Thread: American Style

Deleted

Thumbs up American Style

No one in the world comes close to our style.

PROUD TO BE AMERICAN

Last edited by mmoc627d35faa6; 2017-04-22 at 01:08 PM.

What is Latin American ? any special country or just mexican that pretend to be from south america ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    What is Latin American ? any special country or just mexican that pretend to be from south america ?
    you know nothing about todays style, girls dig it, alot of people in america are latinos, welcome to 2017
    Last edited by mmoc627d35faa6; 2017-04-22 at 12:54 PM.

That's kinda ignorant. The culture of Mexico is distinctive from those of the Caribbean, Central and South America as much as those of France, Germany and Italy.

Latin America refers to everything from Mexico to South America and the Caribbean (usually) where mostly Spanish, Portuguese and/or French are the major language. Although other romantic languages are present as well.

The term "Latin America" is sorta BS. though.

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    you know nothing about todays style, girls dig it, alot of people in america are latinos, welcome to 2017
    Iam a Metalhead ofc i dont know nothing about your style but why are you starting this kind of poser threads here ?^^

Deleted
    Iam a Metalhead ofc i dont know nothing about your style but why are you starting this kind of poser threads here ?^^
    im sharing music, whats your problem, if anything you started insulting latino for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That's kinda ignorant. The culture of Mexico is distinctive from those of the Caribbean, Central and South America as much as those of France, Germany and Italy.

Latin America refers to everything from Mexico to South America and the Caribbean (usually) where mostly Spanish, Portuguese and/or French are the major language. Although other romantic languages are present as well.

The term "Latin America" is sorta BS. though.
    Considering "Latin" people exists in Canada too (i.e. french-canadians )

Don't quite know what to make of this, but it doesnt seem to have a purpose so I am closing it. In the future if you want to make a thread, make sure it has something to discuss and isn't videos linked without any real context.