Thread: Marvel > DC

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Marvel > DC

In my opinion, Marvel does a much better job at character development and story than DC does with their super heroes. I feel like Justice League is being rushed just to try to compete with Marvel at the expense of character development.

I hope Marvel continues to expand on their universe in the future, not just with the Avengers, but with other super heroes and villains that have yet to be fleshed out.

I also prefer marvel over DC. I was at a comic book store in Michigan today and I told the guy working there that affleck was a terrible batman and the dude got really mad at me.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly I'll have to fire up the Neo Geo so we can settle this!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

AC > DC > Marvel

Can't charge my phone off Marvel.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Spoilers : The good guys win.

The DC films have been appauling bar The Dark Knight which dicks on every marvel film.

Lets face it these films are toilet. The best superhero films have all been non marvel or dc, Super, Unbreakable. Both kick the ass of the SFX orgies that boring as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I also prefer marvel over DC. I was at a comic book store in Michigan today and I told the guy working there that affleck was a terrible batman and the dude got really mad at me.
    He looks good when that retarded Lex Luthor is knocking about.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People only ever tend to use the Live Action DC movies as their basis.

The Animated DC movies are some of my favourite Comic Book movies around.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would normally go into the appropriate section, but this thread is baity for the appropriate section and would be insta closed there. So...

closing