Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    how would delete it be good at all? what about those who want it, or those who have it?
    That was just a joke, it's actually kinda useful in M+.(I'm using it)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That was just a joke, it's actually kinda useful in M+.(I'm using it)
    yeah its very good for M+ alot of people ignore the movement speed, and forget in M+ you can proc it as soon as it comes off cooldown bassicly
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

OP are you high? Giving it 3% Base Haste and 10% Base Speed is amazing compared to the garbage it is on live still. At least now it's a much better stat stick than "I want to unequip this as soon as possible".

It'll never be BiS, it'll never be amazing, but at least with this new buff to it, it's usable and not just complete shit.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-03-15 at 05:01 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    See what I did there?
    No, they are right
    if you take 5 months to get something, you stay for 5 months
    if you take 1 week to get something you stay for 1 week

people complain now of not enough content
    imagine how fast people would RUSH through content if it was not based like this, if it was not grindy or gated, people would be done the game in days or weeks then wait months and months and months for another day or two of content
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    See what I did there?
    Yeah, that worked out so well in WoD, right?

Deleted
    they have to over buff or to remove it entirely.In my guild atleast half of the members get sephus as their first legendary
    I have 3 of 5 toons with sephus ring too
    After patch ring became good if you are havy crit class and like to have mini lust but thats not hapen on every boss

I love these changes to it.

The change to it will make it pretty useful. It'll be about 6% haste overall, let you move faster at all times, and give you a minibloodlust when interrupt or cc an add. Movement speed for melee means you can move and take less damage, and have more uptime on bosses for more damage. If those changes go through a lot of melee will be using it.

I'd honestly prefer if they added the 10% movement and 3% haste, then nerfed it down to the 15% haste from before, and made it proc ability instead of triggering off an interrupt or cc effect though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Thanks for the responses without negativity to my question. Still looking at the list of ways to use this ring as a Retripaladin or worse: holy paladin - you have to get (imo) out of your way to get it and very very temporary - so its not like the proc happens every 30 sec or every minute. To me that tell me that this Legendary is far more suited for PVP (because there you can make it happen really often. Especially as a holy paladin)
    Legendary effects are disabled in PvP. If that wasn't the case this ring would be very powerful in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I love these changes to it.
    Same. Probably won't use it on my main as Crit is by far my worst stat, but (effectively) giving it triple stats & keeping a proc makes it a nice stat-stick & situational proc for many classes.

Cool for the Arcane Mage I have, though.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    3% extra static haste is a free 1125 haste rating , good change , 10% movement is great too.

Much better then adding a flat random mastery to make it more universal.

I have it on 3 characters.

On my lock I got Sacrolash too, 15% extra corruption damage buff in 7.2, but I believe the 60% slow from it doesn't trigger Sephuz.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-15 at 10:34 PM.

As a prot paladin this is already my favourite legendary and used in every mythic+ run. I'm happy with his. Sephuz + Aggramar's = living the dream.

In all seriousness though, for pure enjoyability I love sephuz on prot and ret. Happy to see it's dps is getting better since the rng has given me 5 non-dps (ret spec) legionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    So u would take movement increase OVER a DGM increase, healing increase or mitigation increase? awesome

- - - Updated - - -

OFC its better than a 830 blue ring. I said that no one would take it OVER OTHER LEGS.
    On a high movement fight, a move speed increase *is* a DPS increase. The less time spent moving, the more time spent DPSing. Especially on classes that don't have a lot of movement abilities by default. Increased move speed on low mobility classes sounds great on almost all NH fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I have it for my paladin. I play retri and holy. I could use more haste on both specs so happy right? Not so much really. In raids the 25% extra haste will most likely never proc on bossfights. I cannot stun the boss or make the proc happen. So I am stuck with the base 3% extra haste.
    On my holy paladin this ring would be nice... but when do I cleanse really and if it happens its not like a returning thing that makes this ring proc much. So pretty useless.

