the reality is that he is way behind on even producing those nominations. In the meantime, he seems to enjoy taking a lot of vacations. I guess all those Twitter rants put a drain on him...

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Don't forget offended by human trafficking and child sex ring busts! Something else the lying msm doesn't talk about with Trump. With the DOW up 21k points all the msm can talk about is tin foil hat conspiracy's about muh Russia.

Why the left wants to start a nuclear war with Russia I'll never know, I wish these war mongers would just fuck off.
    This is one of the most uninformed, ignorant and factually wrong posts I have ever read. Literally all of it is pure and utter bullshit. If you are serious about this, may god have mercy on your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    People really believe this, don't they?

If you are one of these people, please message me, I have some wonderful bridges for sale in several states...many at discount prices. Buy now while supplies last!

Prescription drugs are not magically going to get cheaper. You can't have better insurance plans while paying less...unless you completely overhaul the system and head towards universal healthcare.

Where are these high paying jobs going to come from? What is his plan? Oh yeah, there is no plan beyond MAGA.

Listen, I can understand why people were buying this schtick a year ago, but he's been in office for 1 1/2 months, and there is simply no evidence of any plan beyond basic nonsense like building the wall (which has no real funds to start yet, and the Mexicans are still not paying for it...except for that import tax that will actually be paid by US consumers, but, oops, that wasn't really the plan; the plan is really...er, well...it's an awesome plan!) and rounding up immigrants with a nice PR campaign being planned to show how evil they (ala The Criminal Jew - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...he-didnt-like/).

For all the complaints from the RW about Obama, he had his plans well detailed and in progress long before this time in his Presidency. Heck, for all of Trump's complaining about Democrats interfering with confirming his nominations, the reality is that he is way behind on even producing those nominations. In the meantime, he seems to enjoy taking a lot of vacations. I guess all those Twitter rants put a drain on him...
    Hillary lost, get over it. She would have paid billions of our dollars to big pharmaceutical. Hillary needs to be stopped, her foundation is built on "spirit dinners". Hillary leaves a trail of blood where ever she goes. The only reason she isn't dead due her grave illness, is because she is being propped with Soros money. Hillary's plan is to ruin America.

Get over it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    How can you more violently misconstrue a persons positions then what the OP did? It's almost awe inspiring. OP should write for the New York Times.
    i see you've met grummgug and his style of making threads.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    This is one of the most uninformed, ignorant and factually wrong posts I have ever read. Literally all of it is pure and utter bullshit. If you are serious about this, may god have mercy on your soul.
    I don't think so. I think my last 3 posts here beat his...

Edit: infraction proves it! Mine were the most uninformed, ignorant and factually wrong posts! I win again!
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-03-04 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I think intentionally making titles like this should reward people with 20 infraction points.
    good thing the forum isn't run by you then.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Humor: the mechanism by which the weak accept the Absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'll give you 24 hours to name ONE THING Stewart has said about prescription drug prices, that would suggest he is against them being cheaper for ANYONE.

Clock starts now.
    he's not going to. trust me he won't. not really sure what he wanted us to discuss either as the entire thread is just twisting something into an outright lie.

This is a weird thread.

"This famous person against Trump! Must be because he is against these two good things Trump says he wants".

Ridiculous.

As people have said, you...you cant be surprised , right, that an actor mostly known for playing Jean-Luc Picard have liberal views ?

(Of course, Stewart could be a rabid conservative, but that would be surprising)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Don't forget offended by human trafficking and child sex ring busts! Something else the lying msm doesn't talk about with Trump. With the DOW up 21k points all the msm can talk about is tin foil hat conspiracy's about muh Russia.

Why the left wants to start a nuclear war with Russia I'll never know, I wish these war mongers would just fuck off.
    As opposed as wanting to pick fight with China, Iran and North Korea, who not only have nuclear weapons but are allies of Russia.

Oh let me guess. The alt right sites convinced their followers that Putin is a pure Aryan and will tag team with the US to exterminate the impure mud people.

Yeah this just started off as not constructive. No reason to keep that train goin'.

Closed.