15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I have zero respect for BB.
    To each their own.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-03-11 at 03:10 AM. Reason: clean up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    How 'bout them Rams.
    They retooled a bit on the O-line I think and I vaguely recall them signing a WR to replace Britt who signed with...someone else.

Could be worse. with better Oline play you might already be better off then last year.

E-a-g-l-e-s eagles woooo :d
    mr pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    E-a-g-l-e-s eagles woooo :d
    Eagles been making moves, that's for sure. Signed Alshon Jefferey, Torrey Smith, errr some O-lineman I think. Definitely helped your offense. With a good draft you could really go places.

Do you think you caught up with the Cowboys and Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Eagles been making moves, that's for sure. Signed Alshon Jefferey, Torrey Smith, errr some O-lineman I think. Definitely helped your offense. With a good draft you could really go places.

Do you think you caught up with the Cowboys and Giants?
    i mean ginger jesus has some weapons now i mean algohor is trash jmat is slot but eagles need to fix their secondary and honestly i think giants are better than cowboys and if eagles caught up to em idk to early to tell lol im hoping eagles draft sidney jones
    mr pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    CC: @draynay

https://twitter.com/MarkIngram22/sta...00129119125505

Seems like Donta is visiting the Bayou. Donta, pls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    i mean ginger jesus has some weapons now i mean algohor is trash jmat is slot but eagles need to fix their secondary and honestly i think giants are better than cowboys and if eagles caught up to em idk to early to tell lol im hoping eagles draft sidney jones
    One of, if not THE best corner in the Draft. Aiming high.

You guys definitely need Corner help though. Letting what'shisface go to the Dolphins didn't hurt much (except financially) last year, but definitely need at least one good corner to take care of the Odell's and Dez's in the NFC East.

This draft is soooo deep at corner though, even if you don't get that exact one, you will still be able to get a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    CC: @draynay

https://twitter.com/MarkIngram22/sta...00129119125505

Seems like Donta is visiting the Bayou. Donta, pls.

- - - Updated - - -

One of, if not THE best corner in the Draft. Aiming high.

You guys definitely need Corner help though. Letting what'shisface go to the Dolphins didn't hurt much (except financially) last year, but definitely need at least one good corner to take care of the Odell's and Dez's in the NFC East.

This draft is soooo deep at corner though, even if you don't get that exact one, you will still be able to get a good one.
    yeah apparently this draft cbs is like 2014 draft with wr's sooo much talent but if eagles fix their secondary fletcher cox will get even more sacks
    mr pickles

10+ Year Old Account
    lol sorry @draynay. Seems your RB is a bit of an idiot (and we're all too eager to jump on any news that comes out >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Where are you guys seeing this Butler news?
    Just people speculating cause Butler was rumored to be in the Saints trade. He can;t be traded yet though, since he;s a RFA and he hasn;t signed his tender. He has to sign his tender for the Patriots to officially have him under contract and be able to trade him.

It's likely that if he does get traded that he;d want to negotiate with whatever team first and get an extension with them ready for when he gets there. I doubt Butler wants to be traded and play on his original 4M tender, when there's CB's out there getting 10-14 million.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Also, if I am the Pats, I would not trade Jimmy. Brady is 40 now correct?
    40 on August 3rd I think. So before the season starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does frog coffee mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Probably something about being "too urban".

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a meme, basically this, with various captions followed with the bottom saying: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/55uK6jrU4kI/maxresdefault.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    "#Raiders agree on a 2 year deal with OT Marshall Newhouse, source said."

Rapoport

10+ Year Old Account
    lol apparently the Packers offered Jared Cook more money than they ended up paying Bennett. Time for an agent change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    lol apparently the Packers offered Jared Cook more money than they ended up paying Bennett. Time for an agent change.
    Ouch. That's Ted Thompson going "If you try to fuck with me, I WILL go out of house, just to spite you."

Next Packer free agent that wants to get bottom dollar out of him cause he only wants to sign homegrown talent will think twice.

Sly Williams signed with the Titans. Kind of surprised he went to a 3-4 team when he was better before switching from a 4-3. Hopefully he finds a better fit there.

I personally hope they trade Jimmy G to the Browns. The common idea going around is BB retires with Brady. If that’s the case, then they are going to rebuild in many ways once they leave regardless. If they think Brady has 2-3 years, then chase as many titles as possible in that window. Considering the Browns situation and how many picks they can give over I don’t see how you don’t take them. I mean we are talking possibly getting the number 1 overall plus some, for a backup QB. Who could turn into the next Matt Cassel. You take a 14-2 SB team and hand them a plethora of young weapons to go along with their FA signings and possibly a healthy Gronk (Maybe one season?) and that’s a much scarier team then what we just saw.

Obviously if BB is considering staying even 3-4 years after Brady retires to help them out then this all goes out the window because if BB thinks Jimmy G is the real deal, at least in NE, then you are talking about chasing now or later.

I’d prefer they go for it now just so the Brady/BB duo put up literally uncatchable numbers until medicine or the game evolve to the point where playing to 55+ is a realistic thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    When everyone says "Jimmy G" it makes me think of Jimmy Graham. Can people please use the full name? Or their last name? I mean hell, I don't even think there has even been another Garoppolo in the NFL, or really pretty much anywhere famous.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    When everyone says "Jimmy G" it makes me think of Jimmy Graham. Can people please use the full name? Or their last name? I mean hell, I don't even think there has even been another Garoppolo in the NFL, or really pretty much anywhere famous.
    His name is hard to spell.

His name is hard to spell.
    Exactly, if im gonna have to say it a bunch I would prefer to go with Jimmy G, plus it sounds better. And considering how little in the spotlight Graham has been I think most people now moreso associate Jimmy G with him then Graham.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can call them East Jimmy and West Jimmy. That solves it.