Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Midget
    And you're belittling the MSM
    It would be mildly helpful if you could differentiate between "belittling the MSM" and belittling the use of MSM as a tag. Have another cup of coffee and try to figure out which one I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul
    If he sold her a puppy would you still feel that way?
    You're a bit slow on this. Yes.

For the next four years he signed on to be Brand USA. Brand Trump is supposed to kept separate because the appearance of impropriety is a thing. Side note, Kellyanne Conway plugging Ivanka's stuff ... also uncool, and it shows how Brand Trump has unacceptable overlap with Brand USA. I'm also of the opinion that he has more vital things to do than run a lemonade stand in front of the White House in case that's your next example.

In this case, yeah I'd have a problem with it, especially if he is selling a puppy for sixteen million dollars to someone who is an influence peddler with connections to "the Nanjing Military Region’s 311 Base (also known as the Public Opinion, Psychological Operations, and Legal Warfare Base) in Fuzhou City, Fujian Province." (see previous cites) Funny how you keep skipping over that point.

He sold property that he owned big deal, shes not a terrorist or convicted felon so who cares. If there was something shady other than her working for China it would of been in the article.
    Once again, politicians are expected to set aside their business interests through divestiture or other means while serving in office. Trump isn't excepted. As for "would have been in the article" ... which part of Chinese military intelligence were you incapable of reading?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    It would be mildly helpful if you could differentiate between "belittling the MSM" and belittling the use of MSM as a tag. Have another cup of coffee and try to figure out which one I wrote.

You're a bit slow on this. Yes.

For the next four years he signed on to be Brand USA. Brand Trump is supposed to kept separate because the appearance of impropriety is a thing. Side note, Kellyanne Conway plugging Ivanka's stuff ... also uncool, and it shows how Brand Trump has unacceptable overlap with Brand USA. I'm also of the opinion that he has more vital things to do than run a lemonade stand in front of the White House in case that's your next example.

In this case, yeah I'd have a problem with it, especially if he is selling a puppy for sixteen million dollars to someone who is an influence peddler with connections to "the Nanjing Military Region’s 311 Base (also known as the Public Opinion, Psychological Operations, and Legal Warfare Base) in Fuzhou City, Fujian Province." (see previous cites) Funny how you keep skipping over that point.

Once again, politicians are expected to set aside their business interests through divestiture or other means while serving in office. Trump isn't excepted. As for "would have been in the article" ... which part of Chinese military intelligence were you incapable of reading?
    You're a bit slow on this it seems, she "works" for Chinese intelligence which is in China so like i said she works for China. Also like i said shes not a terrorist or convicted felon so his image is fine. He sold his property to someone with no criminal background, no terrorist ties, and who has money. It should not matter that she is Chinese or works for the Chinese government, would you of preferred he sold it to a white American businesses man for less money?

She also does nonprofit work for the China Arts Foundation. Also your source is not even a major news outlet

Deleted
    Good for Trump!!! Happy to know that he is still making money hand-over-fist. Knowing him, he will comp a few dinners while he is relaxing in Mar-a-lago this weekend after 18 holes. Another well deserved "vacation" after another week of Making America Great Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    she "works" for Chinese intelligence which is in China so like i said she works for China.
    Really? How many beers did it take for you to type that with a straight face? Let's really have fun with this! Since Trump has been accusing everyone and their dog of wiretapping Trump Tower, then you're cool with China doing that, right? Because Chinese military intelligence just works for China, and hey if it could have been the Brits it might also have been the Chinese.

Also your source is not even a major news outlet
    Until you can come up with a counter that, erm, trumps it ... it beats what you've proven.

his image is fine
    His image is supposed to be President of the United States. He can resign at any time, or he can finish his term, and then he is welcome to have sex with alpacas in Central Park with NBC filming it. What he does as a person doesn't particularly matter to me. Taking money from an influence peddler while he is president is a different matter (raising that pesky Emoluments Clause problem), particularly since money for favors is pretty well a national hobby here. That's the whole shtick with the princelings, even without military intelligence thrown in.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post

Until you can come up with a counter that, erm, trumps it ... it beats what you've proven.

The fact that it hasn't been covered by a major news outlet is more proof than some news/blog site, face it your a questionable/fake news junkie.

You obviously are not interested in the truth and just want to trump bash, if you were interested in the truth you would of used a more trustworthy source for a your trump bashing threads. For all we know you own/run that site and only posting about it for click bait money.

In the end, if one of the major news outlets doesn't cover the story about Trump its because its not true, nothing to it, or they had a hard time backing up the facts to go thru with publishing the story.

I'm also done wasting my time on a trump basher who can't even come up with a reputable source of news to talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that it hasn't been covered by a major news outlet is more proof than some news/blog site, face it your a questionable/fake news junkie.
    While I may not always agree with them, Mother Jones has collected a fair number of industry awards. IBT is also rather large, and even The Raw Story gets cited by a wide range of publications. You're reaching, and rather desperately. I do like the thought that you reached the point of suggesting that I own or run any of the sources I've linked. Seriously? You could have at least accused me of posting from China to undermine Trump.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    except you say "tried tried tried", whereas Trump and his traitors "did did did".
    You have zero proof about Trump at this point, yet the evidence against Clinton is overwhelming.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez