Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    the quest isnt in my order hall? anyone know why?

Does the quest chain reward any rep?

Quote Originally Posted by Parak View Post
    the quest isnt in my order hall? anyone know why?
    the class hall q's start this week

Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    the class hall q's start this week
    well, others in my guild started theyre quests today

Deleted
    EU here. Just done questline.

She's rather dissapointing and her action button is annoying.

Deleted
    well, others in my guild started theyre quests today
    Quest starts on the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Quest starts on the Broken Shore.
    done all the pre-quests and im honored rep, and been on the borken shore island, no quest from maiev

done all the pre-quests and im honored rep, and been on the borken shore island, no quest from maiev
    Did you try to relog? Works fine for me on EU.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Doesn't seem to really have any kind of unique ability, so there's no reason to use her over Rehgar.
    The ability she has during missions might be useful though.

When she said her tribe was being attacked I wondered if the legion could use some help.

I wish mylra did as much damage as Magatha does.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping I could use some of the legion portals to kill more of her tribe but no dice

Did quest, got her still don't like her.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because shes a insanely strong shaman?
    and the end of the world is upon us?
    also doing the quest that gets you her makes it alittle more explainable
    The enemy of the enemy is my friend situation, really. She's a very powerful Shaman, you want powerful Shamans on your side no matter who they are. The way I view it by the way she crashes your joint and holds your own Shamans hostage, you grudgingly accept her help but have to remind her that you're in charge.

The Legion are invading Azeroth and fucking shit up, so by that point other issues will be thrown aside for the sake of defending Azeroth and according to lore or the storyline or whatever, you are currently the most powerful Shaman on the planet which is why Magatha Grimtotem has come to you.

You guys aught to learn something from the warriors. There is no humiliation worse than being my employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponized Nuclear Kitten View Post
    You guys aught to learn something from the warriors. There is no humiliation worse than being my employee.
    Clean the Latrine mission is sadly not part of the mission pool in Legion.

Seriously, this quest was fucking STUPID even more stupid as a Draenei Shaman. This elder BITCH calls my character a child? She's thousands of years older than you and secondly, she comes in my order hall telling me shes not going anywhere, bitch you came here! And does this bitch know what she has done? No one trusts her so why can't we kill this bitch? It also pisses me off she flies a Twilight Drake. Gosh, worst follower ever!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Seriously, this quest was fucking STUPID even more stupid as a Draenei Shaman. This elder BITCH calls my character a child? She's thousands of years older than you and secondly, she comes in my order hall telling me shes not going anywhere, bitch you came here! And does this bitch know what she has done? No one trusts her so why can't we kill this bitch? It also pisses me off she flies a Twilight Drake. Gosh, worst follower ever!!
    I completely agree, and in my opinion if we aren't staying out of it we should be helping the lessor of the two evils, the legion in this case.

Deleted
    "My Draenei (shaman). She's thousands of years old", intergalactic scum, who leads Burning Legion wherever she goes... Get real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daehin View Post
    i think i will keep rexxar as my bodyguard! true orc shaman ... i wouldn't mind to have garrosh as champion
    You mean Rehgar.. I got super confused ''Rexxar? Shaman? wut... Did he switch jobs?''

10+ Year Old Account
    I sat in disbelief when I found out we get Magatha Grimtotem as a follower for my Shaman.....I play a Drawf Shaman and have a kin too the Taurens from old Lore....all I wanted too do was Thunderstorm her right off the Cliff in the Maelstrom when she first showed up....I could careless if she is somewhat powerful as a bodyguard...I won't use her...I use Stormcaller Mylra...cause first ...when she fights she yells "I'll kick your butt"...2nd she has Stormbeak as her Mount and there is a long lore story behind those two going back many many years....3rd she is a Drawf.