Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Buy American...unless of course you are buying Ivanka's stuff!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

How Ivanka Trump's goods are an exception to dad's 'Buy American' rule - with 23 TONS of her namesake shoes arriving from China since the election
    Donald Trump made inaugural pledge to buy American and hire American

As he spoke at least eight shipments of Ivanka Trump-branded shoes, bags and clothes -- more than 53.5 tons -- were steaming towards America from China

More than two tons of ladies' polyester blouses, 1,600 cowhide wallets and 23 tons of made-in-China footwear have arrived since November 8

Chinese factory has already received an order for 10,000 shoes for next season

Geeze you'd think she would support her father and America. Why do you think she hates American workers so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    As someone who hates Trump and 95% of his polices and hypocrisy.

Ivanka isn't her father. Ivanka is actually sane compared to her father. Ivanka isn't president and I don't really give a crap what she does. It should have no effect in any serious discussion regarding Trump, or the US government. There are real issue to get upset over.
    says something really if he can't garner the support of his own daughter but wants everyone else to support him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly she probably has one guy she talks to about manufacturing her stuff. Guy has a job to do, gets it made cheap as possible, she never thinks to ask where. Years later she can't just uproot her stuff overnight because of patriotism. Moving factories back here is not done instantaneously. It will be a long and gradual effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    One could say that she simply utilizes the opportunities the country gives; her father prefers those opportunities to be gone, but, as long as they are still there, using them is a fair game. Plus, just because her father is a retarded douchebag, doesn't mean she must be one too and share all of the idiotic beliefs her daddy has.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    smart business lady. And she is a looker too. Good one!

Boycott Trump products on principle. Don't reward that family for monetizing the office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    says something really if he can't garner the support of his own daughter but wants everyone else to support him.
    My wife told me she would never vote for me if I ran for president. To be fair I joke about liberally applying the death penalty to just about any offense. That and reinstating public executions, and a lot of executions that have been deemed "cruel and unusual".

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    As someone who hates Trump and 95% of his polices and hypocrisy.

Ivanka isn't her father. Ivanka is actually sane compared to her father. Ivanka isn't president and I don't really give a crap what she does. It should have no effect in any serious discussion regarding Trump, or the US government. There are real issue to get upset over.
    Trump himself has goods that are sold branded with his name, which are made outside the US>

Deleted
    Cheap way of trying to attack Trump by attacking his daughter. You should be ashamed.

Ivanka's stuff was never popular, that's why it is made overseas and that is why it is being pulled from department stores.

Sorry kids who are pissed off that Ivanka's stuff isn't selling, that's how capitalism works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Cheap way of trying to attack Trump by attacking his daughter. You should be ashamed.
    "attack" I don't see any threats being made here? You seem very defensive...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I'd be ashamed if his daughter wasn't just as shitty a human being.

Sad. Attacking the daughter to criticize the father. Shame on y'all.

why is his daughter special?

i will attack anyone that is anti-Trump polcies

i want to MAGA! and she is not MAGA.

So since she is a trump i should give her a pass for not supporting Trump and his policies??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Sad. Attacking the daughter to criticize the father. Shame on y'all.
    Sorry she don't MAGA, then she needs to be put in her place!!

Like his Chinese steel and Mexican cement.

Nothing says classy and quality like polyester blouses!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'd be ashamed if his daughter wasn't just as shitty a human being.
    You just hate her because she is his daughter. You are not a high quality person.

- - - Updated - - -

why is his daughter special?

i will attack anyone that is anti-Trump polcies

i want to MAGA! and she is not MAGA.

So since she is a trump i should give her a pass for not supporting Trump and his policies??

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry she don't MAGA, then she needs to be put in her place!!

You are not MAGA. You are fake news. A real MAGA wouldn't attack the queen of the silver millenium.

You just hate her because she is his daughter. You are not a high quality person.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not MAGA. You are fake news. A real MAGA wouldn't attack the queen of the silver millenium.

lol@biased source !!! don't fake my fake news bro! MAGA!!

MAKING
    ASIAN
    GOODS
    AGAIN!

You're one of the kiddo's who cheered when stores dropped her brand and how you're furious that she is more successful because of it, mmm you're tears taste so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    You're one of the kiddo's who cheered when stores dropped her brand and how you're furious that she is more successful because of it, mmm you're tears taste so good.
    i cheered? actually i did not care one way or the other.

the only thing so far that got a bump is the 1 brand of perfume, there has been no other so called "successes" that anyone else is talking about.

Guess you are just going to ignore the hypocrisy of yet another thing Trump.....

its ok blow your Trumpet. We get it.

In so far as I "hate" any politician, I hate her for her shitty policies. For her half ass life style brand feminism and for putting the nice face on her dad's proto-fascism, getting good headlines for being a "moderating force" that never seems to moderate anything.