Hunter Soloing 10 Mythic Legion Dungeons.

Youtube address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p21P1EDNZ4Y&t=635s

MMO Champion address: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Videos/page89

I've cleared Mythic Vault of the Wardens last week.

Moreover, I've killed Mythic Shade of Xavius and Mythic Eye of Azshara two days ago.

Also, I've cleared Mythic Assault on Violet Hold(with Fasterface/Mindflayer Kaahrj/Sael'orn) yesterday.

It means that... I've cleared all 10 Legion Mythic dungeons.

Sadly, I didnt record Sael'orn....

For now, my goal is soloing Normal Nythendra(Recently, I've cut 80% of her health. I guess I can kill her in LFR difficulty or after 7.2 patch)

If you want to ask my spec, tactic etc. I will reply as fast as I can.

p.s. Maybe... I can clear some low level Mythic + in time. Not sure though

Are you using Roots Of Shadrassil and Shadow Hunters Voodoo mask in most fights?

wow this is so cool! please tell us about your spec and talents!

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Are you using Roots Of Shadrassil and Shadow Hunters Voodoo mask in most fights?

Most of Mythic, I use Shaladrassil & Apex Ring.

Shaladrassil: Survive & Heal.
    Apex Ring: Holding pet's threat. Most of bosses are immune to growl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    wow this is so cool! please tell us about your spec and talents!

Spec: definitely BM. Gear lvl is 894 and equip Shaladrassil & Apex Ring. Tier 19 4 pieces.
    Talent: WotC - DF - OwtP - aMotC - AotB

Talent might be changed against few dps checkers such that Fenryr, Melandrus and so on.

Nice man! I actually have also been posting videos of me soloing mythic 5 man dungeons. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvC...ZgNvQi6TsoRrRw

My current set up is Sephuz / Legendary Shoulders (only two legendaries I have). What would you say was your most difficult boss to solo so far out of the mythic dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Nice man! I actually have also been posting videos of me soloing mythic 5 man dungeons. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvC...ZgNvQi6TsoRrRw

My current set up is Sephuz / Legendary Shoulders (only two legendaries I have). What would you say was your most difficult boss to solo so far out of the mythic dungeons?

1. Wrath of Azshara: Crushing Depth cut 60% of health, Arcane bomb has 5 sec stun and damage. Tornado has massive damage and airborne. If two of three skills are combined, it is hard to survive. It is not easy to activate Shaladrassil's heal cause of wind. Cannot use Feign Death.

2. Shade of Xavius: Curse the Nightmare Bolt! Must negate using Feign Death and Aspect of Turtle

3. Corstilax: Quarantine is enough to kill hunter. While hunter is in Quarantine, pet command is changed into passive. Quarantine + Destabilized Orb or Cleansing Force tears off Hunter.

4. Melandrus, Fenryr: Dps checker

5. Smashspite: 2 stack debuff charge + Stomp / 3 or more stack debuff charge = Instant Killing skills

For me, these are most impressive bosses while i do soloing.

Quote Originally Posted by esper1618 View Post
    1. Wrath of Azshara: Crushing Depth cut 60% of health, Arcane bomb has 5 sec stun and damage. Tornado has massive damage and airborne. If two of three skills are combined, it is hard to survive. It is not easy to activate Shaladrassil's heal cause of wind. Cannot use Feign Death.

2. Shade of Xavius: Curse the Nightmare Bolt! Must negate using Feign Death and Aspect of Turtle

3. Corstilax: Quarantine is enough to kill hunter. While hunter is in Quarantine, pet command is changed into passive. Quarantine + Destabilized Orb or Cleansing Force tears off Hunter.

4. Melandrus, Fenryr: Dps checker

5. Smashspite: 2 stack debuff charge + Stomp / 3 or more stack debuff charge = Instant Killing skills

For me, these are most impressive bosses while i do soloing.
    Illhave to give some of your videos a watch man! I haven'tbeen able to play as much as I'd like to (artifact is only at 44 traits right now) but I have a soloig guide on the official forums and I love seeing what other people can do.

Also, highly jealous of your roots of shaldrassil. Next patch it'll get a nice buff too, more stats for you. Keep up the good work!

Slight Necro:

If by chance you wanted to have a go at soloing a mythic 0 dungeon, what kinda ilvl would you be looking at? And would you be forced to go tank for a non pet class or could a 890 dps have a chance?
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Elves4ever View Post
    Slight Necro:

If by chance you wanted to have a go at soloing a mythic 0 dungeon, what kinda ilvl would you be looking at? And would you be forced to go tank for a non pet class or could a 890 dps have a chance?
    Tank would be the most likely option to do some soloing as if you are not a pet class.

895+ would probably be a reasonable amount right now, though that's for hunters. If you plan to solo as another class I am unsure what a fair guess would be.

Why u droped the light at the end? wanted to do it hardcore? xd
    GJ