Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dupti did you get a red shell d2? Cuz honestly my brain is fried sleuthing this shit.

Yes, Bomber removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Dupti lost his red shell due to that banana
    - - - Updated - - -

Anyway Crackle, please answer the question. Who do you think the last two scum are?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Yes, Bomber removed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway Crackle, please answer the question. Who do you think the last two scum are?
    Getting to it. Trying to figure something out about red shell on day 3. It may not even be relevant. But checking anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

AH FUCK IT! Its way too confusing even if there is answers. I was trying to pin point a red shell obtaining that may not have been used until last night. I think I located a possibility of where it could have been. Page #46/47. But it would be either Crissi/Dupti that would have it. But both have used many items since. So my calcuations are obviously fucking wrong. Unless one was used secretly. This is probably a massive waste of time since the shell was probably from day 4. But meh.

I think Monkz might be a possibility. Hasn't used a single day thread item. Anyone. He seemed to want Virothe dead as well, quite confidently. Obviously this makes me look bad as well, because I was also pushing it. I need to think more about who his partner is.

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm not sure if I trust my reads this game. Because apparently they're all fucking wrong. Doesn't help me that I think both Graeham/Virothe didn't help themselves.

If you had to pick two players, who would you pick?

As I'm sure you understand I have a difficult believing you but I can't deny it is possible, so I'd like to know which world you live in. I understand you say you don't trust your reads, but just give me something plxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, @Crissi and @Marack, if you have an item use it in your first post please. It can help solve the game by ruling out a couple of worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't like Marack's vote on Dupti in whatever comment it was. The fact he discredits bombers comment as labelling dupti as a trust. (Granted I didn't see this the first time I checked but its definitely there). Is somewhat ominous. Gonna see if there's any connections. I'm readless on Crissi and currently Xanjori.

- - - Updated - - -

tldr: My best bet is Monkz/Marack.

- - - Updated - - -

Use star fuck you all.

Alright I see.

I know you claimed you did not have a read on Xanjori, but if Xanjori is scum it means that scum had two red shells at the end of the day, so what do you think about the fact that he posted 3 hours before the deadline (+game day was very slow) yet decided not to use his red shell on anyone when they could've modkilled pretty much anyone they wanted to or go for two players? From their point of view, they should know you had already claimed to have a green shell since you've said it multiple times, so if the wanted to modkill you, wouldn't they have just used one at the end of the day and then one during the night?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I see.

I know you claimed you did not have a read on Xanjori, but if Xanjori is scum it means that scum had two red shells at the end of the day, so what do you think about the fact that he posted 3 hours before the deadline (+game day was very slow) yet decided not to use his red shell on anyone when they could've modkilled pretty much anyone they wanted to or go for two players? From their point of view, they should know you had already claimed to have a green shell since you've said it multiple times, so if the wanted to modkill you, wouldn't they have just used one at the end of the day and then one during the night?
    Readless doesn't mean I think they're scum. Just means they're arent on my radar/don't think they should be a focus. You raise a very good point though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

Use star
    Crackle used the star gaining 10 posts. Just as it was about to expire he caught up to dupti who lost 3 posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. I think there's 66% chance we lynch the scum between Marack, Monkz and Crissi. Funnily enough this is an exact situation I raised last game or so. Dupti, Xanjori lynch and myself is 100% loss for town.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again in theory if Xanjori is scum and did throw his shell at me and I got mod killed it'd still be a 3v2. Xanjori would probably be lynched for that action. So I don't exactly think it puts him out of the woods.

Has Monkz used any items this game?
    I used a Green Shell on Graeham, and told him here in the main thread, that I had done so.
    Other than that I picked up a Red Shell two days ago, and I still have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    He seemed to want Virothe dead as well, quite confidently.
    Wait what?
    I even had a goddamn conversation with Virothe, where I told him that it was a jokish vote, and he saw it as that aswell.

Throw the red shell at Crackle please.

Okay. I hope I still have it. Kryl didn't state that I still had it this past night, like he did the night before that.

Throw Red Shell at Crackle

@Kryllian, vote count plx

... yeah I obviously know I'm the only one with a vote out just want to make sure he sees it

Soo I've been playing a lot of Playerunknown Battlegrounds the last couple of days, and haven't really been paying attention to the game. Am I the prime suspect at this point or where we at fam?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently every one has a fucking red shell but me. Waiting for confirmation though. Also the end of day vote count is wrong, surely.

I guess I'll share my thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I used a Green Shell on Graeham, and told him here in the main thread, that I had done so.
    Other than that I picked up a Red Shell two days ago, and I still have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what?
    I even had a goddamn conversation with Virothe, where I told him that it was a jokish vote, and he saw it as that aswell.
    Joke vote day 4 though? Sure you can joke vote, but in such late game phase you're definietly not going to keep it there if it's 'jokeish'. Just as negligent as I am. I was going after Virothe because I didn't like certain interactions and was going after Dupti who more or less staked a scum in the heart. But you reveal your reason is jokish. Hmm. Do not like.

- - - Updated - - -

Also its 5am. Don't know how I fucking made it to this time when I falling asleep on the couch at 7pm.

Yes it was jokish. Even a blind man can see that from my vote post.
    And who should I vote on later when the train gained attraction for some reason? Myself? No thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

We needed a lynch. I'm not about to unvote with a few hours left of the day, just because my initial vote was jokish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an item. Last item I had was that star that I already used.

Anyways my concerns on crackle are still there, especially in light of Virothe's flip. I just disagree with how all that was handled.

Looking at others, Marack is also notable. The Xanjori train that was started during the day graeham was pressured and died was completely random, which on is own is just kinda eh, but then it seemed he wanted to try it again with dupti yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post

Throw Red Shell at Crackle
    Crackle was hit by a red shell. -5 posts

@Kryllian, vote count plx

... yeah I obviously know I'm the only one with a vote out just want to make sure he sees it
    4 hours into day vote count.....really?

Vote
    Crackleslap - Dupti(1213)