Putting Von 1 on 1 in coverage is a great play. I hope this coaching staff gets canned. Somehow made every unit worse than last year, and I didn't think special teams and offense could get worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Putting Von 1 on 1 in coverage is a great play. I hope this coaching staff gets canned. Somehow made every unit worse than last year, and I didn't think special teams and offense could get worse.
    Yeah, that was....strange...to say the least.

I've seen Von Miller make good plays in coverage before, but in the redzone? why on earth would you have him cover in the redzone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Butler is going to have to sell his Super Bowl truck to lay for all this mugging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Von is good in coverage when it is zone, putting him in man coverage is extremely questionable.

A slant to Thomas in the end zone? 1st time I have seen that all year.

Well if the magic eight ball says it is a catch, never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looked like the tip of the ball hit the ground there, but it is what it is. Shit happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is just why people rag on me when I'm cautious about the Patriots win chances. I mean, how did this Denver defense get so soft all of a sudden? Even last year a drive like they just had would not have been possible. But apparently the Denver defense is not what it was in years past. Last week against the Eagles was apparently not an outlier.

I'm legit shocked, cause I did not expect the Patriots offense, with only 3 healthy WR and no Edelman to have this easy a time moving the ball against the Broncos. If I'm Denver (read: Elway) I'm suddenly really worried about where my team is going.

- - - Updated - - -

Point I forgot to make: In the NFL it rarely pays to go on face value and things that used to be true. That goes for this game where the Denver defense seems less stellar than usual. But it goes the other way too. Teams you never expect to be good can suddenly play at their best and do amazing stuff (Eagles this year and the Rams).

Pays to be cautious about what you expect in the NFL, cause you never know.

It is the coaches. Joe Woods had no idea at all what he is doing. Looks like the Del Rio defenses all over again. Doesn't help the ILBs are playing horrible.

It also makes no sense how the defense stopped all the good RBs to start the year, yet are getting ran over by James White.

WRs are also meaningless against Denver. Have been for a few years. Any team that moves the ball a lot does it with TEs and RBs. Less WRs is a benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is the coaches. Joe Woods had no idea at all what he is doing. Looks like the Del Rio defenses all over again. Doesn't help the ILBs are playing horrible.

It also makes no sense how the defense stopped all the good RBs to start the year, yet are getting ran over by James White.

WRs are also meaningless against Denver. Have been for a few years. Any team that moves the ball a lot does it with TEs and RBs. Less WRs is a benefit.
    I'm actually more surprised by something Collinsworth just brought up: Pressure. Our LT Solder has been kinda mediocre/bad for much of the season (likely due to injury) and our RT is out, we have a back up playing there. Yet....no pressure seemingly this game. That's probably more surprising then anything else. Especially with Von Miller and other good pass rushers.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm actually more surprised by something Collinsworth just brought up: Pressure. Our LT Solder has been kinda mediocre/bad for much of the season (likely due to injury) and our RT is out, we have a back up playing there. Yet....no pressure seemingly this game. That's probably more surprising then anything else. Especially with Von Miller and other good pass rushers.
    Von has been in coverage almost every pass play. Most of the pass plays have been 3, with the occasional 4th in Ray or Barrett rushing with everyone else in coverage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that was shit. Cooks got his arm jerked back.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. I think your special team's coach might get fired at the end of the season Grube.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @Grube you are right. Now I'm looking for it, Von is going with guys in coverage. That should legit be a fireable offense. That's stupid.

Special teams has been this bad all year, so all of what has happened was expected going in. I knew the TEs and RBs would move the ball without any resistance because they refuse to put Talib on anyone but WRs and Parks/Davis/Marshall have not been able to cover anyone all year. The coaches make 0 adjustments, and do the same thing every game.

Keep in mind the only game the Giants won they destroyed the Broncos. Even McAdoo knew what to do to beat Joe Wood's defense.

The only unexpected thing in this game has been that Osweiler is actually playing pretty decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    If today had an upside for me, it was this headline:

"This Brock Osweiler flop was so bad he might get fined by FIFA"

xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If today had an upside for me, it was this headline:

"This Brock Osweiler flop was so bad he might get fined by FIFA"

xD
    lol Was that with the Deatrich Wise push?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Was that with the Deatrich Wise push?
    yeeep. I lol'd.

10/10 skills

I'm not sure if he flopped. I've seen him trip over his own feet enough to believe he would fall over like that being pushed when off balance.

I like how the 1st play after the pick was the same play, and almost the same result.

Oh man, Hoyer the Destroyer. Second week in a row the backup QB has come in the game.
    Last edited by Grube; 2017-11-13 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheesh. Of all the games this year, the first time we have our back up QB come in and finish this game, it's against the Broncos. That's the absolute LAST game where I expected that to happen.

This is such a strange season. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if he flopped. I've seen him trip over his own feet enough to believe he would fall over like that being pushed when off balance.

I like how the 1st play after the pick was the same play, and almost the same result.
    Sure, but that would make for a less funny headline. Grube the fun ruiner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheesh. Of all the games this year, the first time we have our back up QB come in and finish this game, it's against the Broncos. That's the absolute LAST game where I expected that to happen.

This is such a strange season. =/
    Maybe at the start of the season. You don't lose 5 in a row for no particular reason. :P

Maybe if the special team was an actual team and not special as in special special. This game could be around 24-16 maybe even 17-16 with how horrible they have been!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-11-13 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest. I'm a Patriots fan, and even I'm getting tired of Al Michaels and Collinsworth kissing the Patriots ass. Hard to be balanced in a kinda lopsided game, but they were laying it on pretty thick this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just gonna be another Steelers v Pats AFCCG maybe the Jags or Chiefs make some noise but its looks pretty meh. NFC playoffs so far looks like its gonna be an absolute bloodbath. The Falcons might not even be there! :/