Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    What is the most played? Overwatch? Seems alright for a shooter but not my thing n don't really care for any of their characters (reaper edgelord least of all) but major problem doesn't come across as a typical blizz game, could just as well have been created by any other company...
    As far as actual Blizzard games goes, I think Hearthstone is miles in the lead when it comes to playerbase.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post

they are looking for new engine software engineers

could it be a new game? unannounced project?

https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings

what is the game you would guess?
    project titan 2.0

oow wait.. my guess is that Space X will put humans on mars before blizzard releases its next game >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    It's true though, Blizzard is known for taking a genre that's already established itself and refining the hell out of it.
    more for taking a genre which was initially created for a minority to make it mainstream. See WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would say it would be an engine for a new RTS game, seeing as Starcraft II has come to its end of the story (unless they try to revive it, please don't). Warcraft 4 would be nice but definitely not happening as they're focused on WoW now, so I'm probably expecting a new story to be coming out...
    A sandbox game is a genre Blizzard has yet to explore, but it's not going to happen. Sandbox / Survival / Crafting / Early Access - The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse that travel across steam, Blizzard will be avoiding this, plus a sandbox is way too much work anyway for next to no profit

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Warcraft 4 plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

If, and I doubt they are, but if they were to make something new my gamble would be on a Zelda clone and somehow jam online connection into it.

Man, if Overwatch would've came out as the Titan MMO....

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Eh, no, that's not how that works at all. That's like saying somebody who sells paint brushes created the mona lisa because they used the tools he provided. Here's who made dota: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defens...ts#Development
    Yeah and wi th out blizzard having heros. With 4 skills levels and inventory and a map editor guess what.

There very likely would be no dota ever which means the moba genre is gone

No LoL. No smite, no HotS. Nothing the concept likely would aimply not exist

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the void is all the same in Starcraft and Warcraft and they will meet.

Starcraft + Warcraft = Star Wars?

/joking

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Yeah and wi th out blizzard having heros. With 4 skills levels and inventory and a map editor guess what.

There very likely would be no dota ever which means the moba genre is gone

No LoL. No smite, no HotS. Nothing the concept likely would aimply not exist
    I disagree. It's like saying that penicillin would have never been discovered if Alexander Fleming was never born. It would've happened regardless. Who knows what sort of games we'll have in 10 years, where you look back and say "Why on earth didn't I think of this?".
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    project titan 2.0

oow wait.. my guess is that Space X will put humans on mars before blizzard releases its next game >.>
    Well titan wasnt the only game they scraped..

There was the first leaked release of starcraft 2 almost a decade ago... thralls quest and ghost.

Deleted
    Let's see. It will be named Random Casual Multiplayer-Only Some Kind of MOBA Game.

Come on, guys, Blizzard no longer makes quality games, they're all just multiplayer crap that you get bored after 20 min. With the exception of WoW, of course, but even WoW is shit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Let's see. It will be named Random Casual Multiplayer-Only Some Kind of MOBA Game.

Come on, guys, Blizzard no longer makes quality games, they're all just multiplayer crap that you get bored after 20 min. With the exception of WoW, of course, but even WoW is shit right now.
    You might get bored but shitloads of other people play them just fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You might get bored but shitloads of other people play them just fine.
    People enjoy EA's sports games too and they're all fucking shit by a lot of people's standards.

I disagree. It's like saying that penicillin would have never been discovered if Alexander Fleming was never born. It would've happened regardless. Who knows what sort of games we'll have in 10 years, where you look back and say "Why on earth didn't I think of this?".
    Absolutely full of shit but dismiss away

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Absolutely full of shit but dismiss away
    What a terrific argument.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

WoW 2 confirmed.

What a terrific argument.
    No game like wc3 has ever been made since. Mobas wouldnt exist without wc3

a blizzard (capcom vs street fighter like) fighter game would be interesting, and its the only thing blizz has never really touched, we also know that there is a diablo product being developed atm, but have zero details on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    a blizzard (capcom vs street fighter like) fighter game would be interesting, and its the only thing blizz has never really touched, we also know that there is a diablo product being developed atm, but have zero details on it.
    That's fucking true. And it's casual multiplayer-only, like Blizzard likes to make.