Poll: Which do you prefer as balance

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Balance: Moonkin or Astral form?

Just curious about whats more popular these days.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    Astral Form for me. It's the closest I can get to playing a vanilla wow druid before they forced that ugly chicken on us in patch 1.8.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Moonkin. I don't like being see-through. And it wouldn't be as fun swapping the DHs to my troll form.

I'd rather just go Balance without needing to shapeshift if it were possible. Until that time comes I stick to glyph of stars.

Astral Form.

I imagine seeing the results broken down by race would be interesting. I don't mind the night elf moonkin half as much as my tauren's.

I've always loved moonkins so there's no question for me. Besides, no moonkin no flap.

Flap has worked in Astral Form since 7.1.5.

I prefer Astral Form. I tried Moonkin form for about a week and just couldn't get into it. Plus in BGs you get focused immediately as a giant chicken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Astral now, played as chicken for so many years that I forgot what my character looked like.

Astral>Moon

I really dislike that owl-chicken-flap-beast. Makes me not want to play balance at all.

Astral of course. I do miss the transparent white version of it though, not a big fan of the hue colours currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kalytha's Haunted Locket. Troll druid, Nelf at heart. #wtbshadowmeld
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Astral, I like seeing my character. Unlike Cats and Bears, the Scythe doesn't customize Moonkin Form, so yeah. If it did, maybe I'd use Moonkin. But not like this.

I considered removing the glyph because Flap didn't work with Astral Form, but now that it does, that glyph ain't going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Astral if I need to choose. But I pref switching between. I think Incarnation armour is sick

moonkin, the main reason I picked up the spec.

Astral, but I hate that we're so transparent.

I seem to alternate every couple of months. Currently in Moonkin form.

Deleted
    Astral all the way.
    I always loved Balance, but I literally refused to play it until they finally introduced the Glyph of Stars in the game.
    I still remember the constant "campaigns" on the forums asking Blizzard to give us another visual option... As usual, it took them a while, but they finally got it. Moonkins are probably one of the most stupid-looking things in the game. I know that some like it exactly because it looks dumb, but that's definitely not everyone's cup of tea...

you heathens
    CHICKEN FOR LIFE

Lazer chickin of doom!

Pity the scythe doesn't alternate our visual form in some way though.
    Astral for BGs only.

I carry around 500+ reflecting prisms so I never have to be a chicken. Too bad you can't flap with the glyph.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.