Arcane mage low dmg need help

I feel my single target damage is low, I could use any advice/tips to be better. Don't be soft, just lay it on me.

Here's my mythic krosus log

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=108

All bosses

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...1792937/latest

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    I feel my single target damage is low, I could use any advice/tips to be better. Don't be soft, just lay it on me.

Here's my mythic krosus log

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&source=108

All bosses

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...1792937/latest

Thanks
    Your damage is not low regarding your ilevel.

You could probably have used your second BL a little better on this fight

TBH you did well for your ilvl on M Krosus. The best way to push 90+ parses on that fight are a) grab a Whispers and use it properly, and b) hope you can AE lots of adds more frequently.

You use shard but only benefited from 2 TWs/Heroisms in that fight. With Shard you should really try to line up three in total by asking other people in your raid to do it for you (FYI I believe you can use Drums of Fury by yourself if you want more self control). If you can't, I would recommend trying literally any other throughput/mana legendary. You also used TW when there was like 15-20 secs left of the fight -- you can still use TW 25 seconds before your next AP comes up and it will still be rolling. You also forgot to second pot I think.

Your last AP wasn't synced with an RoP - this is a huge DPS loss. RoP CD management is awkward because you'll forget that you casually used one to dump 3 AM stacks with a proc of some kind, but it can lead to trouble if AP is coming up around the corner -- get a good WA to help you keep track.

In your logs for all bosses it says you only participated in Krosus/Aluriel? Anyway, looking at other older logs, I would really recommend taking Charged Up instead of Resonance for the free Barrages + Chrono Shift, which will make juggling mechanics and DPS sooo much easier. In the case of M Krosus, I just don't see much benefit in taking Resonance on a heavily ST fight if you only ever used Barrage four times.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    TBH you did well for your ilvl on M Krosus. The best way to push 90+ parses on that fight are a) grab a Whispers and use it properly, and b) hope you can AE lots of adds more frequently.

You use shard but only benefited from 2 TWs/Heroisms in that fight. With Shard you should really try to line up three in total by asking other people in your raid to do it for you (FYI I believe you can use Drums of Fury by yourself if you want more self control). If you can't, I would recommend trying literally any other throughput/mana legendary. You also used TW when there was like 15-20 secs left of the fight -- you can still use TW 25 seconds before your next AP comes up and it will still be rolling. You also forgot to second pot I think.

Your last AP wasn't synced with an RoP - this is a huge DPS loss. RoP CD management is awkward because you'll forget that you casually used one to dump 3 AM stacks with a proc of some kind, but it can lead to trouble if AP is coming up around the corner -- get a good WA to help you keep track.

In your logs for all bosses it says you only participated in Krosus/Aluriel? Anyway, looking at other older logs, I would really recommend taking Charged Up instead of Resonance for the free Barrages + Chrono Shift, which will make juggling mechanics and DPS sooo much easier. In the case of M Krosus, I just don't see much benefit in taking Resonance on a heavily ST fight if you only ever used Barrage four times.
    Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I def need to line up my cds better. I have kilt, shard, and sephuz for legos, but I think I have too much haste already.

Btw since my guild kills krosus in 5 min I don't think I can fit in 3 hero? I think 2 is the maximum I can get.
    Last edited by iky43210; 2017-04-23 at 05:39 PM.