Bite dmg problem

Ok, so i have noticed a problem with my beast bite dmg.
    I have checked it few times and my beast is doing so small dmg compared to other hunters having similar ilvl.
    How can I fix it so it is cast only above 50% focus?

PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzzyl View Post
    It buffs Bite aswell, good to know.
    It's the only thing it buffs actually, for single target. And bite/claw is the damage used to calculate beast cleave that's why you go blink strikes for aoe fights.

Thanks.
    What i have noticed is that at the begining of boss fight pet has no problem with focus and bite is always autocast above 50.
    But at the end pet becomes starved and keeps using bite below 50 focus.
    I would like to ask it there is a way to manually force beast to cast bite only when having focus above 50?
    Some kind of macro perhaps?

Deleted
    Deals 100% more damage at 100% more cost ... the outcome in the long run is the same. Serves maybe in burst but it's of little consequence.
    Last edited by mmoc72dc588e07; 2017-03-15 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzzyl View Post
    Thanks.
    What i have noticed is that at the begining of boss fight pet has no problem with focus and bite is always autocast above 50.
    But at the end pet becomes starved and keeps using bite below 50 focus.
    I would like to ask it there is a way to manually force beast to cast bite only when having focus above 50?
    Some kind of macro perhaps?
    Nothing fully automated, you can macro the bite and track the pets focus, but that would be too much hassle long term.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    Deals 100% more damage at 100% more cost ... the outcome in the long run is the same. Serves maybe in burst but it's of little consequence.
    This. It's just to help with pet focus cap issues, and it's also a slight holdover from when pets had talents and it was a talent that got baked in.

Blink Strike

1. Increase bite damage 100%
    2. Increase bite range into 30yard
    3. I'm not sure, but I heared that Bestial Cleave is also buffed
    4. Blink into enemy's back every 20sec.