Poll: do you find bald men attractive?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can grow a full head of hair.

Girls liked me when I had my full head of hair and girls liked me when I have my head shaved.

The only thing I found odd was that I had a review when bald in which my boss and I realized that having my head shaved made me seem less approachable by coworkers/subordinates.

Also note that I am Brown. We tend to get away with head shaving a lot more easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    dunno about women but bald guys can be hot.

#boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's pills that would give you woman-boobs, so not exactly great cure for a man for hairloss, unless that's your thing
    I dunno, they could be fun for a while!

To be fair I've had a while to come to terms with this and I'd much rather spend my money on both getting laser eye treatment and dental implants which I realise now I'm getting older are much more important

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i bet you milkman and her personal trainer who are plowing her regulary could say the same thing
    Im sorry for the life you've lived if you think that way about all women but my girl wouldnt do that. Also, who has a milkman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Well it's a prescription medicine, here in the UK it would cost you 8 pounds, in the US (assuming that's where you're from) it probably is quite expensive?

I do recall you saying you have a pretty good income couple years ago? I may be wrong. But I'd say it's worth a shot if you can afford it.
    Your hair seemed combed in the picture. It was only one image I saw so I can't really compare it to anything.
    that was before i was being charged rent. accutane looks to be about 100-300$ a month. bit too pricy for me.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-03-08 at 05:55 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    LOL you didn't lose the hair in your chest or your beard
    just be masculine and strong and not a women with man organs
    I know many bald fat and very poor men have multi hot feminine girlfriends because they are confident

short answer don't be a sissy
    Exactly! I would be annoyed by a dude who is overly absorbed with his appearance. THAT's unattractive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    that was before i was being charged rent. accutane looks to be about 100-300$ a month. bit too pricy for me.
    Yeah medicine can be pretty pricey! Figured it was more expensive though. Your rent must be really high!

Deleted
    I chose "other" as i dont know what woman find appealing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Other: it completely depends. Some guys look -good- with bald heads, some do not. To each her own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they do, and there's going to be a cure for it soon. Check on this website for more info.

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Exactly! I would be annoyed by a dude who is overly absorbed with his appearance. THAT's unattractive
    your comment made me remember a funny scene in a village when I see a woman beating the shit out of her husband
    and then when we came and made her comedown we asked her wtf are doing she said after my husband died in the war I married this pussy
    he always sit like a bitch and do make up instead of finding a job to help his family then she said I want to ask for a divorce and we looked to
    the pussy husband and we said you better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Yeah medicine can be pretty pricey! Figured it was more expensive though. Your rent must be really high!
    well it's high relative to how much i make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Yes they do, and there's going to be a cure for it soon. Check on this website for more info.

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/
    by 2020 my hair will probably be gone.

- - - Updated - - -

well i'm not overly absorbed about it but i really like my hair....in my better days it was my pride and joy. it's one of the few things about myself i do like that and my smooth skin.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks aren't the most important thing. Who you are on the inside is what matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    by 2020 my hair will probably be gone.
    There are a number of treatments that have already been proven to regrow hair, so wear a wig for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Looks aren't the most important thing. Who you are on the inside is what matters.
    That's what ugly people say and we all know it.

Looks is what pulls someone in and what's on the inside is what makes them stay.

well i'm not overly absorbed about it but i really like my hair....in my better days it was my pride and joy. it's one of the few things about myself i do like that and my smooth skin.
    I didn't say you are, I just said don't give it too much space. I'm sure you have some other qualities, too

A hairdresser once praised my good hair and he said that good hair comes (among others) from good nutrition. A while back I had less hair and it was kinda hanging and thin. I read an article online about how to make your hair more healthy, it was actually the most simple things, like getting a decent brush and brushing your scalp! on a daily basis. That sounded weird at first, but it actually helped. It's simply mechanical stimulation of your scalp instead of chemical.

Also I don't use aggressive chemicals on my body, only mild organic stuff.

On the other hand, if your genetics say you will have hairloss, you probably will. Is it common in your family?
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-03-09 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say you are, I just said don't give it too much space. I'm sure you have some other qualities, too

A hairdresser once praised my good hair and he said that good hair comes (among others) from good nutrition. A while back I had less hair and it was kinda hanging and thin. I read an article online about how to make your hair more healthy, it was actually the most simple things, like getting a decent brush and brushing your scalp! on a daily basis. That sounded weird at first, but it actually helped. It's simply mechanical stimulation of your scalp instead of chemical.

Also I don't use aggressive chemicals on my body, only mild organic stuff.

On the other hand, if your genetics say you will have hairloss, you probably will. Is it common in your family?
    i do not know that since i am adopted. haven't looked up my family records yet.

Some do, some do not. Expecting a general answer to something so individual is silly imo. "Does everyone hate the color blue? yes/no please respond"

i do not know that since i am adopted. haven't looked up my family records yet.
    Your question got me interested tho and I looked up some stuff. From the information I gathered there are quite some environmental factors that can contibute to early hairloss. Some of which we can change, some maybe not.

Most importantly: Diet, stress levels, exposure to environmental toxins, toxins in hair and body care products, etc. When encountering a problem, I'm always looking for the obvious and simple solution first. Like I said, I fixed my slacking hair issue simply by brushing with a proper brush regularly...

Deleted
    There are just so many factors playing a part i when a women finds a man attractive. This is why I always found the so called SMV so interesting (sexual market value).

A man sees a women with with a nice body and is attracted to her. That's it, let's not lie or pretend otherwise.

A women also sees his apeparence but also takes a ton of other things into consideration.
    How is his social life? How is he doing career-wise? How do other women/my girlfriends see him? Can he support a family? etc. etc.

So on topic of bald men, it's about waaaay more than just that.