Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because why should he have to reveal personal information just to make idiotic critics shut up?
    Because transparency is a part of running for public office, and if you don't recognize or respect that, you can turn in your democracy card right now.

Today it's someone you like. You ready for 4 to 8 to 12 to 16 years when someone you despise doesn't release them? That's why rules and norms exist and people follow them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Keep in mind that these are tax returns from 2005.

He still refuses to reveal anything recent.
    Yeah.

Well good on MSNBC for getting some ratings I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Because every other President has?
    And that means he has to why? Some people like privacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Because transparency is a part of running for public office, and if you don't recognize or respect that, you can turn in your democracy card right now.
    Because the DNC candidates were so transparent

Because why should he have to reveal personal information just to make idiotic critics shut up?
    If he's innocent of any wrong-doing then why not show them?
    Maybe because he isn't so innocent. Maybe because he'd be forced out of the presidency in disgrace...

When you run for public office, you give up some to all of your privacy. Part of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    It is funny that some people continue to spin everything.

If he hadn't paid his taxes -> "I know he was a cheat!"
    If had paid taxes -> "Guess he's not that smart after all".

At some point it becomes pathetic and makes you look immature. You should just take the L and leave for the time being.
    If he doesn't owe taxes, that's the call made by the IRS and its laws. It doesn't really make him "smart", he achieved tax deductions through some of his heaviest losses.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

that excuse falls part when you remember he was giving other people shit for not revealing their taxes. but of course any standards that apply to other people don't apply to Trump cuz reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Damn rich people and their eating with fancy utensils
    He apparently also eats pizza with cutlery. I thought they'd run you out of New York for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the DNC candidates were so transparent
    The DNC is an organization, not an individual. I also edited my post. Re-read. The second point is more important. You may like Trump, but what happens when someone you viscerally dislike and distrust doesn't open up their books?

The biggest flaw of Trump supporters is the same flaw of Obama's supporters back in 2009: they completely forget that in time, the shoe will be on the other foot, and they'll be the ones on the outside again, crowing about tax returns and executive orders.

- - - Updated - - -

He apparently also eats pizza with cutlery. I thought they'd run you out of New York for that.
    They take you to Central park and feed you to the turtles.

Okay so we got got that Trump used the AMT. Not a big deal, but kind of below the belt.

We have one year, now for the years from 2006-2016.

We must see Trump's long form tax returns.
    Just a side note, but you once asked me for an example of the mainstream media lying. It was a few weeks ago if I recall. Shit like this is what I was talking about. It's not 'technically' a lie, but it's so fucking dishonest it might as well be. This is why a lot of people are losing trust in the media. This is why Trump's supporters agree with him when he calls CNN fake news. Shit like this happens all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    oh so in the same way he says he's smart but actually isn't? great, we're in agreement.
    That is up to you how you see it.

Trump is a billionaire and the president of the united states. That doesn't necessarily make him smart, but I am pretty sure he didn't just happen to be at the right place at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    MSM getting tricked again.

He is playing 5D chess while they are still playing checkers.

I feel bad for people that still trust these idiots.
    I like how they think anyone could possibly miss that. From what I read they mentioned it directly on air.

I do that sometimes on the very first slice if its fresh out the oven.

I'm way too impatient to wait for it to cool off...

That is up to you how you see it.

Trump is a billionaire and the president of the united states. That doesn't necessarily make him smart, but I am pretty sure he didn't just happen to be at the right place at the right time.
    just using the logic you put forth, pffft.

no he was, he went in against a clown car of conservative candidates and then against a neo-liberal that was to the right of HIM on several issues. all it took was a bunch of saps in the rust belt to believe his bullshit to win.

Might have something to do with him being born to a millionaire and being given his job by his dad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

I do myself sometimes, but I am officially a pizza heretic.

Today it's someone you like. You ready for 4 to 8 to 12 to 16 years when someone you despise doesn't release them? That's why rules and norms exist and people follow them.
    Not to get off on a red herring here, but NO ONE in this past election was transparent. Not trump, not hillary, not the deadbeat dad Bernie Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Just a side note, but you once asked me for an example of the mainstream media lying. It was a few weeks ago if I recall. Shit like this is what I was talking about. It's not 'technically' a lie, but it's so fucking dishonest it might as well be. This is why a lot of people are losing trust in the media. This is why Trump's supporters agree with him when he calls CNN fake news. Shit like this happens all the time.
    There's no lies here. What are you talking about?

Deleted
    Might have something to do with him being born to a millionaire and being given his job by his dad.
    and his dad worked hard for that. They were immigrants from europe.

I am not saying Trump didn't have a silver spoon in his mouth growing up, but he still somehow made it so far that he become president without any political background. That says a lot about Trump and Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Who waits for it to cool off? you fold it and eat it, temperature is irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    just using the logic you put forth, pffft.

no he was, he went in against a clown car of conservative candidates and then against a neo-liberal that was to the right of HIM on several issues. all it took was a bunch of saps in the rust belt to believe his bullshit to win.
    some people call it luck.
    others call it destiny
    and then there are people who call it smart. doing the right thing at the right time. waiting for his one chance and succeeding.