Finja now viable?

I've seen the card appear in a lot of decks, even on pirate warrior.

That's true, I've seen it around as well. I thought it was always viable in Anyfin Paladin and made them way stronger. But I see them in aggro decks with no Murloc synergy too.

I guess some pro put them in his decks and other aggro people noticed and copied it. There doesn't seem to be any other reason to have added him/Murlocs besides quick strong tempo.

Finja attacks, Two bluegills appear, 6 face damage by turn 4 if in opening hand. Game doesn't revolve around strategy, it revolves around..how can i go face harder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    Finja attacks, Two bluegills appear, 6 face damage by turn 4 if in opening hand. Game doesn't revolve around strategy, it revolves around..how can i go face harder.
    That's super interesting that would happen on turn 4 seeing as Finja costs 5, doesn't have Charge and is reliant on killing a minion for his effect to pop
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    That's super interesting that would happen on turn 4 seeing as Finja costs 5, doesn't have Charge and is reliant on killing a minion for his effect to pop
    Finja is a ninja and therefore costs 1 less if you activate your webcam while in-game and are wearing a ninja facemask.

Pretty basic stuff really, I thought everyone knew this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Finja is a good card but you have to commit quite a few cards into your deck to build around it properly. And Bluegils and Murloc Warleaders otherwise are fairly weak cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    My bad oh holy shaman player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Finja is a good card but you have to commit quite a few cards into your deck to build around it properly. And Bluegils and Murloc Warleaders otherwise are fairly weak cards.
    No you don't. You would be absolutely retarded to include warleader in these decks.

I've been spectating a guy fairly regularly from rank 5 to legend rank 15 using any combo of shaman/rogue/warrior and finja/greenskin/naga corsair. As a matter of fact, Bluegill was fairly common in all the decks. I'd say 80% of them. Face is the place. You can combo wombo bluegill with Finja, cold blood etc etc.

On a side note it was some of the most intriguing, skillful play I have ever seen in my life.
    Last edited by HisDudeness; 2017-03-08 at 12:43 AM.