Thread: Artifact Paths

Artifact Paths

I'm following this guide http://roguedpsguide.com/stjerns-leg...ueArtifactPath

I'm noticing a lot of strange selections ... instead of heading up for 3rd Golden Dragon :P going side-ways for 2-3 points.

Also can someone explain me why for combat the Blurred Whatever talent ( which reduces Adrenalin Rush CD ) is last to take?

For sub you gain more by following the bottom than you do by following the top.
    For outlaw blurred time is a negligible increase, it's the weakest trait outlaw has.

if you're an alt and can get instant 20AK, then all this doesn't matter.

If you're completely and utterly new, stjern's guide is a good place to start.

Well I'm alting this but at around 20 artifact lvl the traits start to slowly grind up :P now got all my artifacts on lvl 20+, but wondering where to invest to make the most ... Asssassssination needs 7 traits for the 3rd golden, while combat and sub need 4 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Well I'm alting this but at around 20 artifact lvl the traits start to slowly grind up :P now got all my artifacts on lvl 20+, but wondering where to invest to make the most ... Asssassssination needs 7 traits for the 3rd golden, while combat and sub need 4 :P
    yea as an alt with 20AK+ it doesn't matter a ton which path you choose, won't have hardly any impact for more than a week or so. Early on it was a huge consideration though.

Deleted
    If you don´t trust the guide, why even read/follow it?

Well, sorry, but I don't blindly trust anything ... The artifact path ISN'T explained ... you simply says - take this, take that .... Why?

Sorry, that I'm not some bot, that just copy/paste without thinking ...

I'm following this guide http://roguedpsguide.com/stjerns-leg...ueArtifactPath

I'm noticing a lot of strange selections ... instead of heading up for 3rd Golden Dragon :P going side-ways for 2-3 points.
    Probably because it's the biggest DPS gain? Also Adrenaline Rush is not last to take - the parry ability is last.

Well, sorry, but I don't blindly trust anything ... The artifact path ISN'T explained ... you simply says - take this, take that .... Why?

Sorry, that I'm not some bot, that just copy/paste without thinking ...
    So you rather get some tips from forums strangers then from a guide everyone knows? Especially since anything written here can be as wrong or correct as the guide.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    So you rather get some tips from forums strangers then from a guide everyone knows? Especially since anything written here can be as wrong or correct as the guide.
    What I prefer is if the guide EXPLAINED why you take a certain artifact ( i.e. to not clip your third Shadowstrike during SD ) ... since I don't have that, I won't understand the little tweaks which made sense.

Anyway, I'm at 25+ traits on all 3 of my artifacts and there is little to fill-in at this point.