Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Let's at least get the evidence first and start from there. Without proof, you start to reach Alex Jones levels of insanity.
    i agree it just seems people are either quick to attack trump or defend him without knowing everything thats why i say just wait and see and if trump is full of shit his image will take an even bigger hit but if he isnt wrong well obama would have his image damaged
    mr pickles

Deleted
    Trump should be kept far from twitter, even if this is truth (I doubt) twitter is not place to inform about things like this, but hey its Trump, he can act like retarded, nobody cares

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    i agree it just seems people are either quick to attack trump or defend him without knowing everything thats why i say just wait and see and if trump is full of shit his image will take an even bigger hit but if he isnt wrong well obama would have his image damaged
    But that's the thing. It won't, and Trump knows it.
    Trump relies on spewing unfounded bullshit and the fact that his supporters swallow it unquestioningly. Hell, he started his entire campaign by pushing the Obama birther lie.

This is yet another case of Trump's team trying to cloud the issues and distract from what's going on in his admin by trying to confuse the less informed. It's not a coincidence that we are seeing that Trump and friends are guilty of all the things they accused Clinton of. "Both sides!"
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    But that's the thing. It won't, and Trump knows it.
    Trump relies on spewing unfounded bullshit and the fact that his supporters swallow it unquestioningly. Hell, he started his entire campaign by pushing the Obama birther lie.

This is yet another case of Trump's team trying to cloud the issues and distract from what's going on in his admin by trying to confuse the less informed. It's not a coincidence that we are seeing that Trump and friends are guilty of all the things they accused Clinton of. "Both sides!"
    honestly it does annoy me how some of his supporters listen to his word as if it was fucking gospel and wont question it and yes i prefer trump over clinton as president i mean both imo poor choices and i agree trump is doing some shit that he shouldnt be doing his twitter rant or w.e is getting annoying his attacks on the media some of it might be deserved but most of it isnt just because someone publishes a negative article about you when you fuck up doesnt make em fake news the media is suppose to report on both the bad and good . I'm not saying that some media dont have a bias cause they do but still not everything is fake news lol
    mr pickles

Here's the fun part: even if there was wiretapping going on at Trump Tower, what makes anyone so sure that it's related to the campaign? Knowing that a wiretap exists does not mean you know why the wiretap exists. There are thousands of good reasons to investigate Trump and those around him. Trump's going to look like a total idiot if he orders an investigation and they say 'yeah, we were looking into the fraudulent activities concerning Trump University, and by the way, here's what we found out...'

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How would Clinton be worse?

How could you forget. Clinton was going to get us into war. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    How could you forget. Clinton was going to get us into war. /s
    Yes

She would threaten war with China right away

Clinton is no where near as reckless as Trump. Not to mention the Republican led Congress would obstruct anything she wanted. She also wouldn't be the one looking to increase our military budget.

Moving on, I have this feeling that these wire-tap claims are going to be Trump's final undoing. True or not, he loses either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    That's stopped him from all the other criminal acts this traitor has done?
    What criminal acts? Be specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Moving on, I have this feeling that these wire-tap claims are going to be Trump's final undoing. True or not, he loses either way.
    You forget how Trump runs his conspiracy theories. The lack of evidence to support them, is just proof of how evil and insidious his Democrat enemies are. This is just the latest in a long list. Trump has claimed at times to have proof of Obama being born in Kenya, proof that that thousands of Muslims were celebrating in NY on 9/11, proof that millions of Mexicans voted illegally in this last Presidential election, etc.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Former Bush AG: Wiretap would mean suspicion of someone acting as Russian ‘agent’

A former Republican attorney general said that while he disputes President Trump's claim that former President Obama ordered a wiretap of phones at Trump Tower, he believes "there was surveillance" carried out at the request of the Justice Department – which would mean "there were some basis to believe that somebody in Trump Tower may have been acting as an agent of the Russians, for whatever purpose."

https://apple.news/A-sO1OqisT-WwI_AwEl6LPA

oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He should have built a wall around Trump Tower....
    Like the one Obama built around his house?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Like the one Obama built around his house?

Obama had a wall built? or was the wall there when he bought the property?

Obama had a wall built? or was the wall there when he bought the property?
    Had it built.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had it built.

Source please.

Source please.
    The source is my own memory.
    Just google "wall at Obama's house".
    There is nothing wrong with him building a wall around his $5,000,000 (if I recall) mansion. He does need his security after all. Surely others have done it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The source is my own memory.
    Just google "wall at Obama's house".
    There is nothing wrong with him building a wall around his $5,000,000 (if I recall) mansion. He does need his security after all. Surely others have done it.

I looked it up. It wasn't a wall it's a iron fence. Common around many homes. It would do little to stop anyone that wanted to just jump over it.

Trump sounds schizophrenic/paranoid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try an unbiased source next time.
    Source for what? Mark Dice is a news commentator. Of course he's got a bias... he makes no claim that he doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yes
    She would threaten war with China right away
    I had thought she was going to declare war on Australia