7+ Year Old Account
    then revoted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Unvote Dupti
    like so........

That's an unvote, not a vote lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Look I'm not here to teach you how voting works. Virothe is probably going to vote for me when he shows up, but he currently does not have a vote on me. I have a meeting now so I guess we'll see how this turns out

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Hm honestly there are several reasons, first of all you just fit into a lot of possible worlds for me, but I'm not going to lie Monkz, it's also a fear lynch. You know that I have a very difficult time townreading you because I always think that you're bussing. I'm not entirely sure how you can convince me your town, but you have been laying pretty low this game so that hasn't really helped my read on you. I'd just hate to be in lylo with you, I've mislynched you as town before while I've had you as my top town when you were scum.
    I see. Would'nt that go both ways though? I haven't been bussing this game, so I'm probably not scum?
    But I guess that would depend on various flips.

I have been laying low though. Definitely. I just don't think that's scum-behaviour for me. I tend to be pretty active as scum.
    Although I almost can't remember what my usual scum-persona is, since it's like 15 games ago. #TownForLifeApparently

7+ Year Old Account
    That's an unvote, not a vote lol.
    As I said... Or implied... Drinking all day (yay brithday) so things may look different then actual.

If Crackle is scum, then I think his most likely teammate is Xanjori.
    I'm just sayin, if Crackle was on my team I'd have sold him out day 1.

Honestly I'm surprised Crackle hasn't drawn more attention though, because that amount of spam goes above what is normal, and in a game like this it's pretty easy to "hide" amongst that much spam.

Other thoughts are I think I am inclined to agree with Dupti that Bomber may have been dropping a soft hint. Bomber wasn't super active and didn't offer overly many reads, so in the light of that I think it's safe for today to view it in that light.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im inclined to keep my vote where it is and got to bed.

I believe Virothe is the closest thing we get to a lynch.

vote: virothe
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    The constant racing had taken it's toll on everyone. Or maybe they were all just low on gas. While a few jumped into the lead early most were happy to just finish their laps and get back to the pit for good nights sleep. In the end, it looked like Dry Bones just couldn't handle the pressure put on him by the other racers and he started to crumble (literally) during the race. It didn't help that a few of the players ripped of bones as they passed him. When he got back to the pit he realized he was missing enough bones that he wouldn't be able to continue.

Vote Count

3. Virothe - Monkz(1143), Dupti(1181), Danner(1207)
    1 .Crackleslap - Crissi(1175)
    1. Dupti - Marack(1171)

With 8 players in game it takes 5 to secure a lynch. With 5 votes cast it take 3 to achieve majority.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Town Doctor - Dry Bones

Welcome, Virothe, you are a Town Doctor.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from being nightkilled. You may not protect the same person two nights in a row.

You may also choose not to protect someone and use an item you are holding but you cannot use both actions in the same night. You must choose.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night, please submit any night actions. Day will resume in 24 hours.

Post Count

Marack - 15
    Crissi - 11
    Dupti - 9
    Danner - 7
    Virothe - 5
    Crackleslap - 3
    Monkz - 2
    Xanjori - 0
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-03-26 at 02:16 AM.

Welp Bump then

7+ Year Old Account
    The racers could see the championship races were over half way finished. But some racers were still being cautious and staying to the middle of the pack, not wanting to make themselves a target for the night saboteur. As they all started inspecting their vehicles to see if they were the victim one by one they relaxed as they realized they were safe.

Cars were moving in to position when all of a sudden a horrible grinding noise came from Waluigi's vehicle. He realized to late that he forgot to check the fluid levels in his car. Sure enough, someone had drained all of the oil from his car overnight and when he started up the engine caused it to seize up. There was no more racing in his future. He pushed his car back in the garage and headed to the stands to boo everyone!

Item Watcher - Waluigi

Welcome, Danner. You are a Town Item Watcher.

