Can anyone confirm that Ancient Nightborne Tome with an ID of 140472 is for mythic?

I checked the ID of my NH quest item before the mission completed to see if it is upgraded as I was expecting an upgrade to heroic this week. I do this using a command someone posted previously which returns the ID of the item, and also tells you the difficulty level it will be.

Code:
    /run q={147,149,151,153,171,174,178,181,172,175,182,472,173,177,180,183}d={"LFR","Normal","Heroic","Mythic"}n,l=GameTooltip:GetItem();n,i=strsplit(":",string.match(l,"item[%-?%d:]+"));print(i);for n=0,15 do if q[n+1]==i-140000 then print(d[n%4+1]);end;end
    This week my item is 140472, which it is interpreting to be the mythic version, but, while I have AOTC, I haven't even entered mythic NH. I am wondering if anyone else who has an Ancient Nightborne Tome can tell me the item ID and which version of the cache they will get from it. I won't say no to a mythic cache, but I am confused.

edit: the possible 4 IDs for the different versions are

The code just has the last 3 digits in the item ID for each of the 4 quests listed out in supposed order of LFR, normal, heroic, mythic. I'm just curious if the order is wrong for the Elisande section (172, 175, 182, 472)
    Last edited by Occar; 2017-03-04 at 06:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why the ID of the item matters, just look at your kill count on the highest difficulty you've done. The quality of the chest is determined when the mission spawns, not when you complete it and pick up the quest... so if you hit 11 kills on Heroic by the time the mission appears, then you'll get the Heroic cache. If you hit 11 kills after the mission appears, you'll get a Normal cache.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-03-05 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    You can read the quality of the cache from the Mission-item ID, but it doesn't matter at all, since there is no way to upgrade it.

If you acquire the mission before you had 12 kills, wait for 12 kills and then complete the mission, it will still stay heroic loot. (This was possible in EN, but isnt in NH anymore).
    If you wait for your 12 kills and then purposefully fail the mission in order for it to respawn on mythic quality (as it was possible in WoD), you're gonna have a bad time. It wont reappear. You really failed it.

Trust me, I tried it all. For science...