Need some help with spriest siming

Greeting all,
    I have some questions after siming my spriest, I went to a dummy and tested it out for a 5min duration with all buffs and pots, I was shocked that I was doing almost 100k less than what simcraft says I can get to. I can't say I'm top player, but I think I'm decent, so I downloaded 2 of those spell priority tmw profile, and tested again.

Without spell priority add-on: 468k
    With spell priority add-on : 468-473k
    Simcraft result: 550k
    So I'm so confused, how can I achieve 100k more dps?
    Then I use askmrrobot(I was told it's not accurate), it Sims me should be doing 483k
    Am I doing something wrong here? No matter how I tried, I didn't get myself close to 500k on single target.
    Character is : kynnz-illidan
    If there is any suggestions or any problems u find out, plz let me know. Tyvm

Gonna need to see some logs of your dummy test to tell you anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by preciousx View Post
    Greeting all,
    I have some questions after siming my spriest, I went to a dummy and tested it out for a 5min duration with all buffs and pots, I was shocked that I was doing almost 100k less than what simcraft says I can get to. I can't say I'm top player, but I think I'm decent, so I downloaded 2 of those spell priority tmw profile, and tested again.

Without spell priority add-on: 468k
    With spell priority add-on : 468-473k
    Simcraft result: 550k
    So I'm so confused, how can I achieve 100k more dps?
    Then I use askmrrobot(I was told it's not accurate), it Sims me should be doing 483k
    Am I doing something wrong here? No matter how I tried, I didn't get myself close to 500k on single target.
    Character is : kynnz-illidan
    If there is any suggestions or any problems u find out, plz let me know. Tyvm
    Maybe the usage of PI or VT in "wrong" timing. Use warcraflogs to show what you do wrong/right

Deleted
    Greetings

Simcraft's dummies are going below 35% HP, so it counts the twist of fate buff and your SWD.
    I guess you don't go often below 35% HP on dummies ? Might be the answer you are looking for.

Above poster is on the right track.

In your simcraft profile, remove twist of fate in the first talent row. Also remove bloodlust, potions, food and flask. Lastly set as long of a fight duration as possible (10 minutes).

Then you'll have a scenario you can much more easily replicate on a dummy, and should see more matching results.

Happy testing.

Can also go to your old Garrison training dummies to see what the difference is for targets less than 35% health (since they'll get to 0% fairly quickly).

Shadow is the hardest to sim, I'm consistently over what I should sim at. It could be if you are reapplying vt when you have a vb to reset it.