Abilities:

At the end of each Day phase you will receive a list of which items have been picked up during that phase.
    At the end of each Night phase you will receive a list of what items have been used and on whom, but not who used them.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

No one ended the night in negative net posts so no one was mod killed.

D5 is now beginning and will end in no more than 36 hours. All post counts have been reset to zero for the day. If you have an item after the night ends still you carry it over into today.

With 6 players remaining in the game it takes 4 to lynch. Have a great race day!

**Mod Note- It was pointed out I missed a vote in the previous day summary. That has been added into the results but did not affect the day results. Another post was raised as a possible missed vote but as it said "UNVOTE (Playername)" I took it as an unvote and not an unvote/revote. Please be aware of how you unvote and vote.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-03-26 at 03:25 PM.

Throw green shell at Crackle

7+ Year Old Account
    Throw green shell at Crackle
    The green shell hits Crackle and takes away 3 posts.

Vote Crackle

You claimed you had a shell for several days now. There is absolutely no way scum would waste items on you as you were never going to get modkilled, so if you told the truth then you should have it. inb4 you come up with some shitty ass "someone stole it!1" claim.

Also Marack is most likely town, since he wasted his item yesterday on Crissi for no real reason. Would be pretty dumb for him to do that as scum.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Virothe, I'm not going to apologise for you getting lynched since it was either that or going for a no lynch (or risk myself being the policy lynch by people rushing for a lynch near deadline, although it was pretty unlikely), since no one else was interested in Monkz. I will however apologise for not realising you were town yesterday, I actually decided to go over the day once again now that I had time and your vote on me should probably have told me you were town. Your reasoning for doing so made perfectly sense from a town perspective and I don't think you'd do that as scum since you don't care about town credit. You being town is interesting though, because it means you actually meant what you said earlier. While I still don't agree with you I'll still try to keep in mind what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

Since Crackle is pretty much always scum at this point, I think Crissi is always town. Seeing as I also believe that Marack is most likely town, that means Crackle's partner is in Monkz/Xanjori.

Yesterday I said that I thought Xanjori was his most likely scumbuddy, but honestly I'm not so sure anymore. Xan was willing to comment on Bomber's comment about me and agreed that it was most likely a cop check. I'm not sure he would feel the need to do that as scum since no one else (including town) wanted to comment on it.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Monkz, @Xanjori, if one of you has an item, please use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw Green Shell at Dupti

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not scum, but I'm 100% done with this game.

Town that want to lie apparently and TPR's that dont want to claim under the gun.

If you had a green shell it would've protected you against my shell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind, I no longer have my green shell because I got this last night "You were hit by a red shell in the night. It caused you to lose your green shell and 1 post. You were still in positive posts for the night so no other action resulted." Dupti who claimed to have it in the first place.

What are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Claimed to have what? I claimed to have a green shell, that I just used on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Claimed to have what? I claimed to have a green shell, that I just used on you.
    I was just remembering you claiming to have a red shell from day 2 or some shit and bomber asking why you would have one.

Evidently it wasnt yours. Unless your green shell post happened to give you a red shell too. Or coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I was just remembering you claiming to have a red shell from day 2 or some shit and bomber asking why you would have one.
    Yes I had a shell that Bomber removed.
    Unless your green shell post happened to give you a red shell too. Or coordination.
    ??????? the first post I posted today was me throwing a green shell at you, which means I had the item from the beginning of the day, so I couldn't have had a red shell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I had a shell that Bomber removed.

??????? the first post I posted today was me throwing a green shell at you, which means I had the item from the beginning of the day, so I couldn't have had a red shell.
    Yeah true. Coordination still could be a thing though.

Danner the one role with the item information dies
    I get hit by a red shell
    you hit me with a green shell and claim I had no protection. You ignoring the fact that item actions happen over night.
    Just after I advocated virothes lynch. EVIDENTLY it was the wrong lynch. Easy frame.

Seems like many coincidences happened last night.