Deleted

Draugh of Souls but no mantle

Hey, i got DoS this morning in LFR (hope to get it in NM or HC soon™...). Is there a "new" opener to do for using it early etc or is that normal rotation and only use it when low energy after an envenom ?

use it after your second envenom in the opener

after that use it on CD just make sure SoT has more than 3 seconds left

Yep, Shaunika is right. The only other thing to be aware (and I don't know why you wouldn't be if it's after your second envenom on the opener) is that you are at 5 stacks of agonizing poison as well. 5 stacks + Surge of Toxins will benefit DoS the most.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Does the trinket benefit from Agonizing? What else? Vendetta I assume, legendary belt?

Deleted
    Vendetta doesn't increase trinket's damage.
    I don't know about the belt, but it doesn't change your rotation anyway.

DoS only scale with Ap and crit. Obv is damage get replicated by cyndaria as well.

Deleted
    I am still unsure if I should use this trinket. I dont have shoulders, but I have DoS in 880 vs. Foci 905 (second Trinket is ofc. CoF).
    I have Belt Legendary too... so I am quite unsure yet.

Besides Belt I have the Boots. But I can switch out the Belt for Insignia...

So I am not sure, if I look at a ST fight (like Krosus):

- Boots + Insignia + Foci 905

or:
    - Boots + Belt + DoS 880

Kinda hard decision. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by mmocb8ab3d640e; 2017-03-18 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxigan View Post
    I am still unsure if I should use this trinket. I dont have shoulders, but I have DoS in 880 vs. Foci 905 (second Trinket is ofc. CoF).

or:
    - Boots + Belt + DoS 880

Have you tried simming it?

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/25...nketcomparison
    This is a really good addon for simming trinket combos.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/simbuilder
    Here is a good addon to get the code to setup sims to compare different gear sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tier539 View Post
    Have you tried simming it?

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/25...nketcomparison
    This is a really good addon for simming trinket combos.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/simbuilder
    Here is a good addon to get the code to setup sims to compare different gear sets.
    Hi and thx. But the problem is:
    Simcraft is not using DoS properly (afaik). I dont think its using it with SoT fully applied + 5 AP stacks. So its kinda hard to compare it using Simcraft. Same applies to NBF vs Foci (I have a NBF 890 in my bag for example)- Simcraft tells me I do 8k more dmg with a 890 NBF vs a 905 Foci - which MAY be right, but practically it isnt. As it turns out Foci is more reliable then NBF (you may have some proc luck though... but 1 in 100 tries).

or:
    - Boots + Belt + DoS 880

TBH if I were you I'd be wearing boots + ring + dos. That's a far stronger combo apart from the starter than the belt. I'll link you to my rogue so you can see what gear setup I run, might be useful for you. eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellfire/Stickyf%C3%ADngaz/advanced

Also it was noted on the ravenholdt discord that DoS and NBF do scale much more accurately than previously thought. I simmed an 875+socket CoF vs my 895 DOS / 895 NBF and it was a damage loss for me to bother with the cof which I tested in my last guild run in which we killed Gul'dan HC. It is worth noting though, I don't have any Master Assassin relics so that could swing the pendulum for you if you do.

But the problem is:
    Simcraft is not using DoS properly (afaik). I dont think its using it with SoT fully applied + 5 AP stacks. So its kinda hard to compare it using Simcraft.
    actions.cds+=/use_item,name=draught_of_souls,if=equipped.140808&(talent.agonizing_poison.enabled&debuff. agonizing_poison.stack=5&debuff.surge_of_toxins.remains>=3|!talent.agonizing_poison.enable d)&energy.deficit>=80&((equipped.144236&buff.master_assassins_initiative.remains>=3|cooldo wn.vanish.remains>=10)|!equipped.144236)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulmaan View Post
    actions.cds+=/use_item,name=draught_of_souls,if=equipped.140808&(talent.agonizing_poison.enabled&debuff. agonizing_poison.stack=5&debuff.surge_of_toxins.remains>=3|!talent.agonizing_poison.enable d)&energy.deficit>=80&((equipped.144236&buff.master_assassins_initiative.remains>=3|cooldo wn.vanish.remains>=10)|!equipped.144236)
    Nice! Looks good mate - I´ll give it a try =)
    Thank you!