Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's like talking with a climate denier, after awhile I just give up.

You admit she lost the rust belt, but rather than attributing to the fact she didn't campaign there. It was because some Bullshit story only Trump Supporters would believe.
    She barely lost the rust belt. Barely.

If your reason was legit she would have gotten stomped in the rust belt.

Losing by a small amount of votes, means it was not mainstream reason she lost. It was a fringe reason.

This is common sense 101.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

NO it's not... Not even close. You can't make that conclusion you have zero evidence to make that assumption. If anything it only proves my point because instead of barely losing she would have won handedly, but I can't make that argument so I chose not to. However if you're going to bring up some pathetic theory with no evidence I might as well.

It has however been widely reported her failing to campaign in the one place democrats should win was a HUGE failure on her part. But you don't want to hear it, you just want to plug your ears. "Hillary did no wrong, she ran a perfect campaign. It it wasn't for Russia".

I'm done talking with you about this. Get in your last pathetic attempt at trying to ignore facts and continue on with your "Russia, Russia, Russia".
    Lol, pundits say it was X. The intelligence agencies say Y. You go with X.

Cool man, cool
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

They still haven't even provided proof the hack was done by Russia. Just like those pesky WMDs in Iraq. Still waiting.
    lol. Yeah. You keep pretending things, it's cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She barely lost the rust belt. Barely.

If your reason was legit she would have gotten stomped in the rust belt.

Losing by a small amount of votes, means it was not mainstream reason she lost. It was a fringe reason.

This is common sense 101.
    She ran a bad campaign. Sorry man. Part of that was not shoring up her base by campaigning in rust belt states. Dude wisconsin hadnt voted for republcian president in like .30 years. She thought she had it in the bag and was too concerned trying to reach across the aisle in hopes for support on futute legislation. They never went after paul ryan. And still dont.

I wonder if this was a lie or him divining the future again like the sweden thing... or the wire tap thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    She ran a bad campaign. Sorry man. Part of that was not shoring up her base by campaigning in rust belt states. Dude wisconsin hadnt voted for republcian president in like .30 years. She thought she had it in the bag and was too concerned trying to reach across the aisle in hopes for support on futute legislation. They never went after paul ryan. And still dont.
    Yes she lost therefore her campaign sucked. Forget the fact the Russians helped get Trump elected by spreading lies. Her campaign should have just somehow convinced people that already believed she was evil incarnate should vote for her instead of the racist bigoted pussy grabbing piece of shit they did.

People that voted for Trump did so they either protested through voting or they are bigoted racists. That's actually the only two reasons.

Yes she lost therefore her campaign sucked. Forget the fact the Russians helped get Trump elected by spreading lies. Her campaign should have just somehow convinced people that already believed she was evil incarnate should vote for her instead of the racist bigoted pussy grabbing piece of shit they did.

People that voted for Trump did so they either protested through voting or they are bigoted racists. That's actually the only two reasons.
    Do you really think 60+ million people in America are racist? I feel sorry for you if so. The reality I live in is so much more enjoyable than the reality you live in.

Less than 30% of her ads were policy based, compared to over 70% of Trumps, according to a recent study. How can you not see that one of her major problems, was that she had no discernible message or agenda? Running on, "Hey I'm not nearly as bad as that other guy" is not enough. You have to also talk about your vision. Being president is a big deal. People don't want someone who is simply competent and experienced; they want big ideas and clear plans to change things.

I mean, I guess at the end of the day, all you need to know about the quality of her campaign, is the result. If you lose to a reality TV show star, you in fact were doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Do you really think 60+ million people in America are racist? I feel sorry for you if so. The reality I live in is so much more enjoyable than the reality you live in.

Less than 30% of her ads were policy based, compared to over 70% of Trumps, according to a recent study. How can you not see that one of her major problems, was that she had no discernible message or agenda? Running on, "Hey I'm not nearly as bad as that other guy" is not enough. You have to also talk about your vision. Being president is a big deal. People don't want someone who is simply competent and experienced; they want big ideas and clear plans to change things.

I mean, I guess at the end of the day, all you need to know about the quality of her campaign, is the result. If you lose to a reality TV show star, you in fact were doing it wrong.
    I guess you missed the part where I said: "or".

But whatever keep your narrative alive.

Trump's agenda was either vague empty rhetoric (MAGA) or xenophobic/racist (the wall or Muslim ban) or straight up lies (lock her up or drain the swamp).

