Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I can call paranoia when i see it, but "smart" domestic appliances are used to spy and hack.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Sums up the hypocrisy of the left perfectly
    Why didn't Trump administration provide any evidance of surveillance listed in the meme, being used against Trump, by Obama? The fact that wifi gives one ability to spy, doesn't mean you get a pass. Changing the discussion from what did happen, to the limits of ones imagination of what could have... isn't pointing at someone else's hypocrisy...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Just wanted to add, I don't think she was talking about microwave ovens, just microwaves.

ie.) New Metamaterial Camera Has Super-Fast Microwave Vision
    https://www.wired.com/2013/01/new-metamaterial-camera/

MIT's 3-D Microwave Camera Can See Through Walls
    http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/s...-through-walls

At MIT, they've been working on a prototype for a time of flight microwave camera which can be used to image objects through walls, in 3-D.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

Sums up the hypocrisy of the left perfectly
    I love how the right, with their championing of Trump as "telling it like is" have to always reinterperate his and his subordinates' words in order for them to actually have even the slightest bit of truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    How many of the front page threads right now are filled "anti American" as opposed to say Anti-Germany or Spain or Italy or Greece or Brazil or Columbia or Nigeria or Madagascar ?

I counted 8 for the US and zero for Germany.....Care to pick another country in the entire world?
    Id wager that most if not all are if ANYTHING anti-Trump or as normal people say antistupid.