He's a wizard, clearly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    He's a wizard, clearly.
    And your an elf

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    And your an elf
    Correct!

Fun fact: a group of barracuda is referred to as a battery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Fun fact: a group of barracuda is referred to as a battery.
    So if you punch a group of barracuda, would it be assault and battery?

ill show myself out

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So if you punch a group of barracuda, would it be assault and battery?

ill show myself out
    If I had something, Id throw it at you.

That joke deserves it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around 10 hours left and I'm probably going to sleep through the deadline (and it's been fluff for awhile) so putting vote out soon. I think to get any more info to discuss we need a flip at this point. Anyone got anything to add before I make it L - 1?

7+ Year Old Account
    Im also tempted to vote before going to bed (and likely to sleep through deadline)

I also doubt there are many, If anyone on right now as well.
    @Crissi You would make it L-1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, remember d it's 330 am and we're weird for still being up xD

Just didn't want to potentially end it early by L-1 big it 10 hours til deadline if anyone would still have something to say

- - - Updated - - -

Which was my concern cause there seems to be quite a bit that goes on around 7-8am

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Its 430 am here... I should goto bed, but who knows if/when that will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Referring to my previous post, though: if Catta does not flip scum, who would you be looking at next?
    Well to give you an answer after a quick look at two people on day one. Palawin didn't do overly much, what he did do was defend Virothe as a returning player and push on Crackle. Now to read through all of Crackles shit is going to take me 20 minutes, but with the amount Crackle is fluffing it could easily be a way to hide as scum, hiding in plain sight and all that.

Virothe was the one defended, although if it is his first game back in a while that is understandable, I checked Virothes posts anyway, he pushed a variety of people day with one votes at least. Day 2 he hasn't done overly much, apart from call me a hypocrit and throw a shell at me. Is there much to read into the interaction of Palawin defending Virothe? Hard to say at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Catta

L-1

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Count

6. Catta - Dupti(704), Danner(724), Monkz(728), Reti(835), Graeham(849), Bomber(872)

With 12 players in game it takes 7 to secure a lynch. With 6 votes cast it takes 4 for majority.

Am I going to be killed tonight? I wonder...

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Catta

Aight, literally nothing happening right now, everybody waiting for the new day. Only 4 hours left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Post fluffer before night

7+ Year Old Account
    The racers were much more cautious the second day. After the mad capped Day one they decided to have a more relaxing 50 CC Baby Park race (in honor of the first player removed) around the track. There was a little bit of maneuvering back and forth but everyone was determined to cut off Donkey Kong. He was ultimately the last one to cross the finish line where his cart collapsed under his weight. Dejected he headed to the stands to cheer on the remaining players.

Vote Count

7. Catta - Dupti(704), Danner(724), Monkz(728), Reti(835), Graeham(849), Bomber(872), Crackle(875)

With 12 players in game it takes 7 to secure a lynch. With 6 votes cast it takes 4 for majority.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mafia Goon - Donkey Kong

Welcome, Catta. You are a Mafia Goon.

Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase only you may talk with your partners
    Factional kill:

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Mafia team have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night, please submit any night actions. Day will resume in approx 24 hours.

Post Count
    Dupti - 23
    Graeham - 20
    Marack - 19
    Monkz - 15
    Bombercloner - 14
    Crackleslap - 13
    Danner - 13
    Crissi - 11
    Virothe - 9
    Xanjori - 8
    Reticence - 7
    Catta - 6
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-03-20 at 02:32 PM.

I will bump the ring to mordor!

7+ Year Old Account
    The racers were exhausted from the first two days. Some didn't realize the toll that so many laps would take on their bodies and minds. Others simply didn't care. They were just there to drive. At least that stinking (literally) Donkey Kong was out of the race.

Suddenly they heard a scream from Lakitu's garage. His steering wheel and gear shift were missing from his cart. After glaring at each of the other racers wondering who had done it, he took his place in the stands hoping that his friends (if he had any left in the race) would win for him!

Town Lifter - Lakitu

Welcome, Reticence, you are a Lifter.

Abilities:

You have the ability to rescue one player who has fallen off the track (mod killed due to negative net posts.) When a person falls into negative posts you will receive a message in your QT that this person has been mod killed. You must decide to rescue them or let them fall.

If you do not respond before day starts they will be grey until a decision is made and then their card will be revealed or they are put back in the game. You must respond before your first post of the day phase.

Rescuing a player will result in a -5 post penalty for both yourself and the player. This can only be used once.

You may also use an item you pick up during the night phase as well as your town vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

No one ended the night in negative net posts so no one was mod killed.

D3 is now beginning and has been reduced to 36 hours. All post counts have been reset to zero for the day. If you had an item in your hands at the start of the night you were notified. If you have an item after the night ends still you carry it over into today.

With 10 players remaining in the game it takes 6 to lynch. Have a great race day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which scum weasel pow'd last night!