Question Resto Stat weight calculator (?)

Hey, I've started to play some resto druid and I would like to have a pawn string, but I can't find specific statweights for me.

I've seen some guides link to some twigit link but the link is broken, does anyone have the document or maybe another document to calculate my statweights. I have played rogue before, so I could use simcraft on that one, but I have no idea how to calculate my stat weights.

The problem is that healing just isn't sufficiently similar to DPS to have direct weights work out the same way. Each stat has legitimate strengths and weaknesses rather than simple throughput advantages. If you browse the forums a bit, you'll see a fair bit of discussion and disagreement about what works best wear. For example, if you're primarily focused on M+ and don't need additional DPS, Mastery is easily your strongest stat, but this doesn't remain anywhere near so obvious in a raid context.

You have basically 2 options:
    Do a lot of work with the twigit spread sheet and/or RDSW (a weak aura that prints out stat weights each fight based on what spells you cast). Take notes for different fights, change your gear between fights. Experiment with changing things around, like maybe try more haste and crit and less mastery, Inner peace (not having spring bossoms or germination drops the value of mastery a lot), and the darkmoon card vs spring blossoms, more mastery, and Cake.

Just wear whatever is a higher item level except:
    Don't use one of the bad trinkets
    Use Drape of Shame until you are replacing it with Mythic tier so you can use a 925 in some other slot
    Get your t19 4pc

Option 2 will give you gear that is probably 90-95% as optimized.

our stats are fungible enough that you should almost always just use the higher ilvl piece (or whatever piece gives you a set bonus.) Most people seem to agree that you should prefer haste/crit over vers/mastery for raids, but it's a slight preference and depends your talents. In five mans mastery kills every other stat, but unless you're running extremely high keys (and/or are severely undergeared) there isn't much need to build a whole set around it.

I agree: All stats are good enough to pick higher item level. If you want to maximize your output on progression (in raids) then you must do so fight by fight. Generally speaking crit will be stronger than versatility but haste and mastery values can be lower or higher than this base on your talent choices (which again can be optimized fight by fight).
    Let me link another tool to check your values. It calculates them based on your own combat log.
    RestorationDruidStatWeight
    To me (ilvl 900, spring blossoms talent, bracers legendary, 4set) it gave this on Ellisande heroic kill (I just picked a random, non-progress fight, other fight would look different): mastery 1.00, crit 0.93, versatility 0.92, haste 0.80? (at intellect 1)

One Caveat for those stat calculators is that they always undervalue haste a little because they give no weight to being able to cast more heals in a shorter period of time, only on the healing done by the heals you cast. It counts the additional healing that haste does by increasing the ticks in the hot, but it doesn't have any way to value the fact that some amount of haste also lets you cast 1 additional cast during that high damage phase. You need to subjectively decide what "casting faster when i want it" additional value you give to haste. It's really easy to overvalue that "feeling" of casting faster though because you can feel it, where the values of crit, mastery, and verse are much harder to directly notice.

Keeping that in mind, ManyHeadedDruid's values for the stats are very close together. My RDSW for spring blossoms fights puts haste a bit higher because I happen to have dropped down to lower haste because its what's dropped lately, but not far off. Close enough that you'd almost never turn down an ilvl upgrade for a more ideal stat distribution.