The ONLY thing Trump had on other Repub noms was his overt racism and xenophobic bigotry.

He even said he could shoot someone in the middle of the road and he wouldn't lose any supporters...why do you suppose that is? Because his supporters don't care about any of that stuff, they just care about the one thing...

And once again, if being a reality TV star who became POTUS is ridiculous, then don't blame the people that didn't vote for that to happen, blame the ones that did.

I guess you missed the part where I said: "or".

But whatever keep your narrative alive.

Trump's agenda was either vague empty rhetoric (MAGA) or xenophobic/racist (the wall or Muslim ban) or straight up lies (lock her up or drain the swamp).

The ONLY thing Trump had on other Repub noms was his overt racism and xenophobic bigotry.

He even said he could shoot someone in the middle of the road and he wouldn't lose any supporters...why do you suppose that is? Because his supporters don't care about any of that stuff, they just care about the one thing...

And once again, if being a reality TV star who became POTUS is ridiculous, then don't blame the people that didn't vote for that to happen, blame the ones that did.
    Salty, much?

Look, you can think what you want but, in reality, he factually presented a specific agenda, and she did not. For all his obvious shortcomings, he still presented an agenda, and now he is acting on it.

There are a million reasons she lost, and few of them are because Cheeto Jesus is just so great. He won because she fucked it all up. Period. If the DNC doesn't get caught colluding against Bernie, she probably wins. If she took her husbands advice, to campaign in the rust belt for the union workers that were collectively his biggest donors, she wins. If she doesn't call Trump supporters deplorables, she wins. If she didn't double down on Obamacare, she wins. If she didn't waste time and effort trying to win Arizona, Texas, and Georgia (lol, lol and lol) she wins. If she didn't delete 30k emails, and then change her story several times, she wins. If the idiotic public understood that the military does not take orders from the state department (Benghazi), she wins. She only lost by a tiny amount but, she made a lot of HUGE errors that lead to this result.

Salty, much?

Look, you can think what you want but, in reality, he factually presented a specific agenda, and she did not. For all his obvious shortcomings, he still presented an agenda, and now he is acting on it.

There are a million reasons she lost, and few of them are because Cheeto Jesus is just so great. He won because she fucked it all up. Period. If the DNC doesn't get caught colluding against Bernie, she probably wins. If she took her husbands advice, to campaign in the rust belt for the union workers that were collectively his biggest donors, she wins. If she doesn't call Trump supporters deplorables, she wins. If she didn't double down on Obamacare, she wins. If she didn't waste time and effort trying to win Arizona, Texas, and Georgia (lol, lol and lol) she wins. If she didn't delete 30k emails, and then change her story several times, she wins. If the idiotic public understood that the military does not take orders from the state department (Benghazi), she wins. She only lost by a tiny amount but, she made a lot of HUGE errors that lead to this result.
    Salty? Do you know what that means? There was nothing salty in my post.

What was that agenda if not lies or xenophobic, please enlighten me?

No, there was 100,000 reasons she lost. She didn't fuck anything up, the other guy cheated.

Salty? Do you know what that means? There was nothing salty in my post.

What was that agenda if not lies or xenophobic, please enlighten me?

No, there was 100,000 reasons she lost. She didn't fuck anything up, the other guy cheated.
    Well, that makes two of you who actually think that: You and Hillary. Bill ain't even buying that BS.

Well, that makes two of you who actually think that: You and Hillary. Bill ain't even buying that BS.
    Words and rhetoric.

Not jut Trump's platform but your argument here.

Words and rhetoric.

Not jut Trump's platform but your argument here.
    Find me another human that legit thinks the voting was hacked or whatever. The actual voting, not silly emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    There's no solid proof that Trump is wrong here. Trump, made the right call yet again. Keep up the great work, Trump!
    Said absolutely no one but you.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Are you guys gonna make it the next 8 years? Oh that's right, you are gonna take the house in 2018.
    And '22 and '26

I really like the idea of someone standing for public office doing it to serve the people, improve some groups lot if life or just for the general good of the country. Yeah, i know

Its looking more and more that trumps motivation seems to be spite.

Find me another human that legit thinks the voting was hacked or whatever. The actual voting, not silly emails.
    I know you're banned, but I'll reply anyway...

Where did I say voting was hacked? I didn't. So why should I prove something you decided I said?

Russia influenced the election. This is fact. It is more about wondering why they influenced it in favor of Trump and not Hillary.