Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Hey look, that move that barely had any spread that was rarely used anyway now doesn't have any spread that it didn't really have anyway, so people will still continue to not use it.

Come on. Zenyatta's alt-fire is still garbage. Yeah, there's those really, really rare times where you turn a corner and unleash it, but really, who cares? You can throw more balls than you unleash in the time it charges up.
    I play a lot of Zen, and literally the only times I use that are when the enemy team's gathering for a push. If I can predict the timing, I can charge it up and toss some burst as they turn a corner. I've gotten a few picks that way that must have felt SUPER unfair to the other dude; turn a corner and then BLAMMO, dead from Zen, 100% to dead in an instant.

But that's more luck than skill, in the timing, since the buildup is so long that you can't effectively time it even if Widow's got her vision ultimate up.

A fix that MIGHT help is letting Zen hold that charge, at full, rather than firing when it's charged up. So any time you've got 5 seconds without an enemy in sight, you've got a charged burst ready and waiting for them to pop their heads out. Right now, it's the timing issue that makes it basically useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Glad they went back on Ana's grenade, I'm satisfied now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I play a lot of Zen, and literally the only times I use that are when the enemy team's gathering for a push. If I can predict the timing, I can charge it up and toss some burst as they turn a corner. I've gotten a few picks that way that must have felt SUPER unfair to the other dude; turn a corner and then BLAMMO, dead from Zen, 100% to dead in an instant.

But that's more luck than skill, in the timing, since the buildup is so long that you can't effectively time it even if Widow's got her vision ultimate up.

A fix that MIGHT help is letting Zen hold that charge, at full, rather than firing when it's charged up. So any time you've got 5 seconds without an enemy in sight, you've got a charged burst ready and waiting for them to pop their heads out. Right now, it's the timing issue that makes it basically useless.
    They'd have to nerf his damage if you could hold full power. I use the charged attack a lot now. Move out of LOS, pop it at full and let her rip. I get lots of picks on players not at full health. Or it breaks Rein's shield when low. It's the added burst that can't be accounted for versus widdling away.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222