Crop Circles are they a Man made hoax?

Crop Circles.. does anyone know what causes them.
    are they made by Humans who like pulling pranks and freaking people out?

Are they a made from local climatic conditions.

Or, are they made by something paranormal, or even UFO's

An Australian based , American scientist believes they are created by Time travellers.
    An he is a smart cookie.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...a2a61f47968f16

Dr Horace Drew, 61, was just 10 years old when he allegedly saw an unidentified, silver, windowless craft hovering in the sky near his suburban home, in Jacksonville, Florida. The encounter lasted only moments but led to a lifelong fascination with the extraterrestrial.

Dr Drew who holds a PhD in Chemistry from Caltech, the California Institute of Technology, has been researching crop circles and aliens for 20 years.
    Dr Drew relocated to Australia in the 1980s but most of his work has taken him overseas, predominantly to Europe.

Dr Drew claimed that aliens or human time travellers have been leaving the crop circles on Earth as messages to “us or themselves”.

Dr Drew said he was one of a handful of scientists around the world who had worked to successfully decode some of the messages in crop circles.

According to him, some crop circles provide general descriptions of the future.

“Other crop (circles) show schematic images of the future for astronomical or human events,” he said.

He said some of the decoded messages read: ‘Much pain but still time. Believe. There is good out there’; ‘Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises’; ‘We oppose deception. Conduit closing’.

Dr Drew has developed at least two theories as to the purpose of the circles by reading their “advanced (version of) binary codes”.

Dr Drew said human time travellers from the distant future could be creating the circles as directional markers, to help them navigate “in their distant past, which is our present”.

“There are definitely humans living there in about 5000 years with time travel capability,” he said.

“They’re coming back and flying all over Earth.

“They seem to just say ‘this is a certain day’ and mark it.

A Montage of different Crop Circles

Deleted
    Apparently theyre all made by some guys with boards and a rope, according to the general concensus...

Some have even suggested an environmental phenomenon that "supposedly somehow" makes all these intricate patterns.

But perhaps for some

Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-03-12 at 02:28 AM.

I saw a documentary about this once and it showed how people made crop circles

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah,

Aliens traveled millions of light years in space ships that defy everything we currently understand about physics to carve designs in cornfields.

Makes total sense.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    So crop circles are an acceptable forum topic? Curious.

So super advanced time-travelling humans want to send a message to us.... by squashing some plants in a field?

Have we lost the ability to fucking speak in the future?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida

Aliens
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

lol ^ as 2 posters above have said.

all these aliens or advanced civilisations can do is come land ONLY in crops and leave a print, nothing else? yeah it's a fucking hoax just like gods, no proof = i don't wanna hear your shit without some proof or at least a decent theory backing it up with a possible unexplained missing link, but really some circles in a field? yeh humans can do that very easily doesn't require aliens or space ships.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post

Aliens
    Still more likely than time travellers, id say. Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time travellers? Obviously, because that's what you would make with a time machine; make crop circle art in bumfuck nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    So crop circles are an acceptable forum topic? Curious.
    Why do you say that? I see no mods here, and thread is 10mins old. Possible that no mods saw it yet. Anyway, I'm not sure why this thread would get locked in the first place.

Yes, I personally know some people who made one in France.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Time travellers? Obviously, because that's what you would make with a time machine; make crop circle art in bumfuck nowhere.

Why do you say that? I see no mods here, and thread is 10mins old. Possible that no mods saw it yet. Anyway, I'm not sure why this thread would get locked in the first place.
    Conspiracy theory rule probably.

Watched a documentary about this. People make them with hunks of wood and ropes.

But...ya.. sure, Time travelers... why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I heard big foot and nessy helped to. Their in league with the time travelers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Conspiracy theory rule probably.
    Oh yeah, I guess it would fall under that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way this started out falls squarely in COnspiracy Thoery territory, and so not allowed

closing