About time Eagles defense did something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that Goff fumble is costly. Eagles in prime position to take the lead (assuming they don;t screw it up).

10+ Year Old Account
    They showed a graphic about how the Eagles and Rams are both undefeated when scoring 30+ points as a "somethings gotta give" thing, so now the game is gonna somehow end in a tie, reverse jinx.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Told you guys. Wilson remembers how to play for 1 quarter when Seattle is down 3 scores and they wonder why they lose when he can't convert on downs. Losing to Atlanta and Washington was embarrassing at home. No way this team makes the playoffs this year, they don't deserve to.

Welp, if Jacksonville can get a first down after the two minute warning, the game is theirs.

Wish I could watch the Eagles game rather than box scores (for both games really), looks like it would be a great seat-edger.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    McCown broke his left hand. I doubt they get anywhere with Petty or Hackenburg.
    Figured that was the case. Hitting a hand on a helmet that hard, then grabbing it when he got up wasn't a good sign.

Not sure if it was because Petty was in or not, but they didn't really throw much after Petty went in the game. I think he was 1-8 after he went in the game the second time and it was a short pass to a rb. They basically just ran the ball 3 time and punted most of the 4th quarter.

10+ Year Old Account
    what the hell penalty was that?

grrrrrrrr that penalty cost me extra points for a 50+ yard field goal, and it was entirely imagined by the refs
    Last edited by draynay; 2017-12-11 at 12:40 AM.

See!? Always something fucking stupid at the last second.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be surprised if Richardson and Bennett play next week. Not going to have Wright, Wagner, Richardson, and Bennett most likely along with those already injured against Rams. Going to put up 50+ easy next week. They absolutely need to do something about the atmosphere in that locker room, can't let emotions explode like that. Period.

I'm honestly dying of laughter. This is amazing. Why the fuck can't this game end.

And it gets worse. Fucking crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't even enjoy this game. Jacksonville crowd acting absolutely stupid for no fucking reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, the Seahawks are definitely not showing their best sides again. Echoes of the turn over in the Superbowl where they started brawling at the end.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This shows that Carroll has fuck all control of this team in the locker room. It's fucking disgusting. Bennett and Richardson should both be suspended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles are afraid Wentz tore his ACL in his left knee. This sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    First off in the Hawks game i blame the refs. First off they let the Jags players go to the sideline of seattle and get out of hand. Then they blew a PI call that the refs must of been blind not to see none of what went on and would of not happen if the refs took control and made the call they should have made.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol what an ending. Eagles will have to pray that Foles and the defense can bring them to the Superbowl anyway, even with Wentz out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    lol what an ending. Eagles will have to pray that Foles and the defense can bring them to the Superbowl anyway, even with Wentz out.
    Yeah hate to see players get hurt any time of the year

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't even matter what caused it to begin with. You don't lose your shit and start hitting people, especially on the field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    It doesn't even matter what caused it to begin with. You don't lose your shit and start hitting people, especially on the field.
    More pushing than hitting i got dvr looked for the punch didnt see it on tv anyways and just because your in victory formation does not mean you stop playing. And as for Eagles it will be at least 1 game at home this year so maybe if vikings lose a game in playoffs eagles may get two games at home still lots of games to play left.

possible ACL tear for Wentz.. would end his season.. wow this is huge

I really should go to bed, but I really want to watch this game.