Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    They can when they have in all previous instances.
    As someone who played on PvP servers for years and got up and went to a PvE server to get away from this stuff, I'm going to disagree. When you sign up for a PvP server you do so knowing that any point in time you could face the fact you will be PvPing. If you want to pick and choose where it happens then bite the bullet and move to a PvE server. I have no sympathy for anyone because PvP happened on a PvP server.

Deleted
    lol going to buy sub again i spend all my time on time less isle when does event end?

10+ Year Old Account
    You join a world PvP server then dont want to world PvP.

Seems the fault does not lay with Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no trouble getting to the vendor on my horde monk and hunter and even killed a couple people for funsies.

My draenei paladin is on a pve server though so no issue there. :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

7+ Year Old Account
    >plays on a pvp realm
    >doesent like to pvp
    all your fault, no one elses
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    snip
    You know u can just use a waterstrider/path of frost/etc to just run across the water?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

You can just join a random group in the LFG tool that is on a PVE server cant you?

That way, you dont get raped by X faction.

If you roll and stay on a PVP server, expect world PVP... The devs probably knew exactly what they were doing placing the NPC in an area that's not safe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahaha, that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    You know u can just use a waterstrider/path of frost/etc to just run across the water?
    Luckily I literally said that.

Practically none of my horde chars have the flight point there, nor can they fly yet, so I either suck it up and pay 12*2500G or ride on ground to the island, but since I am horde I don't even have a flightpoint in the southern half of JF....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    As someone who played on PvP servers for years and got up and went to a PvE server to get away from this stuff, I'm going to disagree. When you sign up for a PvP server you do so knowing that any point in time you could face the fact you will be PvPing. If you want to pick and choose where it happens then bite the bullet and move to a PvE server. I have no sympathy for anyone because PvP happened on a PvP server.
    ^this.

I was on a PvP server until shortly before Cata, then moved to a PvE server, precisely for those reasons. If you play on a PvP server, everything is fair game, deal with it, or move to a PvE server.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    ah pvp servers, how I don't miss you
    something something censor of agony for blood coins...

aka even pve servers have this problem... lol

i think its amazing can farm for mount again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    pvp happened here due to censor on a pve server no other way it could have happened.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Omg, what a bullshit decision. Practically none of my horde chars have the flight point there, nor can they fly yet, so I either suck it up and pay 12*2500G or ride on ground to the island, but since I am horde I don't even have a flightpoint in the southern half of JF....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, a old 5.4 comment covers this on wowhead. No idea if this still works:

Mishi will not offer you a quest until you have certain prerequisites. However, fear not! This strategy will allow you to get up to Chromie without flying in Pandaland or doing the annoying quest/rep grinds to talk to Mishi.

1: Delete your hearthstone. (This step not necessary if your hearth is on cooldown already)
    2: Go to the Mogu'shan Palace instance portal. (Not inside of it)
    3: Use the auto-unstuck feature (Customer Support>Character Stuck!>Teleport to Graveyard. If you still have your hearthstone and it's off cooldown, the teleport to graveyard will simply use your hearthstone. This is why you delete your hearthstone.)
    4: Release your spirit. You will now be mounted on a spectral gryphon. See where I'm going with this?
    5: You can't go straight up to Lorewalker Cho, the distance between the balcony and your corpse is too great. However, you are able to resurrect on that little alcove above Mogu'shan. Resurrect here (the topmost ledge is probably too far to accept your corpse, so just resurrect on one of the lower shelves)
    6: Use the auto-unstuck feature again, preferably on the topmost shelf, but I'm not sure if that part is necessary.
    7: You're back on the spectral gryphon. Fly to balcony where Cho is, and accept your rez.
    8: Congratulations! You can now turn in this obnoxious quest. Don't forget to set your hearth back to your faction's shrine when you're done.
    Was about to say this and saw the other half the post. Yeah I just flew a friend up to Chromie and had them use the item to port. Then told them to grab FP and drop quest so they can just port there next event.

7+ Year Old Account
    Benefits of being on an RP server. Never have to deal with the kiddies and their need to gank others while simply buying gear or turning in quest items. TBC and Wrath were both in Sanctuary cities. Just one more way of showing why MoP ended on a low note.

7+ Year Old Account
    Luckily I literally said that.
    you said ground, hes saying walk on water
    so no you dident say that

ground/=/water

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    something something censor of agony for blood coins...

aka even pve servers have this problem... lol

i think its amazing can farm for mount again.

- - - Updated - - -

pvp happened here due to censor on a pve server no other way it could have happened.
    thats not how it works, people need to be flagged to be targetted by censor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    You can just join a random group in the LFG tool that is on a PVE server cant you?

That way, you dont get raped by X faction.
    ^^^^ hes got the smart ideas

Reminds me of the bonemountain back when Blackwing Lair opened. Good times.

-"Hi I'd like a strawberry flavored ice cream"
    -"Here you are."
    -"OMG WTF WHY DOES IT TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRY ?!"

people's stupidity never fails to amaze me

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thats not how it works, people need to be flagged to be targetted by censor
    Toy
    Use: Sacrifice 90% of maximum health to become an Emissary of Ordos. While transformed, you are hostile to all players, and killing players grants Bloody Coins. Can only be used on the Timeless Isle, and flags the user for PvP. (1 Hour Cooldown).

hostile to all players, all you need to do is stand on the Vendor, and have someoen hit you and they flag,

im on a pve server....

it makes you hostile to all players. aka if they hit you or you stand near a mob they are hitting you can intentionally flag them from just doing a rotation.

you would be surprised how many people will target/hit you just for the fact your red and can be attacked.

TLDR: use item, stand near people, 9/10 will attack you, flagging themselves. starting more people getting flagged.

Item Link:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=102467/c...-eternal-agony
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was a bit at first, until I realized OP was referencing PVP servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Oh look its a thread that belongs in all its uselessness into the PVP section.
    And then I came to this same conclusion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Toy
    Use: Sacrifice 90% of maximum health to become an Emissary of Ordos. While transformed, you are hostile to all players, and killing players grants Bloody Coins. Can only be used on the Timeless Isle, and flags the user for PvP. (1 Hour Cooldown).

hostile to all players, all you need to do is stand on the Vendor, and have someoen hit you and they flag,

im on a pve server....

it makes you hostile to all players. aka if they hit you or you stand near a mob they are hitting you can intentionally flag them from just doing a rotation.

you would be surprised how many people will target/hit you just for the fact your red and can be attacked.

TLDR: use item, stand near people, 9/10 will attack you, flagging themselves. starting more people getting flagged.

Item Link:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=102467/c...-eternal-agony
    well yeah you need to do that, but im pretty sure everyone knows how to avoid that, target /interact with target macro (i have used this forever cause holy shit the spam of people around an npc)