Arrow Talents for Assassination Rogue with Boots and Shoulders?

Recently acquired my shoulders and CoF (albeit RF), after somehow lucking out on the boots first (heaven forbid I get BiS legendaries on my main, but that's a whole other kettle of fish). Vendetta and Kingsbane are basically lining up at the same time now, or within a close enough time frame that it's worth waiting for the other. I'm currently maintaining 450-500k dps on most boss fights, which I think is pretty OK given the rest of my gear is fairly lacking.

I was wondering if having these two legendaries changes the suggested talent selection at all for me, now that vanish is a major DPS cooldown? And if any of you have the same legendaries, should my rotation be changing at all?

P.S. Haven't posted enough to be able to put in a direct link to my armory, apparently. Character is Bigbone on Sargeras.

P.P.S. Subterfuge no longer provides 9 total seconds of 100% crit coverage, they stack concurrently giving 6 seconds total. Moderate bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggowitz View Post
    P.P.S. Subterfuge no longer provides 9 total seconds of 100% crit coverage, they stack concurrently giving 6 seconds total. Moderate bummer.
    If this is so where was it documented, I haven't seen anything on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Madred360 View Post
    If this is so where was it documented, I haven't seen anything on this.
    I tried it myself. They don't stack anymore. I get the 3 seconds of being able to use abilities from stealth at the same time as the 6 seconds of 100% crit. Possible I'm just not reading it right though.
    Last edited by Chuggowitz; 2017-03-08 at 02:42 AM.

I tried it myself. They don't stack anymore. I get the 3 seconds of being able to use abilities from stealth at the same time as the 6 seconds of 100% crit. Possible I'm just not reading it right though.
    Your initial opener is only 6 seconds even with subterfuge, It's when you use vanish where subterfuge lets you use abilities from stealth it doesn't break the 3 seconds of stealth vanish gives you... if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Madred360 View Post
    Your initial opener is only 6 seconds even with subterfuge, It's when you use vanish where subterfuge lets you use abilities from stealth it doesn't break the 3 seconds of stealth vanish gives you... if that makes sense.
    True. Just doesn't occur when you break initial stealth. Not sure whether it's even a damage increase for the sake of that 3 seconds every two minutes.

True. Just doesn't occur when you break initial stealth. Not sure whether it's even a damage increase for the sake of that 3 seconds every two minutes.
    Yes it is, Nightstalker is 50% more rupture damage every 2 min too, and 125% garrote damage + 3 more seconds of 100% is way batter than that

Using Nightstalker ... average damage of Rupture per cast is ~3m at best, it would be +1.5m every 2 minutes

Now, not sure if you do know that the Subterfuge and Nightstalker are already pretty close from each other on terms of single target damage ( on AoE/cleave we both know who wins, right? )

Now, on Subterfuge ... you'd have 9s of 100% crit every 2min, with proper setup you can fit the last ticks of Kingsbane on those last 9s, not even accounting that with only 1 Mut you'd already get to 4 CPs which is enough to pop an Envenom, and given you'd have Vendetta up as well, you'd do atleast three sets of this over the course of 9s, or Draught of Souls, or even Poison Bombs ( on Vendetta ... earlier today I swear I saw some ~1.1m crit ticks on it, I do have the bracers though )

This combination is only really friggin' amazing if you have Convergence of Fates and 2 MA relics as well, which will make you able to cast Vendetta at a 40~50s CD and not only sync every Kingsbane, but every Vanish with it too, in worst case scenarios you'll delay it a couple seconds

Overall best combo of assassination legendaries if properly geared, played and setup ( when I say "setup", I mean rotation-wise, because it makes the rotation much more complicated than other legendary combos ), it makes all the skills synergyze with each other to provide such a great result which wouldn't be efficient enough if they were all separated from each other

Yeah, my greatest issue at the moment in terms of gear is getting two relics. I have one, which helps, but I've noticed that I'm off by about 5 seconds or so every time. Kingsbane comes up, and I'm stuck waiting on Vendetta usually. I'll move to Subterfuge for now then I guess. I hate to lose the movement speed out of combat, but it's worth it for the extra ST damage.

Thanks for your input guys