Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im trying to remember the power rangers season I saw

I know I saw the first one, the one after, they went to space, there was a pyrimad zord, and there was something with a Z

- - - Updated - - -

the movie needed more this

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Im trying to remember the power rangers season I saw

I know I saw the first one, the one after, they went to space, there was a pyrimad zord, and there was something with a Z

- - - Updated - - -

the movie needed more this
    was it not in the movie? or was it some bullshit updated one?

also the one with the pyramid was zeo.

mighty morphin had 3 seasons
    zeo
    turbo
    in space
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Kimberly still most beautiful ranger ever, together with the grill from ninja storm and dino thunder, also the furry medic from SPD was hot too

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    was it not in the movie? or was it some bullshit updated one?

also the one with the pyramid was zeo.

mighty morphin had 3 seasons
    zeo
    turbo
    in space
    Don't you mean 6? There were 3 seasons before zeo

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Don't you mean 6? There were 3 seasons before zeo
    i meant mighty morphin had 3 seasons. since mighty morphin is considered a seperate show from zeo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Kimberly still most beautiful ranger ever, together with the grill from ninja storm and dino thunder, also the furry medic from SPD was hot too
    pfffft did you not see kats butt? they clipped that shit so many times.

kat > kimmy
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i meant mighty morphin had 3 seasons. since mighty morphin is considered a seperate show from zeo.

Ah I see. I thought you were saying those were the 3 seasons :P

You know, if anyone's earned the right to play Zordon, it's Jason David Frank.

well like i said there is the comics

right now in the comics the rangers are fighting an alternate universe tommy where in this universe after jason breaks the sword of darkness tommy still decides to serve rita in order to unite the world and better protect it and hes killed all the other rangers

Didn't that already happen? :P

Is that a new "White Ranger" costume? Looks like a fusion of the White and Green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

you know what would be cool, if they had a female green ranger, then cast jdf as lord drakkon in a sequel, that would differentiate them even more than they are in the comics.

tommi

vs

tommy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You know, if anyone's earned the right to play Zordon, it's Jason David Frank.

Didn't that already happen? :P

Is that a new "White Ranger" costume? Looks like a fusion of the White and Green.
    thats exactly what it is.

after tommy kills the other rangers and is conquering the world zordon in a last ditch effort to try and create a weapon to fight back against tommy attempts to give jason the white ranger powers but tommy breaks into the command center and kills jason and takes the powers for himself absorbing the white energy into his own power coin and becoming lord drakkon

All I remember is being a child and arguing with my friends which color power ranger we were. I'm pretty sure I had a white power ranger costume at one point.

- - - Updated - - -

pfffft did you not see kats butt? they clipped that shit so many times.

kat > kimmy
    Kat=Tenaya 7>rest

I watched Power Rangers from the age of 5 until the age of 10. I tried to enjoy "In space" but I just couldn't. After they revealed their identity to Earth I felt like the series was over. Maybe I just grew out of it. I DID watch Zordon sacrificing himself to "destroy evil", but I didn't watch much further than that. Pokemon came out the next year and that became my next thing.

Wait is the white enemy dude in samuri played by wildforce's red ranger. Twitch chat keeps mentioning murder ranger every time he shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Wait is the white enemy dude in samuri played by wildforce's red ranger. Twitch chat keeps mentioning murder ranger every time he shows up.
    yea that's ricardo medina. totally ironic that he is a legendary swordsman in samurai.......

Ok the samurai Halloween special crossed over from super bad to so bad i am starting to think someone is lacing my water with PCP

Was forever red already aired? Damn that episode was good

10+ Year Old Account
    did a lil google to try to remember what seasons I saw

I watched until lost galaxy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Kat=Tenaya 7>rest
    Come on guys, the yellow ranger from Super Mega Force. It's not even a contest.

In some shots she even looks like a blonde Scarlet Johansson.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    did a lil google to try to remember what seasons I saw

I watched until lost galaxy
    I watched until Operation Overdrive, lost all respect for PR on that season, i mean, you just dont fucking decide to quit being a ranger just because a legendary ranger is doing a better job that you are <.<

For anyone interested the "Legendary Battle" and the episode prior to it that kind of sets it up starts in about 5.5 hrs (currently 1:18 PDT)

Has all the ranger suits along with some cameos.

Though watching Super Megaforce is extremely upsetting at the moment. I remember watching Gokaiger and every episode was a cameo from past seasons and they would "unlock" their powers through a test of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Come on guys, the yellow ranger from Super Mega Force. It's not even a contest.

In some shots she even looks like a blonde Scarlet Johansson.
    Pretty sure each season there is at least 1 female everyone finds amazing looking. Question is how do you rank them all lol
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-03-26 at 08:20 PM.

just watch gokaiger and the megaforce legendary battle and pretend it was power rangers