But seriously guys - this ring is really a PVP ring ain't it? I mean sure perhaps there are better legendaries that work better at PVP but in all fairness... this stuff (how to make it proc and what the function does) is really PVP minded... Why the hassle?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh really? How many bosses? I am not being an ass... I genuinly want to hear that this ring will be great for the vast majority of bosses. Adds don't need this ring to proc really. Or trash or whatever..
    1. skorpyron adds (can be stunned)
    2. anomaly adds (can be kicked)
    3. Spellblade adds (can be kicked AND stunned)
    4. krosus adds (can be kicked AND stunned)
    5. Tichondrius adds (can be kicked AND stunned)
    6. botanist adds (can be stunned)
    7. star augur small adds in p3 (can be stunned)
    8. elisande boss in p3 and adds in all phases (can be kicked)
    9. guldan dreadlord adds (heroic and upwards) (can be kicked)

basically, the only boss, where sephuz is useless, is on trilliax.

and no, this is NOT a pvp legendary, as legendaries are disabled in instanced pvp.

So u would take movement increase OVER a DGM increase, healing increase or mitigation increase? awesome

- - - Updated - - -

OFC its better than a 830 blue ring. I said that no one would take it OVER OTHER LEGS.
    Hint: Movement speed increases translate to higher dps, especially with casters.

Not a DPS legendary? Are you kidding me?
    25% freaking haste? A constant 10% movespeed increase that stacks with all other movespeeds?

The haste is like a whole trinket effect that you can get 3 times every 2 minutes being fair - so long as the fight has a reliably occuring debuff (for healers) or spellcast (for tanks/dps). Of course, if the fight doesn't have a spell that you need to kick or a magic debuff for healers to cleanse - it's not any good (at least with the buff, it's got a pretty decent passive effect even if you can never activate the proc).
    But you simply then only use Sephuz on fights that DO have an effect where you know you can use it, and it's bonuses are pretty considerable. And the passive bonuses coming in the patch are decent. 3% is a lot of haste, and for a lot of classes, 10% bonus move speed is a BIG opportunity. DKs, warlocks for example... so slow unless you take niche talents. Move speed = damage gained, on a lot of fights where you need to move.

At this point... most people playing frequently since launch who play a reasonable amount of content will have 3 legendaries. Sephuz is a niche item - but it's POWERFUL within it's niche. Remember in 7.1.5, all DPS legendaries got nerfed, HARD. Sephuz got BUFFED. And it's getting buffed again, so that it's less nichy at least if you only have 1/2 legendaries and can't swap it in and out.

Sephuz is a great example of a problem the playerbase has, where they make a point of disliking something, to the degree of ruining their own enjoying of their hobby, sabotaging their own happiness due to stubbornness. To folks who think like that I always wish I could convince them to try and relax, take a chilled view and just enjoy what they have and embrace change and what is going to happen as it's happening, like it or not so why choose to hate it rather not not-hate it? They could enjoy the game so much more.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Legit, the only players I've met, who call Sephuz a bad legendary, are bad players.
    QFT

Bad players will always look for some cheap excuses why they do perform badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
    DKs, warlocks, paladins, and to a lesser extent warriors and priests?
    lol dk will never use that, frost dk by example only will use the other ring, belt or helmet ;p

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    lol dk will never use that, frost dk by example only will use the other ring, belt or helmet ;p
    Question: Who cares about movement speed?
    Answer: DKs, warlocks, paladins, and to a lesser extent warriors and priests?
    Your statement: lol dk will never use that, they will use the 2-3 better legendaries

#profit

Sephuz's Secret
    Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste.
    When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste.
    Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses.
    -------------------------------

Why is Blizzard still trying hard to fix a complete shitty leg? No one will ever use that leg over a spec-specific leg, cos all the others are better!
    They messed up in the first place by creating such an useless leg, now they tried so many times fixin it, yet its still crap.

1. They added higher haste bonus
    2. They added that it trigers via silence
    3. They added that it triggers via dispelling
    4. They now added base 3% haste and 10% movement (who the fak need movement?)
    5. What is gonna be next fix?

*shrug*
    I'd quite happily have 3% haste and 10% movement speed baseline with a frequent large bonus, as a blood dk.