Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    QFT

Bad players will always look for some cheap excuses why they do perform badly.
    Agreed. Sephuz has not been trash tier for a long while now. The meme is getting pretty dank.

I have/had it it on 3 characters, prot warrior, frost DK, prot paladin.

My warrior loved it pre-buff even, because the effect would proc off charge and shockwave. Using class specific legendaries now though.

Used it on my DK post buff and could proc it reliably off interrupts/grip/chains - the haste and movement speed were both fantastic. Again, using class legendaries now.

Using it on my prot pally currently and doubt i'll ever take it off him tbh. It's insane on a prot pally in M+ because it basically procs off everything I do.

And it's getting buffed further. Why would anyone complain about that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    Agreed. Sephuz has not been trash tier for a long while now. The meme is getting pretty dank.
    It was legitimately garbage on release though. It's been 'ok' since 7.1.5 and I'd even go as far as to call it 'good' in 7.2

I use it on my Priest all the time when I have to play as Shadow as I still don't have any Shadow specific legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post

I have/had it it on 3 characters, prot warrior, frost DK, prot paladin.

My warrior loved it pre-buff even, because the effect would proc off charge and shockwave. Using class specific legendaries now though.

Used it on my DK post buff and could proc it reliably off interrupts/grip/chains - the haste and movement speed were both fantastic. Again, using class legendaries now.

Using it on my prot pally currently and doubt i'll ever take it off him tbh. It's insane on a prot pally in M+ because it basically procs off everything I do.

And it's getting buffed further. Why would anyone complain about that?
    I don't know why people keep repeating the same thing over and over. Show me a single guild that killed mythic gul'dan where a player wore sephuz.

It's insanely good for M+ for most classes, it's close to useless in raid, especially in current NH. That you can proc it once or twice in an encounter does not make it "good", an uptime of a single low percentage digit on 80% of the bosses is still crap.

As I have said several times in this thread: It's not good, it's not bad, it's completely situational. Either the encounter allows it to proc - if on CD it's probably one of the best legendaries to have - or the encounter does not allow proc it, then it is a stat stick, and as a ring with only two secondary stats on it also one of the worst.

The 7.2 changes do indeed give it more value, but it very likely will remain one of the worst legendaries for most specs unless you can proc it regularily.

Deleted
    Sephuz in Mythic+ is glorious

7+ Year Old Account
    I had it on my arcmage until I got 2 others: the legs that refund mana on barrage, and rhonin's wristwraps. I then dumped Sephuz into void storage, and that's where it stays untill they let us delete legendarys. F that thing.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Literaly everyone does. Especially considering how movement intensive some fights are; and the rule of the thumb is: "more uptime = more damage".

I think you just outed yourself as "the guy who stands in fire".

edit: Are we calling them legs now? Just asking because that word means something in english...

How familiar are you with our toolkit and how to use it? I'm asking cause a ret-pally can proc it on up to 8 out of 10 fights.
    jsut a quick list
    skorp stiun an add
    chrono interupt big add or stun small add
    cake scrubbers are stunnable
    spellblade fire adds can eb interupted and stunned
    krosus stun adds if they spawn
    tich stun bats jsut as bat phase ends to start next pahse with bat buff and mini hero
    starboy small adds in phase 3 are stunnable and will be up just in tiem to nuke the big add
    botanist stun lashers
    elisandre phase 1 and 2 interupt slow add phase 3 interupt boss
    gul'dan hc and up inerupt the big add

so that i actually 10 out of 10 fights many of wich lets you procc it at least once a minute.