Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I just hope that next orc damnation/redemption story will deliver. Can't wait to kill some more orcs just to see them go "we a good boys now" at the end.

Never forget kids ! Over 90% of orcs never supported garrosh in any shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Not really no, because you're not really responding to the points I made, at all.

Also, you suddenly jumped from "these people are not leaders among the horde" to "these people are playing neutral roles in this one expansion specifically", there's a pretty big difference there.
    Well, I was known to be 1 Big douchebag in terms of loving/hating characters...

Ehehe

No, seriously though, Idc about 1's faction, I care about how good the character is. And so far....that list is losing sight....

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well, I was known to be 1 Big douchebag in terms of loving/hating characters...

Ehehe

No, seriously though, Idc about 1's faction, I care about how good the character is. And so far....that list is losing sight....
    Once again you're kinda' avoiding my points.

I'm not in any way trying to start a discussion on the quality of the writing of any character.

I'm trying to address your original statement of "these people are not leaders among the horde", which is straight up false.

I'm not in any way trying to start a discussion on the quality of the writing of any character.

I'm trying to address your original statement of "these people are not leaders among the horde", which is straight up false.
    Again, I don't give 3 shits....

All of them have neutral signs, and if I see ANY neutral signs in a character, then that makes them neutral to me. Sorry.

Thrall is neutral cause he helps with the Champions of Both factions, Rexxar is neutral cause he's away from the horde, and helps the HUNTERS (Which range from alliance/Horde), and LIADRIN IS NEUTRAL CAUSE SHE HELPS THE DRAENEI (An ALLIANCE race).

I'm sorry if we can't see Eye to eye, but i'll believe that one is in the horde, when I SEE them in the horde.

SO far:

Rexxar (Former Champion Of The Horde), Retired during Cata, and is now back doing his WC3 Like stuff.
    Liadrin, Is SOMEWHAT horde, but I consider her neutral either war, cause i've only SEEN her neutral on both sides. He may be horde in reality, but in heart, she's neutral.
    And thrall...Yeeeeaaaahhhhh....

10+ Year Old Account

Almost all his posts are like that, he only sees what he wants and meets his quota and double standards. By his logic Velen is neutral, Tyrande and Malfurion aswell, since you work with them plenty as Horde.

They are forcing this Family bullshit on the Horde.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

All of them have neutral signs, and if I see ANY neutral signs in a character, then that makes them neutral to me. Sorry.

Thrall is neutral cause he helps with the Champions of Both factions, Rexxar is neutral cause he's away from the horde, and helps the HUNTERS (Which range from alliance/Horde), and LIADRIN IS NEUTRAL CAUSE SHE HELPS THE DRAENEI (An ALLIANCE race).

I'm sorry if we can't see Eye to eye, but i'll believe that one is in the horde, when I SEE them in the horde.

SO far:

Rexxar (Former Champion Of The Horde), Retired during Cata, and is now back doing his WC3 Like stuff.
    Liadrin, Is SOMEWHAT horde, but I consider her neutral either war, cause i've only SEEN her neutral on both sides. He may be horde in reality, but in heart, she's neutral.
    And thrall...Yeeeeaaaahhhhh....
    It's ok if you disagree, it still makes you wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Unnecessary statement you seem to throw around whenever someone points out flaws in your posts

Cool but ultimately irrelevant. The truth doesn't really care about your personal feelings towards a character. Whether or not you personally see these characters as neutral, has no bearing on the fact that they're part of the horde and are all big figures within it.

I'm not disputing the fact that they're playing somewhat neutral roles in this current expansion. Also, I can read just fine, there's no need to capitalize parts of your sentences as if you're yelling at me.

Thing is, this has nothing to do with seeing eye to eye. This has to do with you presenting your personal opinions as fact in the first post I quoted you on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Almost all his posts are like that, he only sees what he wants and meets his quota and double standards. By his logic Velen is neutral, Tyrande and Malfurion aswell, since you work with them plenty as Horde.
    Yeah, honestly don't know why I even bothered in the first place.
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2017-03-14 at 08:11 PM.

To be Honest, Idk why you considered bothering with me in the first place.

