Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Music can only be judged by musical values. Take cultures and references away from music.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    And no. Nobody would willingly fuck with a mob of nazis. They were rampant in my hometown and beat innocent people up for either staring at them or being black. Too many are too complacent about nazis, thinking they're poor misunderstood people who just happen to believe their race is superior and that you should exterminate everyone not white and blonde.
    Nobody? So ANTIFA are doing what exactly...?

I don't see anyone being complacent about nazis. We're saying don't break the law. Them being nazis doesn't justify being the instigator and does not absolve you of wrongdoing if you strike first.

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Nobody? So ANTIFA are doing what exactly...?
    ANTIFA belong to the same crowd, this thread is about nazis afaik. And as long as i'm not mistaken the only people ANTIFA beat up are the Nazis, most of whom aren't exactly innocent themselves. But nice deflection.

Just to be clear, i couldn't care less if AFA and Nazis punch eachother, it's a problem when innocents get beat up because they have a different color or just looks funny at them.

ANTIFA belong to the same crowd, this thread is about nazis afaik. And as long as i'm not mistaken the only people ANTIFA beat up are the Nazis, most of whom aren't exactly innocent themselves. But nice deflection.
    Do you get paid to say these things? They beat up anyone that's not on their side and label anyone not thinking like them nazis to justify violence against them.

Either way, them being nazis doesn't justify being the instigator and does not absolve you of wrongdoing if you strike first. You're complaining about people being complacent when we want people to follow the laws. Let the state and police handle the nazis, unless you have to defend yourself.

Do you get paid to say these things? They beat up anyone that's not on their side and label anyone not thinking like them nazis to justify violence against them.

Either way, them being nazis doesn't justify being the instigator and does not absolve you of wrongdoing if you strike first. You're complaining about people being complacent when we want people to follow the laws.
    Nazism breeds violent behaviour, can you leave AFA out of it? People are complacent about Nazis, cuddling with them. They're dangerous people and it's a dangerous ideology and should be treated as such. Fuck off with the AFA bullshit, that belongs to another thread.

Nazism breeds violent behaviour, can you leave AFA out of it? People are complacent about Nazis, cuddling with them. They're dangerous people and it's a dangerous ideology and should be treated as such. Fuck off with the AFA bullshit, that belongs to another thread.
    Nobody is cuddling with nazis.

Nobody is cuddling with nazis.
    Kalis just called Nazis just people with another political opinion, that's cuddling to me. They're dangerous people that follow a dangerous ideology that killed millions of people because of their religious beliefs. Why do you people always assume you're some fucking communist just because you think Nazism is dangerous? It really is mind-boggling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so Nazis just have a different type of opinion, sure. They also want to kill all the jews, handicapped, gays and blacks. They believe in dictatorship and taking countries by force. Please don't reduce it to just an opinion, they're dangerous people. You'd know that if you ever lived close to a real neo-nazi. I've had mates gotten their teeth kicked out, their noses broken by nazis simply because they disagreed with them/looked at them. They're not friendly people with another opinion, they will fucking beat you up if you aren't one of them.
    So what makes them different to people who will beat someone up for having a different political opinion? I won't be punch people for having political opinions I disagree with, nor would I condone anyone else for doing so.

Once again...if you (general, not you you) think that punching Nazis is okay, then that is advocating political violence, which makes you an extremist and as you would be condoning punching extremists, you have no moral defence if people decide to punch you.

Kalis just called Nazis just people with another political opinion, that's cuddling to me. They're dangerous people that follow a dangerous ideology that killed millions of people because of their religious beliefs. Why do you people always assume you're some fucking communist just because you think Nazism is dangerous? It really is mind-boggling.
    They are just people with another political opinion, an extreme opinion but another political opinion nonetheless. There is no justification for being the instigator in violence against nazis. If they attack people, then defend yourself. If they're not attacking people, then don't touch them.
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-03-06 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So what makes them different to people who will beat someone up for having a different political opinion? I won't be punch people for having political opinions I disagree with, nor would I condone anyone else for doing so.

Once again...if you (general, not you you) think that punching Nazis is okay, then that is advocating political violence, which makes you an extremist and as you would be condoning punching extremists, you have no moral defence if people decide to punch you.
    They're not just "another person with a political opinion". They follow a dangerous ideology and should be treated as such. I never said i've punched a nazi, i said that i have experiences where Nazis beat up people for no good reason because they're on a massive powertrip when they're in groups.

- - - Updated - - -

They are just people with another political opinion, an extreme opinion but another political opinion nonetheless. There is no justification for being the instigator in violence against nazis.
    No they're not. They're on police watch lists because they're Nazis, it's in the ideology to beat the shit out of people. Culture and music in particular shouldnt promote this shit ideology.

No they're not. They're on police watch lists because they're Nazis, it's in the ideology to beat the shit out of people. Culture and music in particular shouldnt promote this shit ideology.
    This doesn't justify being the instigator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying they are people with a different political opinion is not cuddling them, it is saying that unless they break the law, then they have a right to their opinions, regardless of whether or not I find them distasteful.

I despise extremists such as communists, fascists, Nazis, Antifa, etc. but they all have a right to hold those beliefs, as long as they stay within the law. The moment they step outside the law, then we deal with them. But that goes for the ones who are advocating punching Nazis as well as the Nazis, you don't get a pass just because you think you are in the right, everybody thinks they are in the right.

This doesn't justify being the instigator.
    What are you talking about? Who is the instigator of what?

Their ideology sucks but nsbm is the best black metal lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Saying they are people with a different political opinion is not cuddling them, it is saying that unless they break the law, then they have a right to their opinions, regardless of whether or not I find them distasteful.

I despise extremists such as communists, fascists, Nazis, Antifa, etc. but they all have a right to hold those beliefs, as long as they stay within the law. The moment they step outside the law, then we deal with them. But that goes for the ones who are advocating punching Nazis as well as the Nazis, you don't get a pass just because you think you are in the right, everybody thinks they are in the right.
    I don't think Nazis have a right to their opinion, less express it publicly. We don't need extremists and the behaviour should not be promoted by culture of any kind.

The irony being that Hitler would've banned metal. Dude's musical tastes were pleb-tier, anyway.

What are you talking about? Who is the instigator of what?
    Kalis is talking about people punching nazis, I'm talking about people punching nazis and you go on about how they're dangerous people. If you go punch a nazi without it being in self-defense, you're in the wrong.

Just to be clear, i couldn't care less if AFA and Nazis punch eachother, it's a problem when innocents get beat up because they have a different color or just looks funny at them.
    You live in Sweden and should know antifa have beaten up plenty of innocents among other shit they have done, the left with groups as antifa was even labled the biggest threat to swedish democracy before by Säpo. They are just as bad here anyways, joke group.

Kalis is talking about people punching nazis, I'm talking about people punching nazis and you go on about how they're dangerous people. If you go punch a nazi without it being in self-defense, you're in the wrong.
    And where's this evidence of people puncing Nazis? All the punching i've seen has been Nazis punching others. The only group of people that punch Nazis are AFA and they themselves get punched by Nazis, let them have their little shit war for EMOs.

I'm not quite sure what the point is of having a Nazi-themed band in the first place, since there's virtually no chance that the Nazis would have approved of metal, or any kind of rock music for that matter. But honestly, if this is going to be the outlet for edgy wannabe fascists, then it's not the worst thing. Let them get it out of their system early.