none

Universal legendaries

Both rings(shard of exodar + other one)
    Chest

Only good fire legendary I'm missing is bracers
    I have trinket from last boss
    I have 5/6 pieces of tier
    ilvl is 895
    Always carry gimp raid in dps despite pulling some pretty gimpish numbers myself

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/138268

Did 519 on last single target Krosus, did NOT have shard of exodar then, thinking shard of exodar might be a reason to go frost. With shard and 4 piece and belt I'm simming about 620k single target, which is actually about 40ishk above what I was simming with helm/belt, so I should be doing about 560k single target now on a good pull when you factor in my mistakes/mechanics.

Should I switch to frost for 7.2 or stay fire?
    Wait for the tuning notes and bosses/tactics, but the current approach has fire going full force AoE with no additional DPS for ST. I have no idea how the fights are in the raid, but usually the AoE fests are minimal and padding only (otherwise, bring DK/Ret/WW monk) so Frost seems like the safer bet ATM.

This doesn't make sense. Because both Frost and Arcane got an aura buff too, why didn't they do the same for those two specs? Fire might actually be buffed?

What to play in 7.2 is still up in the air - wait for patch day announcements before asking
    Last edited by Mahogany; 2017-03-14 at 11:27 PM.

Deleted
    Aura buffs are not the answer, given that fire performs very well on AOE fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I have:

905 ilvl fire weapon - 49 traits
    900 ilvl frost weapon - 0 traits

Fire legendaries:

Helm - Firebreath
    Belt - execute phase

Frost legendaries:

none

Universal legendaries

Both rings(shard of exodar + other one)
    Chest

Only good fire legendary I'm missing is bracers
    I have trinket from last boss
    I have 5/6 pieces of tier
    ilvl is 895
    Always carry gimp raid in dps despite pulling some pretty gimpish numbers myself

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/138268

Did 519 on last single target Krosus, did NOT have shard of exodar then, thinking shard of exodar might be a reason to go frost. With shard and 4 piece and belt I'm simming about 620k single target, which is actually about 40ishk above what I was simming with helm/belt, so I should be doing about 560k single target now on a good pull when you factor in my mistakes/mechanics.

Should I switch to frost for 7.2 or stay fire?
    i recommend you to switch to frost loot spec, and stack AP to max level on fire, then max on frost.
    hopefully, arcane will NOT be the goto spec.

This way you should have AP and at least one profitable legendary to start 7.2 with a decent spec anyway.

note that the shard is one of the top legendary for frost.

Quote Originally Posted by faguoren View Post
    note that the shard is one of the top legendary for frost.
    Tw + IV + whispers+metronome = easy double IL
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Tw + IV + whispers+metronome = easy double IL
    usually a whispers proc is enough if you do the "run towards the target while casting ice lance" move but ofc it depends on how much haste you have and how far away you're standing.

You can double IL with either Whispers or Bloodlust duiring IV. Rest doesn't matter.