I'm very strict on things, and I usually make up my own shit.

Idc if you called me out, since you really have no business in replying to me in the first place.

It's find if you called me out on something, but here....it's rather pointless.

These people HAVE Neutral things with them, while staying with their own faction. I never said that 1 person wasn't horde, or that 1 person wasn't Alliance. I only stated the fact that they CAN BE neutral, and that they're not 1 Faction sided, Unlike guys like Liadrin, Anduin, Thrall, or so forth (Horde, But they are ALSO neutral).

For example, KHADGAR is an alliance character, yet he hangs with the horde just as much as he does with the alliance....

The guys I mentioned ARE neutral, but that also represent their own Faction.

I'm done here. I already said what I wanted to say....

Unless you're PRO ALLIANCE, Or PRO HORDE (For example, Sylvanas, or Genn), then you're a Neutral/Faction'd guy. Anduin IS neutral, but he REPRESENTS the alliance. He is FRIENDS with baine! Velen is neutral, Cause he represents the light, and will hang with ANYONE just to protect both Azeroth, and the light....

Must I really keep on saying this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    the title "new Horde" was originally pointed at Thrall Horde, as it has changed many things the old horde did but kept some tradition and culture, the new horde accepted allies that the old horde wouldn't think about joining them like forsaken.

but now i think blizzard is moving the horde into new era where the "new/thrall" horde is dead and a NEW horde is arising, it started with garrosh defeat and vol'jin rise to power then after Sylv become the warchife, i think now blizzard is building a Rise of the Horde 3.0 where the Orc's - troll - tauren will take step back and Forsaken and blood elf's will control, the culture of the horde will change, the base of the horde will change, and the horde will never come back to the old way's again.

good or bad i still don't know.

am i right, or i'm thinking too much about it ?
    The forsaken and blood elves take contro-...get out of here you Alliance scum. Thinking too much about It clearly, the Horde IS the Orcs, Trolls and Tauren. Forsaken only joined due to common Interest of survival, and blood elves joined cause Sylvannas begged Thrall to do It. The forsaken and blood elves are allied to the Horde only due to convenience. And as my orc would say "A corpse Is not my warchief" I mean where Is she after the Cinematic with Genn?

And, remember she left you to die In Hellheim when she took the lantern and buggered off, she saw you and went "Oh hi, I gotta go horde champion, you just stay here.... and diiiiie" It's like grrr... you bit... she's not the Hordes warchief, she's only using her position to make sure the Forsaken become Invincible and then kill the rest of the horde to raise us as her undead army.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

To be Honest, Idk why you considered bothering with me in the first place.
    Neither do I. Should have learned my lesson last time I tried having a discussion with you.

I'm very strict on things, and I usually make up my own shit.
    Oh I've noticed, and it's really not something to be proud of.

Idc if you called me out, since you really have no business in replying to me in the first place.
    I do though. You said something that was factually wrong. I have every business replying to something like that.

I never said that 1 person wasn't horde, or that 1 person wasn't Alliance.
    Thankfully, I can go back and look at the first comment I quoted you on and confirm that this is false.

The guys I mentioned ARE neutral, but that also represent their own Faction.
    Thank fuck. You finally responded to the actual point that was the entire reason for my first comment. Yes, they have taken neutral roles as of Legion, because there's an arguably bigger problem going on than the faction conflict at the moment. This was not what you said the first time around however, which was why I replied to you.

Must I really keep on saying this?
    If you hadn't tried to tap-dance around the issue to begin with, you wouldn't have had to say it more than once.

Alrighty. Thank god that's over....

I apologize if I kept talking out of the blue, sometimes I like taking some extra shit out of my head....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Have more the feeling atm that i am part of red Alliance - or Forsaken then any form of Horde.
    So in my opinion this hole storyline after Garrosh got removed from Warchief is a big slap in the face for all Horde players.

I took the Horde faction because i liked there history and the way they acted in Warcraft3. And now blizzard are turning the faction into slaves for the Alliance that follow crappy order halls that are mostly based on Alliance.

