I'm not sure what the story here is supposed to be. What are you looking for? To me, it looks like someone blatantly broke arms regulations and is being punished appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm not sure what the story here is supposed to be. What are you looking for? To me, it looks like someone blatantly broke arms regulations and is being punished appropriately.
    Yeah, I don't get the posters that link random articles, without giving their opinion about it, or even pointing out what they find interesting about the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Yeah, I don't get the posters that link random articles, without giving their opinion about it, or even pointing out what they find interesting about the story.
    Yeah. It's a weird impulse. By all means, link some click-baity shit that will whip up some outrage, but at least tell me what I'm supposed to be outraged about.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah. It's a weird impulse. By all means, link some click-baity shit that will whip up some outrage, but at least tell me what I'm supposed to be outraged about.
    I'm outraged at the lack of outrage in the OP. This is outrageous, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tijuana View Post
    i'm outraged at the lack of outrage in the op. This is outrageous, imo.
    I'M SUPER FUCKING INDIFFERENT ABOUT THIS STORy.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2017-03-12 at 07:45 AM. Reason: apparently it won't let you type in all caps
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'd be more interested if it was further legal action against that "Red Jacket Arms" redneck asshole that used to be on TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'M SUPER FUCKING INDIFFERENT ABOUT THIS STORy.
    But we're like all Independent Voters on this forum. How could anyone get outraged?

I was just thinking on an earlier thread people were saying Straw buys were a myth. Now we got multiple gun stores involved.

Deleted
    So the fuzz are not only attacking the 2nd amendment but trying to prevent people from earning a living too?

What show was he on? I must have missed that one.

10 counts related to conspiracy, fraud and tax evasion? I think I know some recently very famous person who could easily score higher on all counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I'd be more interested if it was further legal action against that "Red Jacket Arms" redneck asshole that used to be on TV.
    Isn't he in jail for touching little kids, including both of his own daughters? So he should have one hell of a time.

Thought it was going to be Dragon Mans when I clicked. Never heard of this guy before.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Isn't he in jail for touching little kids, including both of his own daughters? So he should have one hell of a time.
    That was the guy from Red Jacket Firearms.

This is the guy I knew was a real winner the first time I watched the show and saw his 16 year old with fake tits.

His wife also looking like a walking plastic surgery experiment. I guess he likes all things plastic, Glocks included.

Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-03-12 at 04:28 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    That was the guy from Red Jacket Firearms.

This is the guy I knew was a real winner the first time I watched the show and saw his 16 year old with fake tits.

His wife also looking like a walking plastic surgery experiment. I guess he likes all things plastic, Glocks included.

Yeah, that is what Heladys ask and I answered. The difference is I guess at least Sons of Guns was mildly interesting - at least the first few shows and this one was always kinda dull. I guess discovery is staying away from Gun shows for a bit now since they seem to attract creepy criminal stars.