10+ Year Old Account

Best champions for class hall? Also what are the best items to give them?

I've been doing extra success on longer missions for most but not sure. I've been following this: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...jz&sh=1d15e63c for most of the champion suggestions on who to deactivate but it's a bit out-dated now that Moroes and Meatball are in play. What champions do you guys use and what items do you have for 'em?

Edit: this is monk-specific though I suppose I could also ask in general forums.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2017-03-05 at 03:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Meatball from the brawler's guild will make it so you 200% every mission. With them, the other ones don't really matter.

I got Moroes, i think he is really good. I was wondering all this as well.

Deleted
    I don't have moroes or meatball so I pretty much run only chen+lili with their bonus and monkey for bananas and I'm at 200% every time.

Deleted
    Having Meatball and Moroes, which champions should I deactivate?

Quote Originally Posted by Epilol View Post
    Having Meatball and Moroes, which champions should I deactivate?
    keep chen and lili, and then a bodyguard of your choice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    keep chen and lili, and then a bodyguard of your choice
    thank you

Deleted
    I run Aegira, Hiro and tiger masters on most missions. The other combo is lili, chen and monkey. All of the have the item that increase success 8h+ missons and some general success chance increase. Both Hiro and Aegira have the Bell fury item to synergise with tiger masters. This setup gets 200% on most missions. When not I use the daily 20% bonus and the bananas. Hasn't failed since launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharibdus View Post
    I run Aegira, Hiro and tiger masters on most missions. The other combo is lili, chen and monkey. All of the have the item that increase success 8h+ missons and some general success chance increase. Both Hiro and Aegira have the Bell fury item to synergise with tiger masters. This setup gets 200% on most missions. When not I use the daily 20% bonus and the bananas. Hasn't failed since launch.
    I use the same setup, but stack generall mission % on chen, lily, and monkey king.
    The missions i want to 200% are the gold missions, and these tend to be neighter 8+ nor 4- hours.

Aegira and Hiro get mission% and increased chance with tiger troups, so both teams 200% nearly everything.
    And for the weekly raid missions i have bananas if i dont get to 200% as is.

Time to bump this and figure out the new group to use now that we can go up to 7 champions.

Deleted
    I'm running

Chen Short Time, Long Time, Flat
    Li Li Short Time, Long Time, Flat
    Monkey Short Time, Long Time, Flat
    Almai T2 Troop, Long Time, Flat
    Sylara - T2 Troop, T2 Troop, Flat
    Aegira - T2 Troop, Long Time, Short Time
    Meatball - T2 Troop, T1 Troop, Flat

Going to use:

Chen (bodyguard)
    Meatball
    Aegira
    Almai
    Hiro
    Sylara
    Angus

Planning on loading up everyone except Chen with T2 and flat chance.

Can you guys give the names of the items that give these bonuses. I know they are they champion gear but which ones specifically.