Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Right now i have no idea where you´re going with this. First refugees aren´t only from syria, there are other places as well where people flee from, second germany is in no way acting like the ruler of europe and they can´t force countries to take in refugees, countries agree on EU rulings and help each other or they ignore them and pay a fine (if they are member states). Seriously drop your hate glasses for a minute or two. All you´re doing is being a dick and providing evidence that you have no idea what you´re talking about.

You have the audacity to complain about 800 refugees Slovakia was asked to take in while linking a picture showing that turkey hosts more than 2 mio refugees. I mean going by UNHCR numbers Slovakia has a refugee population of 799.
    We won't pay any fees because we're not breaking any rules. Other countries are.
    And yes, it's all about Germany. Secondary it's about countries like Italy that are incapable of securing their borders, so they too want to enforce quotas.

Turkey is a neighboring country of Syria. We aren't. Turkey also isn't in the EU.

And there are and always will be refugees from other countries. Can I remind you that never ever before so many Africans fled their countries? They're using the opportunity they were provided by Germany and the EU as a whole. They are NOT refugees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Maybe so they can avoid crossing the front lines?
    Sorry, had no idea that Greece, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Serbia and countless others are war zones. My bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    We won't pay any fees because we're not breaking any rules. Other countries are.
    And yes, it's all about Germany. Secondary it's about countries like Italy that are incapable of securing their borders, so they too want to enforce quotas.

Turkey is a neighboring country of Syria. We aren't. Turkey also isn't in the EU.

And there are and always will be refugees from other countries. Can I remind you that never ever before so many Africans fled their countries? They're using the opportunity they were provided by Germany and the EU as a whole. They are NOT refugees.
    So what are you complaining about then? You are not punished, you are not forced, why does it matter to you? And up until the refugee crisis turkey was not considered a safe country so laws prohibited EU-countries from sending refugees back to them.

Yes, its germanies fault that people flee their countries. Not wars, nope and refugees only came into existence in the last 3 years anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So what are you complaining about then? You are not punished, you are not forced, why does it matter to you? And up until the refugee crisis turkey was not considered a safe country so laws prohibited EU-countries from sending refugees back to them.

Yes, its germanies fault that people flee their countries. Not wars, nope and refugees only came into existence in the last 3 years anyway.
    Because I don't like the EU THREATENING us with fees for NOT breaking any rules.

Yes, yes, poor refugees. Majority of them military aged men. One child is such an unusual occasion that every photographer on the scene has to fight to take the inclusive pictures. And Germany has the biggest word in this. They decide for others. Or at least try to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Because I don't like the EU THREATENING us with fees for NOT breaking any rules.

Yes, yes, poor refugees. Majority of them military aged men. One child is such an unusual occasion that every photographer on the scene has to fight to take the inclusive pictures. And Germany has the biggest word in this. They decide for others. Or at least try to.
    Ah threat of fees backed up by nothing, yeah that is really terrible.

Only children and women are allowed to fear for their lifes, right, i forgot that rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.