Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    I don't mean to sound unkind, but anyone recommending Felblade or Fel Eruption in M+ is just giving poor advice. Flame Crash is the only talent on that row for M+ (or anything above one target) and for Skittish the margin between it and the other talents increases greatly due to actually giving extra snap AoE threat. Fel Eruption is ST only and does poor damage on stunnable targets, and Felblade is also ST only and barely hits harder than Shear w/ Razor Spikes.
    That depends how you like to play, i play with Agonizing Flames, Fallout, Felblade, Feed the Demon, Sigil of Chains, Fel Devastation and Soul Barrier.
    I like the combo on Agonizing Flames, Fallout, Felblade. I jump into the mobs pull IA, FB i got 3 souls and pop SB 1.6M or 1.8M Barrier. Also with Agonizing Flames more AOE damage and heal since is fire damage.
    Also i run mythic+ with prydaz and cinidaria.

Deleted
    What to do during skittish week as demon hunter? Take vacation from m+. As vengeance u can't keep aggro, as havoc u pull aggro and die.

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    What to do during skittish week as demon hunter? Take vacation from m+. As vengeance u can't keep aggro, as havoc u pull aggro and die.
    The problem with skittish his the adds ignoring AOE damage of the tanks.With Cinidaria it gives a 30% plus damage and then TAB and cleave all of them non stop.
    It could be works, i hate Tyrannical because of bad dps players.

Simple, get a havoc DH with demonic build and double tank the god damn high +'s.

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Try harder as veng. Cinidaria, damage gear and anything else you can change for max damage. Abuse taunt.

As Havoc don't be shit. Use all your cooldowns and personals.

Blur, darkness, stun, shadowmeld, vengeful retreat. Add demonic and soulrending on top of that and you can face tank enough for the tank to pull it off you.
    If you're still tunneling the one mob who wants to kill you, then you need to learn to play.
    Most of our aoe ISNT targetted. So your threat among a pack is fairly even. Just switch to a lower threat target.
    I'll only tunnel if its a high priority target.