Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wait, some scumbag gave Catta TWO mushrooms? I call rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Also the fact that the items/post count seems to be the main focus isn't very good for the game
    Im hoping it dies down after day 1. I can't afford to read 40 pages per game day lol.

I mean danner that answer was super weird unless you have a tpr read on me. If that's the case then I'll gladly tell you I'm a tpr if it means youll explain the read.

Dammit.

Yeah, that's the thing.

I do not believe there are VTs in this game. But why the hell are you trying to make me claim to be a TPR?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    We're just gonna have to disagree on this one then.
    And now that also gives me some thoughts on you.
    I agree with dupti though.The post thing is not that serious... Like the only factor is not getting mod killed. Other than that there's no cost or benefit to using items. How can you base any read on something that has zero impact on people?

- - - Updated - - -

It's like basing your reads on a Fos instead of a vote.
    Last edited by PalawinFC; 2017-03-16 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Wait, some scumbag gave Catta TWO mushrooms? I call rigged.
    I didn't have two mushrooms. Its fake news people! Tremendously fake news from the very dishonest Xanjori.

Sad.

Dammit.

Yeah, that's the thing.

I do not believe there are VTs in this game. But why the hell are you trying to make me claim to be a TPR?
    Why do you not believe that?

Since we can only apparently carry one item at a time and I already discarded the other...

Use: Blue Shell

Actually... Maybe don't answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    I agree with dupti though.The post thing is not that serious... Like the only factor is not getting mod killed. Other than that there's no cost or benefit to using items. How can you base any read on something that has zero impact on people?

- - - Updated - - -

It's like basing your reads on a Fos instead of a vote.
    Once we get further into the game people are gonna be fighting to not be in the last place. As we can lower the posts of other people it stands to reason that teams are unlikely to lower the posts of one another because it can end up killing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Since we can only apparently carry one item at a time and I already discarded the other...

Use: Blue Shell
    Ruh oh....

7+ Year Old Account
    How can you base any read on something that has zero impact on people?
    But it can in fact have some impact.

I feel those things will likely be done at night vice midday like we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Once we get further into the game people are gonna be fighting to not be in the last place. As we can lower the posts of other people it stands to reason that teams are unlikely to lower the posts of one another because it can end up killing them.
    I don't think it will get to the point where you have tu fight to avoid being mod kill led. Especially when y can just post more to avoid it.

Dammit.

Yeah, that's the thing.

I didn't try to do anything, I just wanted you to explain the read on me. You're probably town, but really there was nothing else to it. Anyway nothing more to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    But it can in fact have some impact.

I feel those things will likely be done at night vice midday like we've seen.
    Maybe I've misunderstood the mechanic because a few of y thin is a big deal.

I thought it was just fluff crap that might assist to prevent lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post

Ruh oh....
    Can you hear it? It's coming for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more concerned with items used near the end of the day, honestly. Some of those pack a punch.

Why do you not believe that?

I asked Dupti a question just now. You get the same question.

- - - Updated - - -

Use Mushroom
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'd be more concerned with items used near the end of the day, honestly. Some of those pack a punch.
    This.

Day1 fluff here at the beginning likely doesnt mean a lot. But the closer you get to the end of the day OR when these items get used at night. The will have an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Yep. I'm going to assume the harder hitting ones are rarer, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yep. I'm going to assume the harder hitting ones are rarer, though.
    Well that's the 3rd blue shell alone today. Catta got 1 that I stole, I hod gotten one that I replaces with my red shell, and yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Also damn you for hitting me with another one! Well me or Catta.