Any fixes comming to Outlaw in 7.2?

I have looked where i can, but i cant see any major fixes to outlaw. Anyone else know of any fixes that are on the PTR or comming?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    I have looked where i can, but i cant see any major fixes to outlaw. Anyone else know of any fixes that are on the PTR or comming?
    There a pretty big buff on outlaw dmg if i remember correctly (they had like a 20% buff aura) and they are adding the guaranteed 2 buff after AR witch is pretty big buff and maybe reduce rng a tiny bit.

Outlaws problems are deeply rooted into RTB, especially in the power of a buff like TB and all the positive feedback loop the spec has. I think blizzard knows that as they have commented before on the fact that they are not satisfied with the balance between the different buff and to the hardness of balancing such a rng class. They also said RTB is somthing they want to keep around as the like it. The most probable thing here is that dev team know that it is going to be so hard to fix that it will require extensive testing and that it's probably going to be for next expac. Outlaw is far from unplayable right know, it just had very big swing in power.

Outlaws will probably not see a ''true'' fix till next expac as it is dps is to ''volatile''.

I don't see why the issue with Outlaw is. In previous expansions outlaw has hardly been RNG ... actually a very sustained, energy reimbursed, constant TO-DA-FACE with my swords spec ...

This time they took a RNG swing, which is fine with the Pirate theme, and yeah, you have to "fish" to get max outburst and sometimes it might just not happen - which ends up completely wasting your CPs and DPS .... yet you are a friggin pirate! Have you seen Jack Sparrow? What do you expect?!

If you want to be "sustain"-y simply play Sin or Sub ... what's the big deal? It's not like it's your only DPS spec like a hybrid class ... =)

First of all they didn't add buff aura but change the value from 16% (as it now) to 20%. Then blizzard post changes about fatebringer relic - regular nerf by half from 2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16 to 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 energy reduction on finishing moves.

But at least new tier bonuses look decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazo View Post
    First of all they didn't add buff aura but change the value from 16% (as it now) to 20%. Then blizzard post changes about fatebringer relic - regular nerf by half from 2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16 to 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 energy reduction on finishing moves.

But at least new tier bonuses look decent.
    Correct, this gives us very little net gain from the aura buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    I don't see why the issue with Outlaw is. In previous expansions outlaw has hardly been RNG ... actually a very sustained, energy reimbursed, constant TO-DA-FACE with my swords spec ...

This time they took a RNG swing, which is fine with the Pirate theme, and yeah, you have to "fish" to get max outburst and sometimes it might just not happen - which ends up completely wasting your CPs and DPS .... yet you are a friggin pirate! Have you seen Jack Sparrow? What do you expect?!

If you want to be "sustain"-y simply play Sin or Sub ... what's the big deal? It's not like it's your only DPS spec like a hybrid class ... =)
    Right... so your comparing the balance of a class to being a Pirate because of 'fishing' and being like Jack Sparrow from a fictional Walt Disney film. You are either delusional or should re roll on Hello Kitty Adventure Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon- View Post
    Right... so your comparing the balance of a class to being a Pirate because of 'fishing' and being like Jack Sparrow from a fictional Walt Disney film. You are either delusional or should re roll on Hello Kitty Adventure Island.
    Or, you should try to have fun not to have a try-hard life, at which you obviously fail.... otherwise you wouldn't QQ about Outlaw ... Some wisdom of life for ya' young fella'

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-03-08 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Or, you should try to have fun not to have a try-hard life, at which you obviously fail.... otherwise you wouldn't QQ about Outlaw ... Some wisdom of life for ya' young fella'
    Thats just a stupid answer. I love the spec, but roll the bones, rng and the lackluster damage in raids is not fun. I tried my best with ilevel 850 to do some decent damage in Normal raids.. short story is that Assassination rogue with less gear (844) did almost 60% more then i did singletarget. Both of us are not a "master" at the spec, but we have a addon for rotation and other good rogues to help us. So if you think beeing the very last on the dps meter, not getting any good rolls (just spending all points on re-rolling) is fun because Jack Sparrow is cool.. i feel sorry for you.

If u are at 850 ilvl, I feel sorry for you ... as I got that gear within 3 days of hitting 110. Sorry for you ... rly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    Thats just a stupid answer. I love the spec, but roll the bones, rng and the lackluster damage in raids is not fun. I tried my best with ilevel 850 to do some decent damage in Normal raids.. short story is that Assassination rogue with less gear (844) did almost 60% more then i did singletarget. Both of us are not a "master" at the spec, but we have a addon for rotation and other good rogues to help us. So if you think beeing the very last on the dps meter, not getting any good rolls (just spending all points on re-rolling) is fun because Jack Sparrow is cool.. i feel sorry for you.
    with that small of an ilvl difference, you should be figuring out what you're doing wrong rather than blaming the spec. Sure assassin is stronger single target, but 60% difference when you're up 6 ilvls means that you are messing something up.

Nothing good is going down this thread. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.