Thread: Magaman

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I don´t understand why you draw the line at "people working for the government" but not your random neighbour.
    because the government should always be held to a high standard. they're there to protect us, give us a stable place to feel at home. this country is ours, and they're there to make sure everything goes smoothly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    because the government should always be held to a high standard. they're there to protect us, give us a stable place to feel at home. this country is ours, and they're there to make sure everything goes smoothly.
    And they are expected to do that without taking away rights from people that took them away from them? I mean yeah it would be nice if all politicians would be selfless, but it would also be nice if the people next to you don´t hold thoughts like "disabled people have no rights and can be treated like kettle".
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Doesn't take long for the internet to do its thing:

Someone needs to donate more sticks to Magaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attacking with a weapon and from behind at that. What a brave person.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Actually by beating Nazis they are protecting society from destruction. Which is the goal of Nazis. You know. Because Nazism.

Can I call you nazi and proceed to beat the living shit out of you? Its antifa and its trendy, should be ok right?

Before tripping your antifa logic in facts, do get a tour of the "heroic deeds" from the recent protests before trying to defend those shitheads.

Is this guy really someone you want to be hero worshipping? I mean, everybody else seems to just be dressed in normal clothes and throwing punches, and this guy shows up with a helmet and shield and is beating people with a stick, how does that make him a badass?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Attacking with a weapon and from behind at that. What a brave person.
    When people actively allow, and even rationalize degeneracy, people are going to take drastic measures to defend themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I HATE VIOLENCE

UNLESS ITS VIOLENCE I LIKE HURR DUURRRTRTRRR, GO BEAT PEOPLE UP MAGA MAN HURRR DUUURRRR

Oh please,

When u deal with assholes in those antifac what ever the fucks everyones bitching about this week (we got something new every week)

u have options to tons of legal recourse...... if they attack you, they break the law, law enforcement will be on your side. In fact, if they attack you in any way shape or form, you are in the right and the law is totally on your side unless you are in any way an aggressor. After evry one of these events, tons of people are arrested and thrown in jail....golly gee fucking willickers, I wonder the fuck why.....

I think that if someone truly believed their cause is righteous and their streetfigting is just they would feel no need to hide their face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always have to laugh about how Antifa has finally made it to America after decades but given how things developed I am not surprised. Meanwhile in the homeland of Antifa we've had generations of Antifa whose had a lot sympathizers moving up into politics as well. This is why things are a bit different and why "kill all Antifa" doesn't really work in practice since you've got a lot of those here who greatly dislike violence and anarchism. Yes, thinks can move on but if it's violent off-shoot is a common phenomenon in the US then I suppose things are really dire now in the US. The divisions seem to run so deep now that things can erupt into a civil war any moment now in the US.

Before Dubya people held reasonable debates. Up to Dubya's second term things got a bit heated but people would still civilly debate. Up to Obama's second term people would start outright threatening each other. I guess up to Trump's second term, if it ever comes to that, we will see a climate in the US similarly to the late 1920s early 1930s in Germany which was an era where opponent would not talk to eachother but rather use verbal artillery in form of mass-defamation and hitman squads in the streets dealing out lynch mob justice and political murders.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Well if you try to beat people up you gotta be prepared to get hit back.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I like violence.... I love seeing both extreme sides beating the shit out of each other. As long as they don't shoot or beat anyone to death, It should be fun to watch.

/popcorn

Cant wait for the next kiddie brawl!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So violence is a acceptable response to provocation?
    That's a false conclusion.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That's a false conclusion.

How is it false. You didn't condemn the act of violence meaning you think it's an ok response.

How is it false. You didn't condemn the act of violence meaning you think it's an ok response.
    I didn't say it's acceptable, I just said that it was just an answer for the provocation.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    To be honest, I like violence.... I love seeing both extreme sides beating the shit out of each other. As long as they don't shoot or beat anyone to death, It should be fun to watch.

/popcorn

Cant wait for the next kiddie brawl!!!!!!!
    True story, a Russian official recently proposed that they deal with their football hooligan problem by... legalizing it and making it a spectator sport.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say it's acceptable, I just said that it was just an answer for the provocation.

So why not say that too? You seem to be trying to just blame one side when most likely it's both at fault.

So why not say that too? You seem to be trying to just blame one side when most likely it's both at fault.
    Could you stop making fake conclusion. Just because I think that X doesn't mean than I think Y.

Both sides are wrong, but if they didn't provoke them, they wouldn't attack. Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you stop making fake conclusion. Just because I think that X doesn't mean than I think Y.

Both sides are wrong, but if they didn't provoke them, they wouldn't attack. Simple as that.

See the problem with this is you never know what could provoke someone. So it's wrong to say don't provoke and they won't attack. The correct response should be don't attack when provoked.

See the problem with this is you never know what could provoke someone. So it's wrong to say don't provoke and they won't attack. The correct response should be don't attack when provoked.
    Yes, but that's not the only answer, the other is:
    Don't provoke.
    It would mean win-win for both sides.