(So stop turn me into a Alliance bitch blizzard!, with your army of light)
    i don't think we would become red-alliance, if Sylv will truly lead with what we know about her, she can be worse than garrosh, the horde can be more deadly than the first horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just hope that next orc damnation/redemption story will deliver. Can't wait to kill some more orcs just to see them go "we a good boys now" at the end.

Never forget kids ! Over 90% of orcs never supported garrosh in any shape or form.
    and still orgrimmar burned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    They are forcing this Family bullshit on the Horde.

the horde is better than this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    The forsaken and blood elves take contro-...get out of here you Alliance scum. Thinking too much about It clearly, the Horde IS the Orcs, Trolls and Tauren. Forsaken only joined due to common Interest of survival, and blood elves joined cause Sylvannas begged Thrall to do It. The forsaken and blood elves are allied to the Horde only due to convenience. And as my orc would say "A corpse Is not my warchief" I mean where Is she after the Cinematic with Genn?

And, remember she left you to die In Hellheim when she took the lantern and buggered off, she saw you and went "Oh hi, I gotta go horde champion, you just stay here.... and diiiiie" It's like grrr... you bit... she's not the Hordes warchief, she's only using her position to make sure the Forsaken become Invincible and then kill the rest of the horde to raise us as her undead army.
    * triggered *
    come on isn't clear i'm afraid about the horde as my next fellow horde-member, and even if sylv is using her position all horde leaders accepted her as warchife, and even if they didn't like it's not like they would remove her right away, why ?

1- because as garrosh she was appointed by the former warchife, so no one can complain.
    2- she didn't hurt the horde much as garrosh did, before garrosh went mad he faced carine- vol'jin - sylv before all of them decide to repel against him
    3- the horde is weak atm there is no way removing yet another warchife in this short time is benefiting
    - just another thing we don't know what the loa needed from sylv yet, or is vol'jin role ended !! so there is that.
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde is in a weird awkward spot. While the Alliance is getting every hand, mouth, and foot in their laps.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

too many alliance players whined about seeing Horde characters in the past expansions that Blizzard was forced to go back to the days like WotLk where the stories focused on alliance characters.

It's almost as if the alliance playerbase can't comprehend that there's 2 factions in this game and anything that is Horde related, is biased content for only the horde to enjoy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    too many alliance players whined about seeing Horde characters in the past expansions that Blizzard was forced to go back to the days like WotLk where the stories focused on alliance characters.

It's almost as if the alliance playerbase can't comprehend that there's 2 factions in this game and anything that is Horde related, is biased content for only the horde to enjoy.
    they are angry because they think the horde get more attention - story wise - than the alliance.
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    they are angry because they think the horde get more attention - story wise - than the alliance.
    They think that, because they were so used to not seeing the Horde in the story, until Cataclysm. Any content that has Horde in it, becomes Horde content in their eyes, regardless if there's equal representation of the Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The player IS a main figure in Legion, the story revolves around us, more or less. Just like it did in WoD, and even MoP a bit.
    Yes, but we are generic leaders of our class orders. You can suspend disbelief and believe that all the other shamans in your order hall are your subordinates, etc, while they believe the same of you. Think of it as each player existing in their own bubble where they are the leader.

That works with the order halls. I don't think it would work with warchief/king of Stormwind.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2017-03-16 at 07:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    They think that, because they were so used to not seeing the Horde in the story, until Cataclysm. Any content that has Horde in it, becomes Horde content in their eyes, regardless if there's equal representation of the Alliance.
    Funny that you mention that, 7.2 literally has one Horde character, which is Liadrin, and it's mainly because shes a Paladin Champion. Not 1 Horde faction leader is present for 1 quest, it's funny. I bet someone will still bitch about ''Horde bias'' ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Funny that you mention that, 7.2 literally has one Horde character, which is Liadrin, and it's mainly because shes a Paladin Champion. Not 1 Horde faction leader is present for 1 quest, it's funny. I bet someone will still bitch about ''Horde bias'' ofcourse.
    They had to appease them. Just including a horde character automatically makes it horde content in their eyes and Blizzard tried for years to explain to the retards that Horde is under-represented.

They forget how often a Human is leading the story.